+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 36

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,298

    LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    So, it looks like Lenny has finally grown a set and agreed to debate somebody about something!

    Seriously!

    RickyB posted this over on mlm.com:

    ATTENTION!!!!! LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Please Come Join us for this LIVE DEBATE!!!!

    LIVE COMPENSATION PLAN DEBATE between Ricky Brandino & Len Clements

    This Saturday Morning on Tom Chenault’s Radio Show

    9 AM EST

    This LIVE DEBATE will be Broadcast LIVE ALL OVER THE WORLD and will be moderated by Tom Chenault.

    For More info , Go to

    http://tomchenault.com/

    Stay Tuned for even MORE INFO!

    MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

    This will be a Great Debate!

    RickyB
    I checked with Ricky to make sure this was legit and if I had permission to post the details here.
    yes, it is Legit, Thanks for the Spell Check and Yes you can Post it
    So there!

    Should be entertaining.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Should be good!

    Can any expert on times tell what 9 am EST would be in the UK? I'm guessing 2 pm.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,298

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Well, it does look like a go.

    Tom Chenault has weighed in on the rules.

    This will be fun! No personal attacks...it's gotta be done professionally. And I have "the BUTTON" to mute anyone getting wild. So...not to worry. I am trying to get Rod Cook on to help me sort all of this out.
    Jeff Combs was supposed to be on but we preempted him for this.
    There is so much opinion out there about comp plans and how to work them. This should confuse the matter even more!

    Thanks Ricky and Len for having the courage to step up!

    Tom
    According to Lenny, "We will only debate comp plan theory as it relates to single-line and binary plans".

    Doesn't sound too interesting, but will sure be interesting to listen to his debate style.

    But does anyone notice something odd here?

    This LIVE DEBATE ... will be moderated by Tom Chenault
    .

    Wasn't it not too long ago that Lenny was refusing to debate Juulie under these very same conditions?

    Now he's willing to debate Ricky with a moderator?

    What gives with that?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    385

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    So, it looks like Lenny has finally grown a set and agreed to debate somebody about something!

    Seriously!

    RickyB posted this over on mlm.com:

    ATTENTION!!!!! LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements


    I checked with Ricky to make sure this was legit and if I had permission to post the details here.

    So there!

    Should be entertaining.
    Since I know both of these guys, it should be a real hoot! I won't be here, but I HOPE someone records it! ROTFL! rofl

    Those who would like to know what I do full time, email me direct for a link> scubapro48@gmail.com I am not here to advertise my business. Tom

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Garland (Dallas Cty.) TX
    Posts
    348

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by scubapro48 View Post
    I HOPE someone records it! ROTFL!
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tomchen...s-radio-show-1 )

    Jump to the 6 minute mark to skip over the network news lead in and show intro.

  6. #6

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by GeryD View Post
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tomchen...s-radio-show-1 )

    Jump to the 6 minute mark to skip over the network news lead in and show intro.
    I turned it off after the first couple minutes of the discussion. Discussing the various types of compensation plans is like discussing which scam is better than the other scam...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,129

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Debating compensation plans? Your right. Its like discussing which gun to use in a robbery. Your still a theif!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
    Debating compensation plans? Your right. Its like discussing which gun to use in a robbery. Your still a theif!

    Havent you got a night club to collect from..... Walter Mitty?

    :yelcutelaughA:
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,129

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Not sure what a walter mitty is. Dont care either.

    One thing about being a compulsive liar yourself is, you go thru life thinking everyone else is. Dont you?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,298

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
    Debating compensation plans? Your right. Its like discussing which gun to use in a robbery. Your still a theif!
    Cute!

    I like that analogy.

    I only listened for a bit to listen to how Lenny put his points across.

    The chap is articulate, I'll give him that.

    But it should also be apparent what a waste of time it is in trying to have a "debate" on a call in radio show. It just doesn't work.

    The only way I see a real debate happening is under the rules of formal engagement.

    Live, face to face, and with a moderator.

    I don't see that proposed debate between Lenny and Juulie ever coming to fruition. But Juulie was correct.

    That debate between the two should take place somewhere like the UNLV campus under formal rules and with a moderator, as Juulie suggested.

    Of course, I don't think we ever got to the point of what the debate was to be about. Last I heard it had something to do with the efficacy of Yoli. So I don't even see how that could be debated.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    Cute!

    I like that analogy.

    I only listened for a bit to listen to how Lenny put his points across.

    The chap is articulate, I'll give him that.

    But it should also be apparent what a waste of time it is in trying to have a "debate" on a call in radio show. It just doesn't work.

    The only way I see a real debate happening is under the rules of formal engagement.

    Live, face to face, and with a moderator.

    I don't see that proposed debate between Lenny and Juulie ever coming to fruition. But Juulie was correct.

    That debate between the two should take place somewhere like the UNLV campus under formal rules and with a moderator, as Juulie suggested.

    Of course, I don't think we ever got to the point of what the debate was to be about. Last I heard it had something to do with the efficacy of Yoli. So I don't even see how that could be debated.

    What do you think of your friend Ricky's MLM then Brian.... Mandura isnt it?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,298

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    What do you think of your friend Ricky's MLM then Brian.... Mandura isnt it?
    It was discussed on this thread:

    Mandura

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    It was discussed on this thread:

    Mandura
    Thanks for that. But what do you think of it Brian?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,298

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    How would I know?

    If I was going to pay $35 for a bottle of something, it sure as hell wouldn't be fruit juice.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    How would I know?

    If I was going to pay $35 for a bottle of something, it sure as hell wouldn't be fruit juice.

    How would you know?

    You have an opinion on most things Brian.... rofl
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    385

    Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clements

    THIS DEBATE IS A JOKE! I know both of these guys & Ricky was in my upline and downline too! The whole debate is on who's comp plan is better and they both suck! I rest my case!
    Those who would like to know what I do full time, email me direct for a link> scubapro48@gmail.com I am not here to advertise my business. Tom

Similar Threads

  1. Lenny Clements - He's Back!!!
    By Doc Bunkum in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-16-2015, 01:26 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 08:23 PM
  3. Len Clements....why is he a moderator of Scam.com?
    By cyclemaster in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 06:09 PM
  4. Len Clements - Who is he anyway?
    By Doc Bunkum in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 434
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 07:03 PM
  5. Len Clements Launches Funny Web Site
    By SkyWeb in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 10:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •