+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Debt relief scams

So again - just to set the record straight - he signed up for TWO separate programs - one for validation (the "letters; he is referring to) and the other an assignment program for the student loans. I REFUNDED THE ENTIRE FEE FOR THE ASSIGNMENT PROGRAM. Yeah - quite the "rip off artist".

well Mr Leland if you refunded all my money where is it? I am still waiting for my $5000.00 check I dont see it.

Originally Posted by Private Citizen
    Yes - anyone can see everything that they are getting for free. Just sign on for the 7 day free trial at www.debtclear.com. Download whatever you want and check it out.

The service Riddlebaugh is speaking of isn't mine - I am just an agent. That was provided by North American Educational Services, later taken over by Stellar Services - not me. So again - he has it all backwards and confused - but then he always did.

There is no scam here - nothing being hidden etc. Just more vindictive postings

Free 7 day trail what a joke you have to give all your cedit card info to get it so you can rip off poeple that way now and save time leland

Quote Originally Posted by jeff630 View Post
    Yes - anyone can see everything that they are getting for free. Just sign on for the 7 day free trial at www.debtclear.com. Download whatever you want and check it out.

The service Riddlebaugh is speaking of isn't mine - I am just an agent. That was provided by North American Educational Services, later taken over by Stellar Services - not me. So again - he has it all backwards and confused - but then he always did.

Free 7 day trail what a joke you have to give all your cedit card info to get it so you can rip off poeple that way now and save time leland

Hello do you not read what you just wrote. you say its not your service you are just there agent which means you work for them selling their product and colleting money for them that makes you part of them. No wonder you were reported on here you cant be trusted or belived.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff630 View Post

I think you are the one backwards and confussed you claim its not your service but you clearly say you are a agent for them which means you are working for them selling thier product collecting money for them so I say thats at least part of your service. I sure would not belive anything you have to say after this.:judges:

Well i tried to qote this but did not work so i copied and paste.

In response I would have to say you Private citizen are the one that is backwards and confused because you say its not your service he's complaining about your just thier agent. Well hello that means YOU are working for them selling thier product colleting money for them and that makes it at least part of your service so I see why he is complaining about you and I sure would not belive anything you say after this! shame on you stop putting him down and refund his money if your so good.:judges:

Frist rule in sells and business is "The customer is always right"
    If you followed that he and you would not be on here would you?

This is really a nice post, that you have updated us with all of nice information that can be very useful for future aspect. Thanks for sharing.