+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Debt relief scams

Just posting a warning to anyone who may check into getting out of debt by using

Jeff Leland
    Integrity Debt Relief Services
    Direct line: 503-397-0594
    Voicemail: 800-648-5755
    Fax Line: 503-946-3018
    Debt Relief
    www.integritydebtrelief.com
    Credit Repair
    www.integritycreditrepair.com

Office Hours: Pacific Standard Time
    Mon-thurs: 7:00 AM-11:00 AM, and 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
    Fri and Sat: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM

he gets you to pay him $5000.00 to get out of all your cedit card and other debt by sending the companies a bunch of worthless letters to prove you do not have a debt because the cedit card comany made new money to cover your debt which they cant do.
    I have all the worthless letters so anyone thinking about trying this please dont. if you want the letters email me i will glady give them to you to keep you from lossing more money to this rip off.
    ask for the letters at wing500cc@hotmail.com

Re: Debt relief scams

new money was not created - money was just borrowed from the future-

you say to banker - i get 50k a year, in 10 that's $500k. can i spend some of it today?

banker says, credit report looks okay, no problem, here's a credit card with $5000 limit.

(or he says, according to your credit report, somebody already trusted you and you failed to pay. go away.)

Here's the BBB Report. Oddly enough the BBB has the url integritydebtrelief.com listed under Court Mediation Services (CMS) and we already have a rather extensive thread about them at scam.com/showthread.php?t=43774.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

I worked as a collector for Citibank. Consumer Credit Counseling groups are mandated and paid by the government to help you clean up your credit. They are also free. Debt relief and debt managment companies and 98% scams, they either are fly by night, take your money places. Or they don't pay your bills on time or never settle them and pay less than owed, hurting your credit, not helping. In short stay away from them. If you need credit help find a consumer credit counseling group there are millions of them and they are in most every area.

Jeff Leland

Just to set the record straight, the person posting this did not get "scammed". Not by me or the company he signed up with. The reality is, he got everything that he paid for, but was just unwilling to finish the process and use what we were providing.

He became so belligerent and hard to deal with that both companies that were helping him simply stopped providing support. He used two different process, one for his credit cards (debt validation) and one for his student loans (debt assignment). Rather than continue the process he paid for with the credit cards, he declared bankruptcy. That was his choice to do that and had nothing to do with the process being a "scam." He was simply not willing to take our paperwork into court.

The assignment process was working just fine as well - no lawsuits - but he got more and more belligerent that it wasn't working. He eventually became such a problem that I refunded his entire fee for that program (interesting he didn't mention that). What kind of scammer refunds the entire fee? Common folks.

These processes are "out of the box". If you don't understand how they work and what the risks are - then PLEASE JUST CONTINUE TO PAY ON YOUR DEBT.

Feel free to contact me with your questions - I am not in mexico enjoying all of that scammed money I've been making...

Quote Originally Posted by jeff630 View Post
    Just posting a warning to anyone who may check into getting out of debt by using

Jeff Leland
    Integrity Debt Relief Services
    Direct line: 503-397-0594
    Voicemail: 800-648-5755
    Fax Line: 503-946-3018
    Debt Relief
    www.integritydebtrelief.com
    Credit Repair
    www.integritycreditrepair.com

Office Hours: Pacific Standard Time
    Mon-thurs: 7:00 AM-11:00 AM, and 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
    Fri and Sat: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM

he gets you to pay him $5000.00 to get out of all your cedit card and other debt by sending the companies a bunch of worthless letters to prove you do not have a debt because the cedit card comany made new money to cover your debt which they cant do.
    I have all the worthless letters so anyone thinking about trying this please dont. if you want the letters email me i will glady give them to you to keep you from lossing more money to this rip off.
    ask for the letters at wing500cc@hotmail.com

Re: Jeff Leland

Quote Originally Posted by Private Citizen View Post
    Just to set the record straight, the person posting this did not get "scammed". Not by me or the company he signed up with. The reality is, he got everything that he paid for, but was just unwilling to finish the process and use what we were providing.

He became so belligerent and hard to deal with that both companies that were helping him simply stopped providing support. He used two different process, one for his credit cards (debt validation) and one for his student loans (debt assignment). Rather than continue the process he paid for with the credit cards, he declared bankruptcy. That was his choice to do that and had nothing to do with the process being a "scam." He was simply not willing to take our paperwork into court.

The assignment process was working just fine as well - no lawsuits - but he got more and more belligerent that it wasn't working. He eventually became such a problem that I refunded his entire fee for that program (interesting he didn't mention that). What kind of scammer refunds the entire fee? Common folks.

These processes are "out of the box". If you don't understand how they work and what the risks are - then PLEASE JUST CONTINUE TO PAY ON YOUR DEBT.

Feel free to contact me with your questions - I am not in mexico enjoying all of that scammed money I've been making...
    Great to hear the other side of the story. Thanks
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Jeff Leland is a theif he sells you a bunch of worthless letter and tell you to take them to crout and the letter will get you out of debt. well i did take them to crout and the judge lughed at me and told me if i try to bring these letters to crout with him again he will find me in contemp because the letters have no merit and are in fact illeagel.
    andone thinking about paying Leand for these letters please dont. If you want them email me and i will send email them to you for FREE just so Leland cant RIP YOU OFF. But if your still foolish enough to pay Leland you better get a good lawer to go to crout with you to keep you out of jail for using these letters.

Jeff Leland

sorry for the typos in my last post I just got up and was half asleep.
    However if Jeff Leland's letters work so well like he says they do then again dont pay him $5000 for them email me I will email them to you for FREE!
    Wing500cc@hotmail.com Get the letters FREE from me and you will be paying what they are worth.

Anyone who is willing to pay $5000 for some letters that will get them out of debt... heh - I guess we can see how they got into debt trouble in the 1st place.

At that level of cost for help with finances (and significantly less, I'm sure) you should probably go to a reputable lawyer.

Or get yourself an accountant to manage your money because you are failing to do it right. Which is the same or better than sending all your money to 1 office so they can split it up to pay your bills and keep a little for themselves. That's all consolidation is.

IMHO, debt relief services are all bogus. Handle your own debt relief. If you are paying someone who says they can get you X% reduction on your debts then just call your creditors and offer them X%. Just keep doing that until they take your offer or make a counter-offer that you can live with.

And finally, if you are looking at something that equates to are getting a loan to pay off other loans... LOL. Look into other financial products. Ask your local banker. Just sit down with your bank branch manager or someone like that - maybe even try a few different banks/bankers. Once you have all the info, shop it around then handle it yourself.

I believe that many, many people feed off people in unsustainable debt situations because the fact that they are in that situation indicates that they are probably a good 'mark' for a scam. They know you are not good with money and they are going to exploit you to take more of your money.

"There are three types of baseball players-those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happened."
    ~Tommy Lasorda

The same can be applied to money-matters:

Those who make money, those who watch others make money, and those who wonder what happened to their money.
    ~MrBobo

Knowing which one you are is step 1 to financial peace. Which reminds me of another quote:

"To thine own self, be true"

For those interested, the larger context of that, most profound, wonderful and timeless of quotes is that it is Shakespeare in Hamlet (Act 1). It is Polonius's last piece of advice to his son Laertes, who is in a hurry to get on the next boat to Paris, where he'll be safe from his father's long-winded speeches.

He has just previously given the following advice which is MOST germain to this thread:

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be,
    For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
    And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.
    "

Meaning:
    Quote Originally Posted by enotes.com
    On Polonius's terms, there is little to argue with in his perhaps ungenerous advice. His logic is thus: lending money to friends is risky, because hitching debt onto personal relationships can cause resentment and, in the case of default, loses the lender both his money and his friend. Borrowing invites more private dangers: it supplants domestic thrift ("husbandry")óin Polonius's eyes, an important gentlemanly value.

Incidentally, in the days when Hamlet
    was first staged, borrowing was epidemic among the gentry, who sometimes neglected husbandry to the point where they were selling off their estates piece by piece to maintain an ostentatious lifestyle in London.
    :::

Here we go again - (sigh...) More misinformation and misunderstanding being peddled by here by Jeff Riddlebaugh, who obviously got involved with something that he had no business even attempting. He didn't pay $5000 for letters. Hello people - even he isn't that stupid. What he paid for was an extensive network of support that included some initial dispute letters, that he seems to think was the entire package for some reason. He never took advantage of the education that he paid to get or the support that was available - or he wouldn't be in here complaining.

So again - just to set the record straight - he signed up for TWO separate programs - one for validation (the "letters; he is referring to) and the other an assignment program for the student loans. I REFUNDED THE ENTIRE FEE FOR THE ASSIGNMENT PROGRAM. Yeah - quite the "rip off artist".

Jeff Riddlebaugh is vindictive and belligerent. He has no business slandering me or the processes he signed up for. Period.

Here we go again - (sigh...) More misinformation and misunderstanding being peddled by here by Jeff Riddlebaugh, who obviously got involved with something that he had no business even attempting. He didn't pay $5000 for letters. Hello people - even he isn't that stupid. What he paid for was an extensive network of support that included some initial dispute letters, that he seems to think was the entire package for some reason. He never took advantage of the education that he paid to get or the support that was available - or he wouldn't be in here complaining.

So again - just to set the record straight - he signed up for TWO separate programs - one for validation (the "letters; he is referring to) and the other an assignment program for the student loans. I REFUNDED THE ENTIRE FEE FOR THE ASSIGNMENT PROGRAM. Yeah - quite the "rip off artist".

Jeff Riddlebaugh is vindictive and belligerent. He has no business slandering me or the processes he signed up for. Period.

Well Mr. Leland your right here we go again with your lies and misinformation trying to say anything you can to rip off more people.
    Yes Lelandís program does give you more than the worthless letters. It does included Lelandís wonderful network of education and support which all it does is tell you how to fill out and use the worthless letters and take them into court with you. If you do that you will have the Judge tell you the letters are worthless, I know because unlike the lie Leland says. I did use his education and support to fill the letters out and did follow what I was told to do by his wonderful support network. I was told by the judge if I try to bring any more of those letters to his court he will find in contempt of court. That is what his wonder support network does for you. This is how it went for me. I received a summons to court for chase bank I emailed and wrote to Lelandís support network informing them of it and asking what I should do next. A week went by I heard nothing from them, I then emailed and wrote again saying I have two weeks before my court date what do I do next. I still get nothing from them. My court date came and went and a full two weeks after my court date I finally get an email saying I need to send them the info. On what account which I did the first time I emailed and wrote them. So I told them they are to late again its over they won a judgment for me to pay. So they tell me thereís nothing more I can do just pay it. Hey!! That support network is wonderful. NOT!!! But like I said before donít believe me email me and I will send you the letters FREE and you can take them to your lawyer or anyone else you would like to so they can check them out.
    If you Mr. Leland are such a wonderful guy and I am so vindictive and belligent then why am I offering to give anyone the letters for free and you are asking them to pay $5000. SO Mr. Leland are you willing to send anyone your letters to exam them for free. Anyone can email me and I will send them out free.
    I found out that most Judges will look at the information you would like to use and let you know if you can use it or not before your court date.
    Buy the way MR. Leland check out www.Ripoffreport.com you are on their also and I will continue to put you on every rip off site I can find to warn people about you. So needless to say I think I will be warning a lot of people to stay away from you. If I just save one person from getting ripped off by you I will be happy.

By the way Mr. Leland if you refund my $5000 fee i would like to know where it is because i sure dont have it. where is it???

MR.Leland if you are not a Rip Off then why to you refuse to give a recept for the payment poeple make to you or they demand one like i did you send one saying the $5000 is for picture or photo process or what every your last scam is

Yes - anyone can see everything that they are getting for free. Just sign on for the 7 day free trial at www.debtclear.com. Download whatever you want and check it out.

The service Riddlebaugh is speaking of isn't mine - I am just an agent. That was provided by North American Educational Services, later taken over by Stellar Services - not me. So again - he has it all backwards and confused - but then he always did.

There is no scam here - nothing being hidden etc. Just more vindictive postings.

Yes - anyone can see everything that they are getting for free. Just sign on for the 7 day free trial at www.debtclear.com. Download whatever you want and check it out.

The service Riddlebaugh is speaking of isn't mine - I am just an agent. That was provided by North American Educational Services, later taken over by Stellar Services - not me. So again - he has it all backwards and confused - but then he always did.

There is no scam here - nothing being hidden etc. Just more vindictive postings.

Well Mr Leland like you say you are the agent that means you are a part of them and selling there product which is the same thing as you selling it yourslef. Also why do you send poeple a receipt saying your service is for photo processsing or pictures or what ever is your lastest scam i see you did not say anything about that and if you try to say that is a lie I well post my receipt form you to prove it. So who is the vindictive one is your service is so wonderful and helpful and not a rip off why would i be complaining about it.
    and i will keep posting on every site i can find to save poeple from getting ripped off by you.