Closed Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233

Re: Moderators failing at the duty. Lets all get a

Quote Originally Posted by Erneston View Post
    Correct.

But he pretends not to "get it" at all.

Because he wants to try to divert attention from all the lies he told here about the source of the site on which he calls himself a "personal nutritional consultant" and all the "inaccuracies" and "misstatements" (to use his own colleague's words) he made about that and other issues.

He's just a persistent, habitual liar. And doesn't like being shown up as one (which is a shame for him because, understandably, it happens all the time!). rofl
    God that rant's really getting OLD, Ernie.

JMO
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    You will find that in the majority of cases, the only people who are anti-Len are those that perceive themselves to be in some kind of ''juice war''.
    Cant forget all of those people in ?-Up plans?!

They don't care for Len's opinions about their business either.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
    No, but your point is moot.
    WTF!!! Moot!
    Plus all mlmers use pampered chef as an example. What about the other 99.9 percent of mlm that are basically pyramid frauds?
    WTF!!!

Where'd you read that? You said yourself you don't know that much about MLM, comp-plans etc...!!!

How do you know this?

Im not gonna call u a shill, but you are a troll.

Enjoy your day.
    What would he be trolling for?

Confrontation? Intellectual Dialogue? (That's almost impossible here! I know...) What?!!
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
    This is part I don't understand.

I have discussed this with Doc B. in other threads but....

There is a lady that lives down the street that sells Pampered Chef. She has been doing this as long as I have known her (about 5 years ) Over the years, we have bought some products from her. She treats it like a buisness, works hard and is helpling raise two kids with her husband.

Now according to the 'logic' posted on this thread, just because the commission structure/payplan of the company she is associated with uses an mlm-type structure, she is a criminal and a cultist. Again, I just cannot make that leap.

If I were a true scambuster like the great internet investigators on this board I could:

1) go to the courthouse and find the value of her home and compare that to the value of her last home to make sure she traded up, otherwise she is a failure and a loser.

2) post pictures of her family on the internet

3) ask her for copies of the last 5 years 1099s, tax returns, schedule C, complete itemized expenses and copies of all checks.... if she does not supply those immediately, she is a scammer and liar.

4) show her that if she recruits 3 who recruit 3 who recruit 3 on down to 20 plus levels, she will have recruited more people than there are in the U.S. therefore her business is mathematically doomed to fail. My advice to her then would be to get a job at McDonalds as we all know you can make more money there as it has been proved here many times.

5) i guess an extension of number 4 above would be to explain to her market saturation and the business model her company uses is setup for her to fail.

6) i could try to take photos of her clubbing baby seals at a cult meeting if i could actually sneak in to a cult meeting but those secret societies are hard to get in without being invited

7) advise her that if her company uses the term consultant in any way, she is a liar

Now by posting this, I will be call a shill, or some other name, or be told I am helping my dodgy mates, yet I am not in the industry.

good luck
    Is that an accurate picture of scam.com's general attitude or WHAT?!!?

Great post, Dude!
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

you guys and your silly pampered bloody chef analogies all day.

what about the other 99.9 and 1/2 mlms that are TOTAL RIP OFF SCAMS.

"i once met a really nice crack smoker, so crack must be good!!"
    duh.

stick that down your pampers, chef!:shakin:

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Cant forget all of those people in ?-Up plans?!

They don't care for Len's opinions about their business either.
    Almost nobody cares for Lennyboy's views on 2-Ups, Kerry: he has many of his facts just plain wrong.

I know from earlier discussions that you and I broadly agree about the actual companies currently using them, though I admit I'm quicker to label them "scams" than you apparently are, but Lennyboy's take on the whole subject is still a seriously misguided and mistaken one. Half the time he's an instinctive bullshitter and the other half of the time he doesn't actually know what he's talking about. He just does a fairly good and fairly articulate bluff and gullible thousands apparently take him seriously.

you guys and your silly pampered bloody chef analogies all day.

what about the other 99.9 and 1/2 mlms that are TOTAL RIP OFF SCAMS.
    I thought all mlms are scams not 99.5 percent

Like i said, all mlmers are criminals, by default. They are working for criminal organizations.
    "i once met a really nice crack smoker, so crack must be good!!"
    duh.

stick that down your pampers, chef!
    you guys and your silly crack smoker analogies all day
    Last edited by jebaroo; 01-05-2010 at 05:36 AM.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I'm not hiding my identity.

Almost nobody cares for Lennyboy's views on 2-Ups, Kerry: he has many of his facts just plain wrong.
    Oh!? Which 'facts' are those?

I know from earlier discussions that you and I broadly agree about the actual companies currently using them, though I admit I'm quicker to label them "scams" than you apparently are, but Lennyboy's take on the whole subject is still a seriously misguided and mistaken one.
    Really?! There's not ONE ?-up out there that I like. Not one of em.

Maybe you could clarify for the sake of discussion, since you are the MLM/NWM vs ?-up 'expert'.

Certainly, if Len's so mistaken & misguided, and you've come to this conclusion on your own, why not set the record straight?

Please enlighten us ALL.

Half the time he's an instinctive bullshitter and the other half of the time he doesn't actually know what he's talking about. He just does a fairly good and fairly articulate bluff and gullible thousands apparently take him seriously.
    Spoken like a true Anti-MLM zealot. He's either lying, or ignorant.

How convenient.

Of course, you can't back it up with a shred of lying evidence, can you? If your coming from a place of truth and integrity with your above statements, there's nothing to fear, right?

The man who fears no truths has nothing to fear from lies.

~ Thomas Jefferson
    Bring it on, Ernie. Please show us ALL how Len's lied and mis-informed the public, here and elsewhere. (Don't forget to include the links to validate your 'conclusions')

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

~ Arthur Bloch
    Last edited by ohein56; 01-05-2010 at 03:05 PM.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

This MLM Forum is out of control.

I'm very close to canceling my Scam.com membership due to the inability of moderators to moderate this forum. Every single thread is tainted on a daily basis by several members who choose to write nothing but insults and personal attacks, while never discussing the topics. This type of behavior is orchestrated with the sole purpose to disrupt any real discussion on this forum. What they are doing is trying their hardest to ruin any credibility this forum has. It is really simple to clean up. Simply remove postings that are not contributing to the discussion and those that are personal attacks. That or at least temporarily ban those members who are causing the problem.

If "hits" are all the matter to the owner of this forum, then fine. But if this is the case and nothing is done to put a handle on the forums, then you will not receive any more of my postings or hits to this forum for that matter.

What's wrong?

Noone's posting on your USANA threads but you, again?
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

usana i agree. i believe the sole purpose of these 2 or 3 guys posting is simply to distract. all they do is troll threads and fill them with garbage with the dole intention of disrupting tje flow of information to the public. 90 percent of their posts consist of calling everyone "liar" and then 3 or 4 rofl .

i believe they are cultists intentionally sabotaging threads in order to protect the interests of their leaders. ive pretty much given up posting here...ill basically slowly but surely stop all together.

usana i agree. i believe the sole purpose of these 2 or 3 guys posting is simply to distract. all they do is troll threads and fill them with garbage with the dole intention of disrupting tje flow of information to the public. 90 percent of their posts consist of calling everyone "liar" and then 3 or 4 rofl .

i believe they are cultists intentionally sabotaging threads in order to protect the interests of their leaders. ive pretty much given up posting here...ill basically slowly but surely stop all together.
    Too funny!

I believe you're one of the ones he's complaining about!

I may very well be too, I admit it, but you're far from innocent in this yourself, Own-a-tater.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

you "may"? your the biggest known fraud supporter on here, son. i believe you have hidden motives for posting here, and you may very well be recieving funds in orfer to protect the name of certain mlms. your signature alone is big enough to keep threads buried...but tjats intentional, isnt it?

and i agree, the moderators have failed misrably by letting these 2 posters take over and spread their poison on almost every relevant thread. they have turned it into their own personal forum, which distracts real scams from getting exposed.

maybe traffic might be up on certain threads now, but eventually people will stop posting and visiting this site due to the 2 stoiges continually hijacking every thread and filling it with bollocks.

Folks on both sides of this seem to be focusing their attention on Rule #8 of this forum in terms of enforcement....but BOTH sides are guilty of slinging crap at each other with almost every post.

There has been VERY little of value from either side.

Pointless name calling that has escalated to a point that a person is hard put to find the real conversation.

Almost everyone here is in direct violation of Rule #8.

That being said, I would like to draw your attention to another rule....and i don't know how much clearer I can make it, so I'll just quote it:

Quote Originally Posted by RULE#5
    NO HARASSING THE MODERATORS for how they do their job. You can debate them all you want and even insult them if the debate warrants it, we do post as members, however, you may not insult the way they moderate nor bitch to the other moderators about it.
    If you have a real problem that you feel is unwarranted behavior on the part of a Moderator you may contact SoJustAsk, state your case with proof and it will be looked into and resolved.
    This entire thread is in direct violation of a rule that requires no interpretation and is not up for debate.

If you feel that any one of us are doing a poor job, I invite you to utilize the resource available to you.

Otherwise, quit bitching.

If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it.
    Last edited by bibleman; 01-12-2010 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Formatting Error

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post

This entire thread is in direct violation of a rule that requires no interpretation and is not up for debate.

If you feel that any one of us are doing a poor job, I invite you to utilize the resource available to you.

Otherwise, quit bitching.

If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it.

Thanks Bibleman, I was just about to point out the same violation myself.

Lady Mod