+ Reply to Thread

orderit4free.com

Anyone ever try this sit out???

http://www.orderit4free.com

Re: orderit4free.com

It looks very interesting, I may give it a try.

hello i'm am new there and here, i tried orderit4free, and i have not been paid for the instant offers i completed, when i inquired what was the time frame, i was just told to be patient, to me that is not a anwser, i wrote back to them, and now no response??? I also completed another instant offer, and i asked wht happened to the credit, i was told rudley, you did it incorrectly. Not sure about this site, I have heard mixed opinions, but my experience has not been a positive one so far.undefinedundefined :confused:

Lol, what does undefined mean.
    Anyway, their website looks... cheap.

Okay, I've given ordercash4free.com a try & so far so good. I started with this site about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks ago & so far I've gotten paid via
    Paypal 3x for a grand total of @ $150.00. What I love the most about the site is some of the offers credit almost instantly & once you accumulate $25 in your queue you can cash out. The first time I cashed out it took @ 8 days to be paid but the second time the $ was in my Paypal account within 1-2 days. However, from what I have read on another site the moderator of this site is very picky so please read the rules etc completely before signing up.

I forgot to add that I didn't pay out much $$ for the offers I did. There are @ 30 some pages of offers to select from & there are a lot of free trials or $1 trials.

7. 07-26-2006, 01:56 AM

Reason
    duplicate

Lets see how long it takes for a noob to post their referal link.

I just signed up to give it a try. same as you, so far so good. I've spent $6.95 to make $46...not to bad. Requested my first check today, so we'll see how it goes....

There is a discussion forum and they say the "real money" is in referrals if you want steady income, but I'm not going to start "recommending" the site until I know its not a scam.

I guess we'll see.

If you are looking to begin a site, please give my site a try! I use this forum regularly and if you have any questions, I will be available to PM whenever you need help. Since we're just getting started, I am trying to give incentives for using my site so if you sign up today and submit a support ticket, I will give you a bonus 15 points!

The site is http://www.yourprizefree.com

Quote Originally Posted by pianodude
    If you are looking to begin a site, please give my site a try! I use this forum regularly and if you have any questions, I will be available to PM whenever you need help. Since we're just getting started, I am trying to give incentives for using my site so if you sign up today and submit a support ticket, I will give you a bonus 15 points!

The site is http://www.yourprizefree.com
    WOW 15 points for free?!?!? FYI the items range from 135 points to 20,000 points. 15 won't make a difference either way IMO.

I just went to the site and it says it is officially closing down in March, so I would not join now!

yeah.. the site owner owns like 6 similar sites and he is closing all but one down. The Ordercash4free site. That's the one I signed up with. All seems well so far. I'll let you know if and when I get the check I requested today.

if you are signing up for ordercashforfree.com , pm me for a referral. The site is actually pretty nice; give it a check out
    "The Philly Cheesesteak"

If you want to trade referrals for sites, send me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by mfriedl1
    yeah.. the site owner owns like 6 similar sites and he is closing all but one down. The Ordercash4free site. That's the one I signed up with. All seems well so far. I'll let you know if and when I get the check I requested today.
    Just to let you all know, I've been paid twice via paypal, with no issues, so I think this one is legit.

PM me for the link, I know they don't like when you post links on threads here.
    $10,000 in Gas, Food and Travel for Under $40!
    Get your Gas Cards +MORE

Find a Casual Relationship Tonight!!
    Online Adult Personals

Reduce wrinkles with out surgery – Guaranteed!!
    Not an Anti wrinkle cream