+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1968 Camaro, autotrader, John Deere Scam

This scam seems to be similar to the John Deere scam going on. It is a 1968 Camaro for 4,400 in supposed perfect condition, I had some emails with the guy and almost believed him. He mentioned using yahoo finance and having it shipped, so I looked it up and found the John Deere scam. Here is the last email he sent. I found it on Autotraderclassic.com

"Hello again,
    First you have to know that the car is 100% working and looking AMAZING, no flaws or dents, no scratches or any kind of damage, no flood or wrecked and it has a full US compliance, no engine problems, the interior looks great.The car is located in Reno, NV sealed and ready for the shipping.I want to tell you that we will use Yahoo Finance in this transaction in order for both of us to be 100% protected and insured by them. Yahoo Finance will supervise this transaction so there won`t be any problems. They will take care of the shipping and all the small details. You will get the car and you will have 5 days of inspection in which you can decide if you buy the car or not. If you won`t like my car (not your case) you notify Yahoo Finance and you send the car back on my cost,if you want to keep it you announce Yahoo Finance to send me the money (payment method and all the details will be set up by Yahoo Finance) and you keep the car.IF you are serious then you will be the buyer. Please reply with your full name and shipping address in your next email so I can open a case with Yahoo Finance.
    P.S:The phone company make some upgrades in my area and my phone line is down . If you have other questions , please email me and I will reply asap ."

He is using the email address Johnmccranie@live.com. The autotrader ad told me it was in Lakeland FL, but now he says its in Nevada, but his phone number is a VA area code, and the pictures of the car are from VA for sure. "His" phone number is a fax machine for a mustang auto parts store in VA.
    Last edited by xiaver; 12-15-2009 at 09:29 AM.

Re: 1968 Camaro, autotrader, John Deere Scam

yes. this is everyday, all day. it doesn't matter what they say, the end goal is to trick you into sending western union money. or sometimes moneygram.
    Last edited by mumbles; 12-15-2009 at 09:26 AM.

I have sold many cars to buyers in many states. I have not been stung yet, but I think it is because I am so cautious.

This one sounds too suspicious to be legit.
    Giving you real Car Buying Tips

I received this:

'Hello again, First you have to know that the car is 100% working and looking AMAZING, no flaws or dents, no scratches or any kind of damage, no flood or wrecked and it has a full US compliance, no engine problems, the interior looks great.The car is located in Reno, NV sealed and ready for the shipping.I want to tell you that we will use Yahoo Finance in this transaction in order for both of us to be 100% protected and insured by them. Yahoo Finance will supervise this transaction so there won`t be any problems. They will take care of the shipping and all the small details. You will get the car and you will have 5 days of inspection in which you can decide if you buy the car or not. If you won`t like my car (not your case) you notify Yahoo Finance and you send the car back on my cost,if you want to keep it you announce Yahoo Finance to send me the money (payment method and all the details will be set up by Yahoo Finance) and you keep the car.IF you are serious then you will be the buyer. Please reply with your full name and shipping address in your next email so I can open a case with Yahoo Finance. P.S:The phone company make some upgrades in my area and my phone line is down . If you have other questions , please email me and I will reply asap .

He used this email-adress: Ronald Vigue [roviguesell1@msn.com], and adverticed with a Chevy Camaro on www.dealsonwheels.com...
    Last edited by 9000dk; 01-03-2010 at 10:45 AM.

Yup, has all the red flags of a scam:

1) Grammer is "off"
    2) Yahoo Finance? no such company exists
    3) Offer to ship the car.
    4) Excuse as to why can't call.
    5) Car is located somewhere else, all packaged and totally unavailable to view.

The scammer hasn't mentioned Western Union or moneygram yet, but it will be in the next email, probably the one from the "Yahoo Finanace" @ hotmail or whatever fake email address the scammer made up.

Posting the email here will probably save someone from losing money to the scammer when the potential victims googles and finds your post.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Just received this e-mail from Daniel Maloney [maloneyy551@msn.com] regarding Chevrolet Impala SS - it's obviously a scam, and I will post 'Daniel's reply once I get it!

'Hi ,
    I am contacting you regarding a 1968 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS COUPE I had advertised for sale on autotrader. I thing I have replied to you before, but for some reason my messages disappeared, so please excuse me for sending you this e-mail in case you bought another car or you are not interested anymore.
    I just finished the divorce, and I am very glad that I took the car, because it was my husbands most precious thing.
    Here are a few details about the vehicle:
    VIN: 164478U213355
    77000 original miles. Finished in its original color code paint D - Grotto Blue (metallic) and black bucket console interior, this car is as nice as the day it left the factory. 327 cubic inch engine with duals 4 bbl and this coupe includes the special ss option with luxury appointments above the standard Coupe . The car drives as new and due to its garage kept life, its cosmetics including the engine compartment and trunk are in outstanding condition...
    The price I am asking for it is only $4,400. It may sound amazing, but it truly is an outstanding deal. I don't ask to much for the car because I just want to get rid of it ASAP, since the bastard cheated on me in this car. It is bad memory and I should get rid of it. I would probably donate the money from the car to the red cross, as it seems the best solution.
    A Totally Rust, Corrosion And Flood Free Vehicle.Never been in any accidents.Where are you located?
    If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask
    Best Regards'

Hi..
    That thing is happen everyday and i really like the article and the information which you have share here... Thanks

Thank you for posting this!! I received an email almost identical to yours about a car on autotrader in Indiana. I had never heard of yahoo finance so I googled it and saw this page and am glad I did. I looked up the phone number on auto trader and it's registered to Utah, but the car is in Indiana. Thanks again!

I was speaking to a "female" with a similar story, however the role's were reversed.
    1968 Camaro. 4400.

http://www.buysell.com/root/detail/G...+Domestic+Cars

Here is our conversation.
    Sent from email-Johanna Paz (simona.rudolph1@gmail.com

Hello,

My unit it's in perfect condition without any mechanical problems, no damages or hidden defects, no need for additional repairs, clear title without any accidents. I have all the unit manuals, all the documents and papers. It was always garaged and the price is CAD $4,400.

I`m a single mother with 2 children because i divorced with my husband and after the divorce i own this unit, i don`t need it and that`s why i`m selling it so cheap.

My unit is at the shipping company in Hamilton,Ontario.
    Because I always use 100% safe methods, I tried to stop the listing on Buysell and I've sent the unit through eBay Vehicle Protection Program to a buyer from Halifax Nova Scotia. I paid all the shipping fees from my unit and when eBay requested the payment to be made, the buyer refused to pay because he didn't had full amount. Now I have the unit in eBay's hands and it's ready to be delivered to the next buyer.
    I will use eBay`s protection program for our safety because I am affiliated there with a
    protection account of $20000.I will send you the unit and you have 5 days inspection
    period,before you decide to buy it.If for any reason you reject the unit I will pay the
    shipping back to my location.The unit will be delivered at your home address full registered in your state and under your name.
    Here is how it will work:
    1. First of all I will need the following details from you:
    * Full Name,
    * Full Shipping Address (First name,Last name,Shipping Address,City,Postal Code),
    * Phone number.

I will get everything started immediately.

P.S. Please don`t forget to send me your info!

Best Regards !
    Johanna Paz :)

MY RESPONSE

So the shipping fee's are paid for?
    I have never used ebay, Do i have to sign up?
    Can i get the mileage on the vehicle first.?
    And the vehicle is exactly as pictured in your ad?
    Also why is your name different then your email?
    (Sorry i have to be weary of scam's on here)
    I am very interested, just want to make sure.

Johanna's response
    Sent from email johanna-paz@comcast.net

Hi again,

I`m located in Hamilton,Ontario, right now at Hospital with my daughter,the thing is i have to stay here with her and i don`t have time to stay and meet with all my potential buyers, that is why i gave to a shipping company that will ship it to the next owner(on my cost), it is sealed in container, so i'm trying to sell it online under eBay`s protection.You will have 5 days from the time you receive to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not, if by any reason, you will not be satisfied, you will return the unit to shipping company with no expense. Don`t worry you won`t have to pay any taxes,everything is included.
    Please reply with your complete name and shipping address in your next email and let me know if you are interested in knowing more details about this purchase so that I can open a transaction at eBay and to move forward with this deal. After that they will contact you with all necessary information about this transaction(terms,buyer protection,payment instructions,invoice,etc.).
    P.S. Please don`t forget to send me your full name and address.

P.S. Once i receive your full name and address we can start talking on the phone too,right now i have too many potential buyers and i can`t talk with all of them,i hope you understand.

Thank you,

Im gonna keep emailing them, just to bug them, see if i can make them look stupid, but its an obvious scam. Hope this helps..

My Response

Oh my so sorry to hear about your cunt daughter..

Heres my information
    My phone number is 1800-GO FUCK YOURSELF
    and i live in GET A REAL JOB LANE.

I have informed the police about your activities in your area.
    Internet scamming is a crime.
    Last edited by johnny316; 06-09-2010 at 05:02 AM.

This is another post, from an individual selling a 2007 ford mustang.

That mustang seem's in very nice shape. Where in vancouver are you located, is it still for sale, and why are you selling it?

From the email-guru_dean@msn.com on buysell
    and perl andrew (perlandrew@msn.com) on the personal email.

Perl Andrew

Hi,
    I am glad you want to purchase our item for $4400. The vehcile is priced this low because the vehicle is sold for charity, for Hope High School. I want to tell you that the vehicle is in perfect condition.The mileage is accurate. It has no scratches, no damages, no hidden defects. Kept it in a warm garage. It comes with all the documents needed for registration, and I want also to tell you that the vehicle is at the shipping company( Lufthansa Air Cargo )...and it will leave from the company directly at your door in max.4 days. Before we proceeds the transaction, I want to let you know that item has all the accessories included.
    Also, it comes with 1 year full warranty. All taxes are already paid through UPS service. We will provide 15 days money back guarantee, no questions asked. This means that within 15 working days you decide you don't want to keep the unit, for whichever reason, you'll ship it back to us on our expenses and you'll get the full amount back. We usually use PayPal but for the moment we're expanding the account and I can`t send or receive any money.

The thing I find the most amusing is for some reason, they always have to say the vehicle is 4400$ Also i live in vancouver, yet the guy wants to ship it to me! lol There is also no hope high school in Vancouver.

I'm sorry, but anyone who expects a '68 Camaro for $4,400.00 is an idiot.

Even a stripper,that is, a 6 cylinder, 3 speed manual, vinyl seats, poverty hubcaps, etc.,will go for about 10k+++ in fair condition.

A 68, v8, muncie transmission, 12 bolt rear end, rs/ss big block or z-28, will go for well over 30k in 'good' condition.

Also, they refer to the car as a 'unit'. This kinda makes me think foriegn involvement.

my husband was looking for a truck and went nuts over this one, i helped him we got this e-mail. im so happy i checked it out first now hes all dissapointed.

2001 Peterbilt 379 long hood - CAD $3450‏

Hello,

My unit it's in perfect condition without any mechanical problems, no damages or hidden defects, no need for additional repairs, clear title without any accidents. I have all the unit manuals, all the documents and papers. It was always garaged and the price is CAD $3,450.

I`m a single mother with 2 children because i divorced with my husband and after the divorce i own this unit, i don`t need it and that`s why i`m selling it so cheap.

Because I always use 100% safe methods, I tried to stop the listing on Buysell and I've sent the unit through eBay Vehicle Protection Program to a buyer from Halifax Nova Scotia. I paid all the shipping fees from my unit and when eBay requested the payment to be made, the buyer refused to pay because he didn't had full amount. Now I have the unit in eBay's hands and it's ready to be delivered to the next buyer.
    I will use eBay`s protection program for our safety because I am affiliated there with a
    protection account of $20000.I will send you the unit and you have 5 days inspection
    period,before you decide to buy it.If for any reason you reject the unit I will pay the
    shipping back to my location.The unit will be delivered at your home address full registered in your state and under your name.
    * Full Name,
    * Full Shipping Address (First name,Last name,Shipping Address,City,Postal Code),
    * Phone number.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to this e-Mail if you don't have the amount available, or if you don't intend to be serious.

Best Regards !

now e did send phone # and addresse i wonder if we will have problems with that. a little worried.

Last edited by lynnsk; 06-12-2010 at 05:57 PM. Reason: adding to it

Glad to see that you found scam dot com before losing money to a scammer.

now e did send phone # and addresse i wonder if we will have problems with that. a little worried.
    The only reason the scammer wanted the address sent to him is as confirmation that you believe his scam 100%. His reasoning is that if you send your address for him to 'ship' the vehicle to, then you believe there is a vehicle to ship.

Now the phone number could be a small issue in that he might call and harass you to send him money via Western Union to 'purchase' the vehicle. He will have some sob story about the original 'buyer' disappearing or scamming him and he will drop the price if you buy it quickly. If you have called ID, use it. Do not answer any calls from phone numbers that are blocked or are extra long which would denote an international caller.

Ignore and delete those scammer's emails, it isn't worth your effort to tell him off. He is a criminal with one job in life, convincing victims to send him their cash.

Always google an email address, names used, companies mentioned, even sentences from the sent email, you might be unpleasantly surprised at what you find. Even if you don't find anything, post/ask here and on every scam-warner-fraud-watching site you can find before taking a chance and losing money to a scammer.

One of the biggest red flags that you have an email from a scammer is the use of the words 'Western Union' or 'moneygram'. Neither company will verify anything on the form you fill out, not the name, not the address, not the county, not even the gender of the receiver's name. Nothing is checked. The clerk will simply hand off the cash to whomever walks in the door with the MTCN# and question/answer.

Legit buyers, sellers, companies, charities and jobs do not use, do not even mention 'Western Union' or 'moneygram'. Ever. No. Exceptions.

Another huge red flag of scammers is the mention of some 'escrow' service, 'paypal protection plan', 'ebay buyers protection service' or anything like that. There are very few legit escrow services and if any buyer or seller demands that you use one specific 'escrow' company, then you have a scammer. The scammer has a second email address for that fake escrow/protection service and will say something like: "send the MTCN# and question/answer and we will release the tracking number".

The third big red flag is the seller saying the vehicle will be shipped to your door by some never-heard-of-before 'courier' service. You are suppose to pay that mystery shipper by......Western Union, of course. That mystery 'courier' company doesn't take checks, cheques, money orders, credit cards, bank transfer, any legit payment option, because that 'courier' company email address is just another of the scammer's email addresses.

Good luck with the vehicle search. Be extremely careful of sellers in the future, there are lots of fake vehicle sellers out there.

Your original scammer might even send you lots of fake jobs, fake lottery emails, fake orphans in non-existent refugee camps, fake bank employee emails, fake emails from other courier companies with truck boxes of gold/cash. He could also sell your email address to his scamming buddies as a potential victim. Your email address is out there in scammer-land and will be send all kinds of fake emails.

Always google and ask first, even great sounding emails could be from a scammer.

these are the email i got this morning

Re: 2001 Peterbilt 379 long hood - CAD $3450‏
    Sent: June 13, 2010 4:21:54 AM
    To: )
    Hi again,

I`m located in Hamilton Ontario, right now at Hospital with my daughter,the thing is i have to stay here with her and i don`t have time to stay and meet with all my potential buyers, that is why i gave to a shipping company that will ship it to the next owner(on my cost), it is sealed in container, so i'm trying to sell it online under eBay`s protection.You will have 5 days from the time you receive to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not, if by any reason, you will not be satisfied, you will return the unit to shipping company with no expense. Don`t worry you won`t have to pay any taxes,everything is included.
    I will contact eBay and I will open a case with them about our deal,and they will contact you with more details,and explain better the whole process.
    Please let me know after eBay will contact you,and if agree their terms,let me know when will you be able to make the payment,so I know when to prepare the shipping.

Thank you,

Here's the invoice for your Item: 2001 Peterbilt 379‏
    From: eBay Financial Department! (ebay@transaction-online.info)
    You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
    Sent: June 13, 2010 4:47:05 AM
    To: **********
    Condition Guarantee by Seller

eBay security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies. Our constant priority is for the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public. eBay always tries to fulfill its customers' needs.

The eBay Buyer Protection Program Protects Online Buyers and Sellers from Fraud

How to make payment?
    Locate the nearest Western Union location by clicking here.

Make the payment with cash using the agent's details

Fax or email us the following details from the payment receipt:

- MTCN - 10 digits number from the payment receipt
    - Sender's Name and Address
    - Receiver's Name and Address
    - Exact Amount

Contact the seller within 3 business days after the invoice has sent.

To guard against any such event, you are given a period of 7 days to inspect the contents of
    the shipment for signs of the above and request a refund. Refund requests are processed within
    3 working days.

Using Western Union your payments can not be lost in the mail, like money orders or checks.

Once the payment is confirmed by Western Union we will instruct the seller to proceed with delivery to your address as shown above.

The purpose of the Condition Guarantee by Seller Program is to provide buyers with added confidence that a passenger vehicle purchased on eBay Motors is accurately described in the listing, and to protect buyers if the actual vehicle condition is materially different from the listing description.

Congratulations on your win(s)! Payment is required within 3 business days.

Dear *********,
    To complete payment, you need to go with cash at the nearest Western Union Agent location in your area and transfer the funds to our eBay Agent. The process only takes several minutes, it's easy to deal with and 100% secure.
    Western Union Money Transfer is the only service that has ultimate authentication of the identity of the receiver of funds. Several IDs and utility bills are required before the funds are paid.Therefore, no one else can pick up the money.
    If you are not familiarized with the Western Union money transfer services please visit: http://www.westernunion.com

Item Information:

Item:
    2001 Peterbilt 379
    Quantity Sold :

Seller Details
    Name:
    Johanna Paz
    Street Address:
    100 West 5th Street
    City / Town:
    Hamilton Ontario
    Postal Code:
    L8N 3K7
    Payment Details
    Buyer Name:
    Price:
    C $3,450.00
    Item:
    2001 Peterbilt 379
    Remaining Balance:
    C $3,450.00
    Shipping:
    Included
    Delivery Information
    Street:
    City / Town:
    New Brunswick
    Postal Code: ******
    Canada
    eBay Agent Details
    Name:
    Joseph Russell
    Street:
    2757 King Street East
    City / Town:
    Hamilton Ontario
    Postal Code:
    L8G 5E4
    Canada

Note: When the payment is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account. Payment verification process usually takes less than 24 hours. After payment is secured, the Seller is authorized to ship the vehicle. The Seller has 3 business days to send the Buyer and eBay Motors Customer Support the tracking number of the shipment. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the Buyer.
    The Buyer receives the vehicle and has 5 bus sines days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the Buyer should accept the vehicle. If he refuses the vehicle, the Buyer must ship the vehicle back to the Seller within 5 business days.
    After the inspection period is over, the Buyer must contact eBay Financing Center Customer Support with the result of the inspection. If the Buyer refuse the vehicle, the refund will be sent to the Buyer after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified. If the vehicle is accepted, eBay Financing Center Department submit the payment directly to the Seller within 3 bus sines days.

Sincerely,

eBay Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)
    Fax number: +1 (206)-426-5628

Dear *********,

All you need to make the Western Union money transfer are the details we sent you in your invoice.
    Step by step instructions:

You need to locate the nearest Western Union office in your area by clicking here .
    Go to the nearest Western Union office and simply fill out the required form and show the Agent clerk your identification card (current government-issued photo I.D. - one of the following):

Driver's license

State I.D.

Current passport or tourist card

Government I.D. with photograph

Give the Agent clerk your payment in cash or your credit/debit card with PIN (if accepted) and sign the receipt.
    If you use your credit card, you may be charged an additional cash advance fee by your card issuer for this service. If you pay by credit card, your credit card company may charge a fee. If you use your debit card, your bank usually doesn't charge a fee. Please contact your credit card company or bank for details on their policies.

The total payment for your transaction is 3,450.00 $ CAD

Track By Tracking Number: The tracking number for your item is available only after the payment has been verified. You will receive a confirmation in 12 hours after you fax us the receipt from Western Union. We will forward the tracking details immediately after the payment confirmation.

Tracking Number # :

Payment Status Pending!‏
    From: eBay Financial Department! (ebay@transaction-online.info)
    You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
    Sent: June 13, 2010 4:47:55 AM
    To: **********

Dear ********,

Please tell me if you have received the invoice for payment. Once we receive the fax from you that will include the payment details as explained above, we will instruct the seller to start the shipping process. We will hold the payment until you send us your confirmation that you are satisfied with the product you received.. As soon as we receive your confirmation we will release the payment to the seller. You will receive further details regarding the shipping process (courier information, tracking method, expected delivery date) after the payment confirmation.

*NOTE

It may occur that your e-mail doesn't support HTML language and that is why you haven;t received the invoice from us. Please check your bulk/junk/spam/ messages, the invoice may have ended there because of the ever increasing filters of the e-mails nowdays.

Sincerely,

eBay Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)
    Fax number: +1 (206)-426-5628

Well we are not going to send money SORRY.
    i will keep posting .

Thanks for posting up all those emails from both of the scammer's email addresses. There is the usual information in that first email, can't show car due to family emergency. Also, the scammer hopes you will feel sorry for his imaginary family and fake problems. Being deployed in the military, currently divorcing, spouse died recently or need money are other reasons scammers give as to why they need to sell a vehicle cheap and in a hurry.

As you have realized, this address:
    ebay@transaction-online.info
    Is not from ebay, but the scammer himself.

This is an interesting bit that the scammer added:
    Using Western Union your payments can not be lost in the mail, like money orders or checks.
    True, Western Union payments can't get lost but they also have absolutely no refund policy, unlike checks and money orders that can be re-issued.

However, this bit:
    Western Union Money Transfer is the only service that has ultimate authentication of the identity of the receiver of funds. Several IDs and utility bills are required before the funds are paid.Therefore, no one else can pick up the money.
    Is absolutely false. The scammer just made it all up, zero identification is needed to pick up the cash, which is why scammers love Western Union.

Well we are not going to send money SORRY.
    i will keep posting .
    Perfect, glad to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny316 View Post
    I was speaking to a "female" with a similar story, however the role's were reversed.
    1968 Camaro. 4400.

http://www.buysell.com/root/detail/G...+Domestic+Cars

Here is our conversation.
    Sent from email-Johanna Paz (simona.rudolph1@gmail.com

Hello,

My unit it's in perfect condition without any mechanical problems, no damages or hidden defects, no need for additional repairs, clear title without any accidents. I have all the unit manuals, all the documents and papers. It was always garaged and the price is CAD $4,400.

* Full Name,
    * Phone number.

Best Regards !

MY RESPONSE

So the shipping fee's are paid for?
    I have never used ebay, Do i have to sign up?
    Can i get the mileage on the vehicle first.?
    And the vehicle is exactly as pictured in your ad?
    Also why is your name different then your email?
    (Sorry i have to be weary of scam's on here)
    I am very interested, just want to make sure.

Johanna's response
    Sent from email johanna-paz@comcast.net

Hi again,

I`m located in Hamilton,Ontario, right now at Hospital with my daughter,the thing is i have to stay here with her and i don`t have time to stay and meet with all my potential buyers, that is why i gave to a shipping company that will ship it to the next owner(on my cost), it is sealed in container, so i'm trying to sell it online under eBay`s protection.You will have 5 days from the time you receive to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not, if by any reason, you will not be satisfied, you will return the unit to shipping company with no expense. Don`t worry you won`t have to pay any taxes,everything is included.
    Please reply with your complete name and shipping address in your next email and let me know if you are interested in knowing more details about this purchase so that I can open a transaction at eBay and to move forward with this deal. After that they will contact you with all necessary information about this transaction(terms,buyer protection,payment instructions,invoice,etc.).
    P.S. Please don`t forget to send me your full name and address.

P.S. Once i receive your full name and address we can start talking on the phone too,right now i have too many potential buyers and i can`t talk with all of them,i hope you understand.

Thank you,

Im gonna keep emailing them, just to bug them, see if i can make them look stupid, but its an obvious scam. Hope this helps..

My Response

Oh my so sorry to hear about your cunt daughter..

Heres my information
    My phone number is 1800-GO FUCK YOURSELF
    and i live in GET A REAL JOB LANE.

I have informed the police about your activities in your area.
    Internet scamming is a crime.
    Hi there, same scam - this time a Bombardier jet boat. Almost the exact same wording, this time citing the eBay Vehicle Protection Program and a buyer in Halifax.

Same BS email address, Johanna Paz the name and simona.rudolph1@gmail.com the email address.

So obviously a scam, and still using the same BS email!!!