+ Reply to Thread

Wait - do y'all hate everything

Good evening guys, new member here.
    I'm reading through lots of threads, and I'm a believer in MLM. Sure, some are scams and some 'leaders' are snake-oils salesmen, but others are legitimate opportunities one could succeed with.

So, since this is "Scam.com", almost everything I read is negative. That begs the question - what (if any) mlm's DO you like?

I'm currently involved with 1 and doing quite well, and looking to add another and while Yoli, Evolv and Zrii have come up to the top, I'm considering many options.

Thanks,
    JP

Re: Wait - do y'all hate everything

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Yup that is the concensus here...
    What did you expect the consensus to be at a forum called scam.com?

If you look at the "rip-off report" do you expect to see a list of companies who do business entirely honestly and ethically?

What do you think the purpose of this forum is?

rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Erneston View Post
    What did you expect the consensus to be at a forum called scam.com?

If you look at the "rip-off report" do you expect to see a list of companies who do business entirely honestly and ethically?

What do you think the purpose of this forum is?

rofl
    To expose scams.... not confuse legitimate companies as scams.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    To expose scams
    If you think the purpose of this forum is to expose scams, then why did you start this thread and so many others like it? rofl

If you think the purpose of this forum is to expose scams, then why did you start this thread and so many others like it? rofl

To help people understand the difference rofl
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by jonrpatrick View Post
    Good evening guys, new member here.
    I'm reading through lots of threads, and I'm a believer in MLM. Sure, some are scams and some 'leaders' are snake-oils salesmen, but others are legitimate opportunities one could succeed with.

So, since this is "Scam.com", almost everything I read is negative. That begs the question - what (if any) mlm's DO you like?

I'm currently involved with 1 and doing quite well, and looking to add another and while Yoli, Evolv and Zrii have come up to the top, I'm considering many options.

Thanks,
    JP
    There are quite a few of us here with level heads who know that there are some good MLMs and some bad ones, and then there are some who think that ALL MLMs are the devil, and those seem to be the ones who sit on here allllll day arguing with everyone, which is why most of the information is negative (that and the word "scam" breeds negativity). If you can weed through all the silly catfights between certain members, you will find some really good information here.

To answer your question above, the 2 MLMs I have come to like the best are Lightyear Wireless and Eniva, neither of which I am currently actively promoting, so I'm not saying that to try to recruit.. I just think they are legitimately good companies to be involved with.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by April47 View Post
    There are quite a few of us here with level heads who know that there are some good MLMs and some bad ones, and then there are some who think that ALL MLMs are the devil, and those seem to be the ones who sit on here allllll day arguing with everyone, which is why most of the information is negative
    No, April - that really isn't why most of the information is negative. Most of the information is negative because the site is called scam.com and it exists to expose scams and warn people about liars.

If you go to "ripoff-report" do you expect to see a list of discussions about companies who do business honorably and ethically?

No, April - that really isn't why most of the information is negative. Most of the information is negative because the site is called scam.com and it exists to expose scams and warn people about liars.

If you go to "ripoff-report" do you expect to see a list of discussions about companies who do business honorably and ethically?

Then why are there threads here about legal, ethical companies such as Amway, Vitamark and Send Out Cards, to mention but three?

Just post about the scams such as gifting and pyramids/ponzis, and you would never see me on here. While ethical companies are being posted about, and people are on here saying ALL MLMs are scams, then I'll carry on being here.

Chris, those companies might be legal, but ethical? Do u know what ethical means???? You consider companies with a 99.97 failure rate ethical? Sheesh... Your drunk on kool-aid dude. Go listen to a motivation tape and good luck sellin silver pellets to your family.
    Rofl rofl rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
    Chris, those companies might be legal, but ethical? Do u know what ethical means???? You consider companies with a 99.97 failure rate ethical? Sheesh... Your drunk on kool-aid dude. Go listen to a motivation tape and good luck sellin silver pellets to your family.
    Rofl rofl rofl

Its because of idiots of like you that i come here, you are completely ignorant of MLM with no idea what you are talking about.

Then why are there threads here about legal, ethical companies such as Amway, Vitamark
    I think there've been enough court rulings against Amway to make "legal" a bit of a joke. And in the case of Vitascam, there's clearly enough in many threads here to make "ethical" absolutely ridiculous. rofl

While ethical companies are being posted about, and people are on here saying ALL MLMs are scams, then I'll carry on being here.
    That means we'll never get rid of you unless you manage to get banned for a third and last time. Well, we can live in hope.

(By the way, I've always accepted that there are legal, ethical MLM companies, and I've commented here several times that SOC appears to be one of them. Other people may have other opinions and unlike you I respect their right to say so.)
    Last edited by Erneston; 12-26-2009 at 09:21 AM.

To expose scams.... not confuse legitimate companies as scams.
    They all gotta go through the ringer to see what comes out in the wash Cookie!
    :2gunsfiring_v1:

I think there've been enough court rulings against Amway to make "legal" a bit of a joke.
    Really? Then please point me to the one that says Amway are illegal.