+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

who are the Illuminati,what are their intentions?

Been reading alot about the illuminati in the last year,their links to freemasonary,the catholic church ,cabala,all the ancient mystery babylonian religions. The conspiracies of these so called "enlightened" bloodlines to control and run this planet has allegedly been happening since ancient times. If any of you have any insight to offer or websites that offer more information on this topic I would be grateful for your input. One very interesting and very informative site I found on this topic was an Interview with ex-illuminati programmer.A young woman born into a multi generational illuminati from the germanic branch (there are branches all over the world including russia ,middle east,asia) broke away and wrote some very revealing facts about what goes on behind the veils of government, religion,corporate business,and law. Here is the link,if you have the time please read this or at least some of it. http://www.biblotecapleyades.net/soc...ali01b.htm.com

Like I said ,this stuff is relatively new to me,wish I would have read about it 10 years ago,it would have put world events into a better perspective for me,as well as explaining alot of nightmares and strange "spritual" warfare I have experienced over my lifetime. (I couldn't sleep at all the night before 911,and that dark forboding feeling that something very evil was about to happen was overwhelming). As I previewed this post,I also noticed that the link I gave you got changed in the submission of it? Odd, but maybe not cause it own't copy and paste for me either. Please google" Interview with an ex-illuminati programmer"..it should come up. Its revelations might shock you, but I feel so strongly that this is all too real....and this woman is gaining nothing by "spilling the beans". It was written quite a few years back,so its probably very old to some of you. Supposedly she is missing,maybe just went into deeper hiding. Any feedback on the illuminati would be appreciated.
    Like svali says in this interview it is not the average freemason,catholic, jew,christian,or whatever who is evil,but rather the upper echelons of these "organizations" who feel they have the "enightened " view to rule the majority. I apologize if I am bringing old news to discuss but I am very new here, and this is a topic of great interest to me,and would love to read others opinions on it.

Re: who are the Illuminati,what are their intentio

there is a guy at the bus company that decides what the bus route and schedule will be and no driver or passenger can change it.

there is another guy over at the highway department that decided where the highway would be. you will drive on the highway. you have no choice.

if you think they are conspiring together to control you, talk to your doctor about increasing your medication.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    there is a guy at the bus company that decides what the bus route and schedule will be and no driver or passenger can change it.

there is another guy over at the highway department that decided where the highway would be. you will drive on the highway. you have no choice.

if you think they are conspiring together to control you, talk to your doctor about increasing your medication.
    Hmmm...I find it curious that you use the same tactics that the illumanti have used on members who have wanted out. Their mental sanity is usually challenged. If you think they are not conspiring to control (and already do so to a great degree)then you are either a fool with your head up your ass , or denying the truth for some unknown reason. As far as your opinion of my mental state,you can stick that up your ass...if there is room there beside your head.

Please forgive for me being rude mumbles,but I find it offensive that you would question my mental state for believing in something that has been proven by more than just a few to be fact. You obviously disagree with me which is your own choice..it is also your own choice to reply with a degrading comment on my mental capacities, which I find so immature.
    Curiously though..I will state again..it is one of their tactics in avoiding the truth and discrediting those who dare to speak out against them.

Have you ever tried writing to the Archdean of Illuminati University, sheye?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Have you ever tried writing to the Archdean of Illuminati University, sheye?
    Wouldn't that be a little like writing the the pope and asking him for full confession of all the political corruption the catholic church has been involved in,not to mention the many perversions his "sheperds" have inflicted on the flocks? No thanks. A liar and a thief will most likely not give you the truth. They'll most likely kill you if they think you're even getting close.

You apparently missed my point. Perhaps I termed it a bit too gently.

The Archdean is a fictional character from a book (one of the GURPS series).
    The Illuminati are also fictional, from a famous trilogy.

You're seeing worldwide conspiracies that do not exist, patterns and connections between things that are in fact unrelated. Corruption exists, certainly, but it is on a far more localized scale than you seem to think.

You link gives a dns error.

Did you perhaps mean bibliotecapleyades.net?

If so you mis-spelled it, forgot a letter.

Shouldn't this be in the Conspiracy Theory Zone.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    You apparently missed my point. Perhaps I termed it a bit too gently.

The Archdean is a fictional character from a book (one of the GURPS series).
    The Illuminati are also fictional, from a famous trilogy.

You're seeing worldwide conspiracies that do not exist, patterns and connections between things that are in fact unrelated. Corruption exists, certainly, but it is on a far more localized scale than you seem to think.
    Thankyou for setting me straight on a book I never knew existed. I'm sorry to say that it is not I who is seeing these worldwide conspiracies,but actual real people who have been involved within the inner circles and have chosen to step out and reveal what they have been told and taught since they were children. Please...I urge you to google and read every link from "interview with an ex-illuminati programmer" This is a world wide organization,and this woman says that one of their plans was to cause a major financial breakdown. This was back in the 90's. There is also another woman from an italian illuminati bloodline that talked with greg szyminski(a one time reporter for the vatican) about the secret catecums in the vatican where "black masses" were said and young 12 year olds were forced to watch young children being sacrificed on an alter as an initiation rite .This Italian woman allegedly threw herself off the roof of the vatican in a suicide attempt. I'm sorry to disagree with you on this,but I have read much on this topic,and am thoroughly convinced it is a reality... a sad reality that will be exposed for everyone to see at some point. For now we must agree to disagree on our perceptions of truth.

Quote Originally Posted by sheye View Post
    Thankyou for setting me straight on a book I never knew existed. I'm sorry to say that it is not I who is seeing these worldwide conspiracies,but actual real people who have been involved within the inner circles and have chosen to step out and reveal what they have been told and taught since they were children. Please...I urge you to google and read every link from "interview with an ex-illuminati programmer" This is a world wide organization,and this woman says that one of their plans was to cause a major financial breakdown. This was back in the 90's. There is also another woman from an italian illuminati bloodline that talked with greg szyminski(a one time reporter for the vatican) about the secret catecums in the vatican where "black masses" were said and young 12 year olds were forced to watch young children being sacrificed on an alter as an initiation rite .This Italian woman allegedly threw herself off the roof of the vatican in a suicide attempt. I'm sorry to disagree with you on this,but I have read much on this topic,and am thoroughly convinced it is a reality... a sad reality that will be exposed for everyone to see at some point. For now we must agree to disagree on our perceptions of truth.
    You may want to go read around that website a bit more.
    Like at bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_pleyades.htm,
    Nobody knows exactly what the Pleiadians are going to do yet, but I will share this with you. Those that live in the system around Alcyon - some of them cannot be trusted, as they have hidden agendas.

Those from Taygeta, I am told, have a very clear objective: to maintain the idea of freedom.

Just because a group is labeled "Pleiadians" doesn’t mean they are here to help us.

from Chapter 5 - The Andromedan Compendium
    They are talking about aliens (extraterrestrials) at that link. Alcyon and Taygeta are stars. The Pleiades is a star cluster.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 12-22-2009 at 04:15 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    You may want to go read around that website a bit more.
    Like at bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_pleyades.htm,They are talking about aliens (extraterrestrials) at that link. Alcyon and Taygeta are stars. The Pleiades is a star cluster.
    That is a huge website with a few different theories from different sources on the origin of this bloodlines and how terrestrials fit into the picture. I myself am not convinced these theories are all true...but in this website the links pertaining to svali and her experience being born into the germanic branch of the illuminati are based on facts that she witnessed. She herself is asked in an interview if she believes some of these bloodlines shapeshift into reptilians. Her experience with the "spiritual" branch was limited though all members need to partake in certain "spiritual" teachings and ceremonies,as well as use it in the scientific process of breaking the mind and controling the influence of the members through the training programs. This german woman states that she did witness some very peculiar visions during some of these occult ceremonies,which cannot be explained by logic, but remains convinced they are transformations of demonic nature and not the shapeshifting of humans into extraterrestrial creatures. What I'm trying to say is that because you might not agree with some of the more "questionable"theories on this biblotec website (I know I don't),there are some links on that site that state theories that oppose each other as well. This woman svali..does not buy into the whole extraterrestrial saga,but can definately be a an honest witness for what she experienced at the lower middle level that she was at. All of the links on interview with ex illuminati programmer are ,in my opinion ,are the humble honest confessions of a soul that has been tormented by what she endured and what she had to inflict on others.
    Not saying that the extraterrestrial theories aren't true....just saying I believe her story and like the basic way she explains the illuminati. I really hope wherever she is,that shes ok and her kids are too.

thankyou for the links nomaxim

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    geeee..taaaanks again nomaxim:freak3:

Apologies for all the spelling errors in my posts. Also meant to say the italian woman who talked to greg szyminski allagedly jumped from roof top of st peters in the vatican. Also would like to mention that I seem to gain ememies whenever I speak out about the illuminati and the NWO,which makes me wonder why ???? Seems the closer I get to the truth,the more enemies I make. I thought this site would be an open place to talk about things of this nature,but I'm clearly starting to see it is not what I hoped it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by sheye View Post
    Apologies for all the spelling errors in my posts. Also meant to say the italian woman who talked to greg szyminski allagedly jumped from roof top of st peters in the vatican. Also would like to mention that I seem to gain ememies whenever I speak out about the illuminati and the NWO,which makes me wonder why ???? Seems the closer I get to the truth,the more enemies I make. I thought this site would be an open place to talk about things of this nature,but I'm clearly starting to see it is not what I hoped it to be.
    You can download a spell check add-on for MSIE... as with all spell checkers just be sure you are using the correct word. For example; their, there, they're. The wrong word, spelled correctly, is just as bad as the correct word mis-spelled.

Are you making enemies or simply experiencing the consequences of posting in a public forum? Are you so naive as to think your views or opinions will simply be received with open arms and not go unchallenged?

Posting to the correct forum wouldn't hurt either...