+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WFG please Read and reply

Hi i am 18 years of age and unemployed i am interested in a company known as WFG and looking to join i just wanted know what i should be looking out for if i join am i gonna be in big debt for the rest of my life and wondering why oh why did i join this program or am i gonna be happy with a family in the future?
    I just want to get out of unemployment and be able to do somthing with my life but i keep hearing negativity about this program so i would like to learn about what this company has to offer and what you people can say.

Re: WFG please Read and reply

what is WFG? where are they? who are the officers? what do they promise?

http://www.ripoffreport.com/financia...liev-54eq9.htm

that?

World Financial Group I believed in WFG and I made $0 in the end. They don't tell you everything to begin with.
    Last edited by mumbles; 12-17-2009 at 06:48 PM.

well if i were to join they are telling me i could be able to make $20,000 a month in 3-5 years if i do apply myself to the field i just want to know if its worth it to try or if im going to be cheated in the long run.

i do not feel as if i am being lied to i just want to know, what i should be looking out for, and what i am not being told.

if you want to be an insurance agent, why not sell car insurance? health insurance?

this one seems to be multi-level-marketing? whole life policies? they recruit you and you sell a couple policies to your family. in the meantime you pay to go to seminars and end up losing money.

the recruit people to sell to family is also done by kirby vacuum cleaners, and others.

see, if a company have 10,000 salesmen on commision only, and 500 of them actually make one sale, hey, thats 500 sales. doesn't mean any of the salesmen made any money. just the company made money.

well the thing is that i am a highschool drop out and dont really know how to get back into the loop and this is the first legitimate oppurtunity thats come up im hear alot of positive and alot of negative things about the company so my out look on it is about 50-50 i dont have any skills at all and theyre promising classes to get licenced to be able to start a buisness with them is it a bad idea to want the help with getting money or should i look somwhere else? ive been trying for a long time but its just not working out for me.

maybe deliver pizza. while at the pizza shop you can do a survey and find out how many of your coworkers will buy insurance from you. insurance is a confidence game. if your name is prudential or hartford, you might have a chance.

lol this is funny...you are giving great advice really but im like tottally screwed for jobs i dont have my drivers licence let alone my learners and im in debt pretty bad with my parents and im barley surviving ive handed my resume to over 40 companys and i have only got a call back from about 2 of them and they all tell me theyve hired somone else so....im pretty screwed arent i.

lol when i say no skills i meant it lol no skills :P

check *****slist, resturant jobs. dishwasher. ride the bus. learn to cook. you got to do something now and can't afford any fantasy insurance jobs right now. that was c r a i g s l i s t.

you are right its just the first thing thats popped up and seems legitamate

Joining big ticket MLM with no sales skills or sales training is like joining divers and not being able to swim.
    Last edited by BorisZ; 12-17-2009 at 07:32 PM.

well even though i dont have a highschool certificate dosnt mean im not able to do anything which most companys fail to realize but just for that i am ostracized from the buisness world for not being a graduate i have tried to go back to school but cant find a way back into the loop im not attention seeking im just seeking some advice

We understand your issue, but these are the honest answers. Big Ticket MLMs are shark pools and without Type A personality and sales skills, you will be just a bait fish.

If you want to join business world, you better get diploma first.

i was in a similar situation when 18 so i went to see all the recruiters. air force is the easiest work if you can get it. army was and probably still is offering bonus to volunteer for infantry.

Any negativity you hear will most likely be posted by competitors. WFG is now taking business away from other financial companies who simply sell products and are responsible only to their shareholders, not to families in need. WFG offers solutions, not just profit driven products and helps families in the lower and middle class achieve goals. They are honest and now the largest financial servies company of its type. The are not MLM, and do generate excellent referrals via relationship marketing, retail and agency style models. You will not be in debt. An associate agreement with soft background check cost about $100 and is tax deductible. Textbooks are about another $200, but the comapny will pay you back about $300 if you stick with it at the outset. Try it you will love it!

Also, as you are getting your high school equivalency and drivers license, the company will begin to build your business and clientel for you. They will most likely help you study and coach you for your high school! Now thats an opportunity you will get only ONCE in your lifetime.

They will not and cannot cheat you or anyone else because this is the most highly regulated industry on the planet. Have a criminal record or filed for bankruptcy? You will not be able to start until those are removed from your record.
    Last edited by Moneycoach; 05-12-2010 at 03:41 PM.