+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Premier Printing Professionals legit?

Did a search on them and it only brought up the thread on print-a-press. I have searched all over and cannot find anything on this company.

Was considering this as a business opportunity but still don't have enough information. Of course their site gives pages of positive feed back but I am looking for 'real world' feed back as it is a rather large investment.

Not trying to question their integrity, just looking for the 'real story' on this company.

After reading the print-a-press thread i can see I need to do more research. Any feedback? Is this a scam or a great business opportunity?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Premier Printing Professionals legit?

what do they want you to do?

this one?

http://www.premierprintingprofessionals.com/
    Last edited by mumbles; 01-04-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Yes, that is the site. You purchase the printing machines and some training classes. Its like 20K investment. After reading the thread in this section on "Print-A-Press" it made me want to do some more research.

Have come up with nothing other than all their sites. Thought maybe a member here might have some info or point me in the right direction to find more.

Big investment to lose if this is not legit or a realistic business idea. Any feed back?

Thanks again.

you should look in your local yellow pages phone book and find people already doing this in your town. those people will be your competitors and probably already signed up the customers you hope to have.

suppose you were offered a job just selling print work on commision, all day, every day? would that work in your town? is it something you would like to do all day?

as owner you will have to do that and when you get tired, you will have to be in the garage all night printing the order you did get. you have a garage? your wife won't let you do this in the kitchen or bedroom.
    Last edited by mumbles; 01-07-2010 at 11:11 AM.

I do have garage. I will start looking into the yellow pages as well. I don't mind doing some work. I just want to know if this company is worth investing in and not a waste of time and money.

Was hoping to find more feed back on these guys. Would hate to invest and find out what I paid was way more than what the equipment is worth. Also hate to find out this business is not able to compete in the market place.

Just hope it not a scam and all this equipment will just end up taking up space and collecting dust.

Re: Premier Printing Professionals

To Mumbles & LowProfile...and those other "sincere" researchers...

I couldn't let this opportunity pass without weighing in on the inquiry about our company, Premier Printing Professionals. My name is Vince Whaley and I am one of the owners of the company. Just a few thoughts….

We have more published, deep content websites (17+ sites) in support of our program for the benefit for those researching our industry and program than all of our competitors combined. In fact, our main website (www.premierprintingprofessionals.com) has over 36 pages of very detailed explanations of our offering and our business philosophy.

Our parent company, Gentleman Business Development (www.gentlemanbusinessdevelopment.com) tells a complete story about who we are, what we are, and why we are.

If you would like to understand our basic, corporate philosophy…our website www.gentlemanbusinessdevelopment-ourbusinessculture.com explains, in very great detail, how we choose to do business. I highly recommend you read this website.

If you desire to see a comparison between "us" and "them" look at our comparison site: www.thepremieropportunity.com. The differences are powerful and overwhelming.

In fact, the simple act of Googling “Premier Printing Professionals” brings such a wealth of information and content…that any allusion to a “lack of content” is suspect at best, and misleading at worst.

In defense of our industry, mumbles would have you believe that maybe this is not a good industry, that maybe you will be selling all day like everyone else then up all night in production... Nothing could be further from the truth.

This is a very powerful industry and more resilient than any other advertising related business bar none. After 9/11/2001, when the world came to a stop, the promotional products industry fully rebounded to pre-9/11 sales figures in less than 10 months. With the recent recession, even in 2008 with revenues declining, the year 2008 still posted the 3rd largest sales volume in the history of the industry.

The field is white and ready to harvest. Only you can determine whether the glass is half-full or half-empty.

DO YOUR RESEARCH. Learn all you can...about the industry, about the competitors and about your own nature.

How are we different? Your research and comparison should help you come to a strong conclusion, but let me say that our core philosophy is "wholesale" not retail...meaning that our investment is literally THOUSANDS of dollars less than “their” program. We provide commercial, production equipment...not hobby, manually operated equipment. The true money in this industry comes from capturing all of the profit from both sides of the equation: from the sales side and the production side.

Specialty printers can routinely earn up to 90% profit if they have equipment that can produce in a timely and professional manner. If your equipment is not up to the task you have to "broker" those orders you cannot produce, which means that the lion's share of the profits go to the producing company.

We believe in transparency. We believe in telling the truth. If you are a sincere investigator of our wonderful industry, I encourage your call to discuss the possibilities.

But here is another difference...we will NEVER "sell" you this business...in fact, we will NEVER even ask you to "buy the business". Instead, you will have to do your research...and you will have to decide whether this business is right for you. For most it is not. For the few...it can literally be a “home-run" business.

From a marketing perspective we believe that you control the process of whether you will or you won’t invest in our program. You control the process and we control the terms. Our approach to you is very respectful of who you are.

For those who choose to come in our direction, we welcome you and look forward to a long-term business relationship. Our corporate goal is to give you every possible advantage that our industry affords so that you can maximize every client opportunity and every dime’s worth of profit for your business.

Vince Whaley

Re: Premier Printing Professionals being a legitimate company

I want to comment on this thread about Premier Printing Professionals and share my experiences with this company and the promotional products industry.

A few years ago I bought a competitors system and attended their training in Idaho. While their training was “OK”, it was basic. But when you had questions above what was being taught, which many of us did, we were told that we would have to return for a “power training” class... which would be at our own expense... and those advanced questions would be handled there.

My business has been very active, but it didn't take me long to realize that my equipment was not up to the kinds of orders I was getting and the quantities my customers were ordering.

I am always trying to learn more about the industry and that's when I found Premier Printing Professionals . I called and spoke with the owner and he invited me to come to their facility in Ohio and check out their equipment and program. I took Tim up on his offer and visited Premier a couple of weeks later. I was very impressed with what I discovered.

I was impressed enough with what I saw that I bought the Premier system. And what has happened since in my business is what I had hoped for originally. I now can produce more and outsource less which makes my business more money and allows me to give greater service to my customers.

I have been happy about everything with my Premier system. Their training is excellent, their staff is very knowledgeable, and their support is there when I need it.

In conclusion, I can honestly say that buying the Premier Printing Professionals system and working with Tim, Vince and Jerry and all the other Premier folks has been the answer to making my home-based promotional company a full time business.

Sincerely,

Firecap

Thanks for the responses. Like I said, I have found no negative information anywhere on this company. Definately gives me something to think about.

Regards

Lowprofile...

If you are really interested in learning more about us, I would love to chat with you. I am in Las Vegas this week for our PPAI Expo 2010 industry trade show & convention...so I am a bit "out of pocket" this week. I am teaching their "New & Novice" distributor training classes, something that I have done for the PPAI for the last 6 years.

This is a wonderul industry...worth your best research efforts. In any effort, if you call...it won't be a "sales" call on my part. My job is to make sure you have enough information to arrive at a good busines decision...for you.

Hope to hear from you.
    Vince

Thank you Vince. Good info. And thanks for clarifying its "not a sales call." One thing I can't stand, and that will push me away quick is a pushy sales man.

Since there is obviously no negative feed back on this company perhaps the mods can take this thread down?

No need to associate their name with a forum about scams. Would you agree? Thanks for all that posted.

Regards

Lowprofile...

Anytime you want to take a more serious look, just give me a call. You will appreciate how you are treated in the process of investigation.

I just got back from the PPAI Expo 2010 in Las Vegas... What a great experience. The two classes that I teach for PPAI (New & Novice Distributor classes) were well attended by folks eager to learn more about their industry.

This truly is an amazing industry. And it could benefit from your participation if that becomes your decision.

Take care...and best of success to you.
    Vince

LowProfile...

Just got an email from one of my class participants from the PPAI Expo... She attended both of my classes. Her comments should prove helpful to you as you consider what Premier offers...

"Dear Vince,
    I attended two of your classes at the Las Vegas Expo for New and Novice Distributors. You have a special gift for speaking and the information you shared was so helpful to me. I remember the classic line for introduction and the nodding! Your joke was good too. But did you hear that during the Christmas Holidays missletoe was in short supply because all the airlines were hanging it over their the baggage claim areas so you could kiss your luggage good-bye! I just wanted to personally thank you for your willingness to share your valuable knowledge with those of us who are at the beginning of our promotional products adventure.
    (emphasis added) Kindest regards, M. D."

We are here to help you understand, not just our offering...but the Industry as well. This is an amazing place to build a future.

Vince

I'm just learning about Premier Printing. But I know Vince Whaley thru his industry consulting. He is very knowledgeable of the business and has always been there to help. I've been in the Printing Copying business for about 25 years. The program they have put together is for someone who is serious about being in business not just tinkering and making a few bucks.

Roy
    Last edited by royrufus; 02-15-2010 at 06:29 AM.

Just saw your link on these guys.
    Did you buy from them? Was wondering if you did how it turned out.

I was going to but could not find anything other than their company sponsored website. I was telling a friend and she knew a bunch about them. She hooked me up with her old neighbor. Turns out the neighbor jumped in with these guys about 2 years ago in the Sacramento area. It basically cost her everything. The deal then cost over 60G, and they didn’t do anything they said except send them a ton of equipment they did not know how to use. She said the guy – promised her a money back guarantee – that seemed stupid since you can’t guarantee what anyone will do. She said they would never return calls, she complained and tried to learn how to operate the equipment without their help and finally after months of frustration demanded her money back. She said they had someone come pick up the equipment but never returned their money. She ended up in financial ruin. She said they never outright lied to her but looking back always sidestepped any questions and really covered their butt with half truths.

I never talked to them but did email. My partner and I were going to go with them but was really turned off on they guy who kept emailing. We were really busy at the time finishing up a project and were trying to collect information to make a decision. He was a jerk about it, wouldn’t give us any pricing or info unless we called and talked directly to him. Kept saying things like we were not serious and he wasnt trying to "sell" us. Told us he was one of the owners and he didn't care if we bought from them. If the owner doesnt care if we buy from them, what else did he not care about? Really weird.
    My partner then did a bunch of research and it seems he has started this kind of a business several times. I found another website he had, under http://www.distributorpromotions.com/ and then something under Promotions First – but I can’t find the website now.

Would love to hear how you turned out if you went with them.
    Also - you are in Melaleuca? - Great products. I have used them for years. Do you do it as a business? Just curious. think it would be a good business. Funny it is my friend from Melaleuca that told me about her neighbor. Thanks in advance for your reply. Yantzy

Yantzy…

I remember you. You came into our system twice. Once in May of ’09 and then again in July of ’09. Both times you gave me fake phone numbers. And both times you received our “21 Questions” report that informed you of the total investment for our program… I can document when you received them and when you opened them…

I remember trying to connect with you only to find that your phone number was bogus. It’s hard to consider anybody a “serious” lead when they only give you a fake number.

We reserve all of our energies for people who are serious…and when the process reveals those who are not we quickly move on. Every month I have to sort through 200+ contacts. The quicker I remove those who are not serious gives me more time for those who are…

We do not have any complaints anywhere in the country about our program. And your efforts to discredit me by mentioning my other companies also falls short of the mark. I have three consulting companies directly related to the promotional products industry and two others that you know nothing about in addition to Premier Printing Professionals. For the last six years I have been chosen by our industry to be their “New & Novice” distributor instructor.

If you or your friend are still interested, I’d be happy to chat with you. Of course, you would have to provide me with a legitimate phone number.

It’s sad that the Internet gives a voice to people who really have nothing to say.

Say “Hi” to “Brand-X” for me!

Vince

Premier Printing Professionals is a quality company with a very nice business program. I did my research and dollar for dollar Premier had the most solid business program in the market. They had commercial printing equipment included in their program, most of the other printing programs that I looked at had lower quality equipment in their programs.

I have just completed my in-house training. With almost 3 full days of training in my home/shop, I now have the confidence to move my business forward. The equipment is of the highest quality and after training our fears of making money in this business and producing a quality product were eased. The equipment is commercial.

Rich, their corporate trainer was very professional and knowledgable about not only the equipment but also about the industry. He took the extra time that was needed for both myself and my wife to feel comfortable using the equipment and producing quality products. He evaluated our shop area and made suggestions based on production flow and future business growth. The training was hands on, in our own shop with our own equipment, you can't get much better than that. During our training, we actually printed a 3 color screen print order for our local high school and a 1 color 2 location pad print order for a real estate company. It was nice to make money for my business during my training, We delivered both orders the next day.

I know that this training has launched our business in the right direction. My wife and I am very happy to have invested in Premier and that Premier invested in us.