+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Born2Serve Guest

Re: Islam is the only way

the books are where I get all my info lol perhaps they know more than You and I...Veritas

Born2Serve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by taknoid
    Islam was a pagan religion until Mohammed came along. Allah was the Pagan name for the moon god. Mohammed made Allah the same God of Abraham.

Taknoid
    sorry Dawud, I falsely accussed you...Taknoid said it not you :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    sorry Dawud, I falsely accussed you...Taknoid said it not you :eek:
    Hey, no problem man! Thanks!

Born2Serve Guest

The Holy Bible is the Holy Spirit-inspired Word of God...perfect for all correction, ways of Godliness, and instruction...all prophecies in the bible have come 100% true so far...the bible was written by dozens of writers, yet it is in perfect harmony with the other books...they lived 1000's of years apart and didn't band together and conspire to write the bible!!!The qu'ran is based on the vision of one man and a so-called angel of God. The qu'ran was written after the bible, which Islam considers a Holy Book. Jesus who claimed to be the son of God, the Creator and God in the flesh, and was crucified for it, is considered a Holy Prophet by Islam, meaning Jesus cannot lie. Mohammed made allah
    TRUE PROPHETS OF GOD

FALSE PROPHETS
    Last edited by Born2Serve; 12-28-2006 at 04:55 AM.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawud
    Coontie, Let me ask you this. Do you know why the woman was executed? I do.
    I think she was charged with adultery - sex with a man other than husband.
    The world was not privy to the charges and also the court proceedings.
    So how does that deserve execution? And, in the event that it did, why so heinously and barbaric a manner, in public.
    Also, what sort of a trial did she have? I think it was probably 'Sheira' law.
    Don't know that that is spelled correctly, but enough to get the picture.
    What about the men that do the same? It seems as though in Muslim society, the man can act pretty much any way he pleases and it is okay, but a woman, a different story.
    Anyhow, judging by the situation she was living in I think that death was more merciful than being in a living Hell like was there.
    Muslims; some are civilized and behave decently. Others have a long way to go to be civilized.
    Also, with the evidence I see daily, I do not believe that Muslims can live peacefully and civilly with people of other beliefs. It seems that once a large enough group of Muslims becomes established in ANY society, they then seek to change the society to their liking. They do not seem to be willing to abide democratically and peacefully with others that do not beliee as they do.

Born2Serve Guest

ISLAM THE RELIGION OF PEACE

PAYBACK VIA US MILITARY

I was at an Arab friends house around 5 years ago. He had Aljazera Network on his TV. Which is like the CNN for the middle east. They showed the execution on the news as an anouncer talked in arabic about what was going on. When I saw it I was shocked.
    I then asked my friend why did they execute this woman? So he translated what the news reporter had said. The woman had murdered her husband. He was sleeping in bed and she went in and bashed his head with a hammer. She had a trial and recieved the death sentence.

In the U.S. we also have capitol punishment for murder. I believe in the death penalty for murder. She had a trial, was found guily, and the sentence was carried out.

But the american media would never mention what really happened. The way our media made it look, was that this poor woman was shot for just being a woman.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Welll I don't know the truth about this - never heard an account from a reliable source. If you have such references would be interesting to see them. For instance, some news items copied from newspapers, magazines.
    Also, in the U.S., U.K. and other civilized Western countries anhd SOME Islamic countries as well, as well as Japan and South Korea, of the Asians. These countries have executions for various CAPITAL crimes all of the time. However, the sentences - where people are executed is carried out out of sight of the public in a civilized and decent manner.
    How are the Muslim men executed - overall?
    I saw in Iraq where they had some Muslim men posed with ropes around their necks on the gallows in preparation for execution. They had been charged and tried for various capital crimes. The video camera was turned off just prior to their actual hanging. I think this is a more civilized manner of handling such things.
    So, if this woman was guilty of the murder, as charged; trial, who knows what 'justice' was determined there - probably all men. Do they have jurys and are Muslim women allowed on jurys?
    Anyhow, why didn't they just hang her on the gallows or a 'private' firing squad instead of the manner in which this was done?
    One thing for sure: death is often a merciful release from the hands of fiendish human beings that use various contrived religious belief systems to capture and maintain dominion over other humans - it certainly is not very pleasant to live under mean and cruel circumstances.
    I hope that ALL the mean Ba$tards in the world that do such things to people go straight to Hell, if there is such a place!
    Last edited by coontie; 12-29-2006 at 06:53 AM.

Why are you soo upset? Here in America up intill recent times we used to have public hangings in front of huge crowds. Actually I believe that we should go back to public executions for capital crimes such as murder. I believed if more people saw the real consequences of what a criminal act like that would be, we would have far less crime.

When I saw this on the TV was before 9/11 My friend had no reason to lie to me about what the announcer said.

To answer your other question: depending on the country, men are either hanged or beheaded.
    Last edited by Dawud; 12-29-2006 at 07:09 AM.

Born2Serve Guest

ALLAH IS THE PAGAN MOON GOD...INFIDELS LOL INDEED

SUICIDE SOLUTION
    ALLAH IS NOTHING!!!!

Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    I don't read Jesuit pro-pagan-da(koran) Osama...I got the Surah Quotes from "Jerusalem Countdown" by John Hagee...more reputable than a TRAITOR to God and country like you

I guess that we are thru forever talking again B2S. I am a Vietnam Era Veteran. To go from a lively forum debate to a personal attack on my Patriotism is more than I should have to deal with. I have personal friends who's names are on the wall.