+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Check Cashing Scam? Cyberweb-Designs

:confused:

I just received an email through CareerBuilders from Andrew Hernandez. This appears to be a check cashing scam from Spain. Thought I'd share with this forum, as there appears to be several other check cashing scams listed here.

Pandorales

email received:

Hello
    Your resume has been reviewed by our Human Resource Department and we think that you are qualifying for a position with our company as an Payments Account Manager/ Payments Processing . In order to read our terms and conditions and see the job description go to

http://www.cyberweb-designs.com/careers.htm

and click on Payments Account Manager/ Payments Processing Terms and Conditions

Base salary per year will be between $65,000 - $75,000 with possibility of raising

If you agree and comply with them let me know and we can start right away. We are looking for a self motivated person eager to provide the best for the company.
    Even if you don't accept this job we will appreciate if we will get an answer from you so we can continue our seeking for the right person to do this job

Andrew Hernandez
    General Manager
    CyberWeb Designs INC
    FAX: 877-885-9620
    www.cyberweb-designs.com

===
    Here is an abridged version of the the Terms and Conditions of the position for Payment Manager / Payment Processing Services
    ===

Payments Manager/ Payment Processing Services
    Someone who can manage our US business until we will be able to open offices over there. Base salary $65,000 - $75,000 extra bonuses in time. Should be dynamic and open for ideas and suggestions. Exposure and knowledge of working in Internet savvy environment is a prerequisite for the job. Strong communication, are must.

JOB DESCRIPTION, TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Our problem occurred when we had to receive the payments for what we’ve made, for our work. We cannot receive the payment in a timely manner due to high delay with Spain based banks, check clearance and other form of payment. As long as we need the money real fast we have agreed and come with a solution. Our clients could pay us where we want by sending checks to an US Address. What we need you to do is to to provide us an address where we can receive our customer checks. We asked for feedback from our customers and they said this is safer and faster working directly with their bank by sending checks We need someone who can receive the money through this method of payment. Regarding the check process all you have to do is to receive the checks our customers will send to your address, take them to your bank, cash them and send the remainder amount to us. All fees for transferring money will be supported from our share. Bonuses will apply for cashing checks in same day or within 24 hours. You will always take your percentage upfront.

PAYMENT AND SALARY:

12% from all our sales if you agree to receive our customers checks Percentage will be raised to 17% within 1 month, if you will provide good feedback with us and you will manage to cash checks in a timely manner. An estimate salary per week will be between $900-$1,000 receiving checks from our customers

PLEASE NOTE: It should take within 14 business days for you to receive the first payment as we need to forward all customers to use method of payment.

Every month bonuses and benefits will apply to your salary.

1. Within one month after receiving the first check you will get an extra $1,000 if you will manage to cash checks in a timely manner, also this bonus includes internet bill, phone bill, gas/bus tickets. We will support all bills you have to pay for your internet and cell phone. PLEASE NOTE: This bonus will apply after one month starting the day you will receive the the first check.

2. After two months of working with us, a secondary bonus will apply. You will get 19% from all our sales. If everything works as we will expect and it will, you will be able to do up to $1200 - $1300 + the bonus of $1,000 every month.

3. Bonuses regarding cashing checks are as follow:
    a) Cash the check same day and you will receive a bonus of $150.
    b) Cash the check within 24 hours and you will receive a bonus of $75.
    c) Cash the check within 48 hours and you will receive a bonus of $20

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Q: Why don't you receive checks directly to your address and you need me?

A: Because within three months all our customers will forward US payments to our US headquarters and we decided to find a person who can handle all our business over there. Cashing US checks over here might take up to 30 days and some of our customers will chose to make this kind of payment and we can't afford to lose so much time.

Q: When do I get my share when I cash a check?

A: You will take your share instantly, as soon as you have cash in hand, you take your 15% and then send the rest of the funds to us. You will take your share as soon as you will manage to get the check cashed.

Q: Do I have to pay for the Western Union fees?

A: NO. Western union fees will be taken from the reminder amount after you will take your share from checks or withdrawals

Q: Where will I be sending the money after a check gets cleared?

A: As soon as you will have cash in hand all you have to do is to notify us via e-mail or phone and we will provide you all the instructions needed in order to complete the Western Union process.

Q: What information do you need from me so we can start work together

A: We will need your address, email and phone numbers where you can be reached. The address is needed so we can let our customers know where to send the checks.

Q: What name will appear on checks at PAYABLE TO field?

A: Checks will be made payable to you so you can cash them. This will be done until we will be able to come over there establish our business and open a business account with the company's name on it. Making checks payable to you will not make you liable for paying any taxes to IRS. Every year we will provide forms and papers proving that you have to pay the income taxes only on the funds you will earn (12%) from this and NOT TOTAL AMOUNT you will receive.

Q: Who will be my main contact until one of your representatives will come over here to open new offices

A: I, Andrew Hernandez, I will be your main contact and you can call me or email me at any time with any questions you might have.

Q: How long does it takes for the first payment from your customers to arrive to me?

A: First payment will come within 10 business days after you will provide us your contact information. We will let our customers know where to send the checks, it takes within 3 to 7 business days for the check to arrive with USPS.

Q: What are the amounts on the checks I will receive?

A: Check amounts are between $1,000-$2,500/each.

Q: Do I have to pay any taxes for the amount of the checks I will receive?

A: NO. You will only pay taxes for the money you will earn (12% from total amount). At the end of the year we will provide you all forms and papers to prove that you sent the money to us like we said.

Q: Will I be doing anything illegal according to the US LAWS?

A: NO! Our company is a respectable one and we just want to launch our products to the US MARKET not defrauding our employees and customers so you can rest assured that nothing is illegal.

Q: Can you please explain how does the entire process works ?

A: Of course, I will use a simple example for a check of $1,000. Let's say you agree to work with us and you email us your Name and Address where you can receive the payments from our customers. As soon as we will receive this email from you and have CONFIRMATION that you agree all our terms and conditions we forward your address to our customers in order to make the payments. Our customers will let me know as soon as payments have been sent. Most of them will use USPS as a shipping and handling and this is why it might take a little until you will receive the first check, and we won't be able to track it, so we just have to wait. As soon as I get the confirmation from my customer that the payment has been sent I will also email you and let you know that a payment it's on it's way. As soon as you will get the check you have to let me know that you received it so i can also update my customer. If you will manage to get the check cleared same day this will be great and you will apply for the bonuses mentioned. Now, as soon as you have cash in hand you have to email us and we will send you an email with full instructions regarding the transfer of the funds. As soon as you will get our email, you will take your share from the total amount UP FRONT (E.G.: Check value is $1,000 you will take your share immediately ($120)) and then take all other fees for transferring the funds along with the bonus from our share that will remain.

Q: I agree with all terms and conditions, what is the next step?

A: Email us at: [email protected] your Name and Address where you can receive checks with the following subject: I AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - PLEASE SEND CONTRACT. Also include phone numbers and email address where you can be reached. Within 24 hours after we will receive this information we will forward you a copy of the contract you have to complete, sign and fax back to us.

===
    It's sounds so legit, doesn't it? Ha ha ha
    Last edited by Pandorales; 05-05-2006 at 08:08 PM.

Re: Check Cashing Scam? Cyberweb-Designs

I was scammed by these people for $3000.00. I posted info on how to report these people to The Better Business Bureau and their hosting company. Thank you for your previous post I am trying to catch these people. :mad:

CYBERWEB DESIGNS JOB SCAMSITE
    Standard check processing scam.

Domain name only registered 28 March 2006

Appartently based in Spain

Domain Name: CYBERWEB-DESIGNS.COM
    Registrar: PRIMUS TELCO PTY LTD DBA PRIMUSDOMAIN/PLANETDOMAIN
    Whois Server: whois.planetdomain.com
    Referral URL: http://www.planetdomain.com
    Name Server: NS1.DWHS.NET
    Name Server: NS2.DWHS.NET
    Updated Date: 28-mar-2006
    Creation Date: 26-mar-2006
    Expiration Date: 26-mar-2008

Owner, Billing Contact:
    Jim Masone (ID00239730)
    2352 Burch Circle
    Atlanta, GA 30319
    United States
    Phone: +1.8773848837
    Email: [email protected]
    Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    CYBERWEB DESIGNS
    CYBERWEB DESIGNS (ID00239951)
    Plaza Cuzco 33
    Madrid, Madrid 28054
    Spain
    Phone: +34.6359921121

The site where I noticed the job opportunity is at: http://www.cyberweb-designs.com/acc_payable.htm

Complain to: Better Business Bureau

The Better Business Bureau serving CHICAGO, IL is:

BBB Chicago & N. Illinois
    WWW: http://www.chicago.bbb.org
    Phone: (312)832-0500
    Fax: (312)832-9985
    330 N. Wabash, Ste. 2006
    Chicago, IL 60611 -

DigitalLev2000,

How did you get scamed for $3000.00? Did the government get involved?
    When did you realize you were getting scamed?

Someone tried to scam me like that and I asked a few people about it. If I remembe correctly, they said how they scam you is, they send you the check, you have to go and cash it, then send it to them Western Union or something similar. When you send something Western Union, your bank account info is also sent to the recipient, and then they pretty much take the money you cashed plus more money in your account.

I know somebody who recently did this and they are still awaiting for the check to clear. Do you have any clue what will happen to her next? :mad: :mad:

It seems to be they try to bombard you with checks, and try to get you to forward the money before it actually clears, leaving you with a negative balance in your account, which you won't actually notice until they pick up the fake funds. They try to time it so that before that happens, they have you depositing another check so your bank doesn't go negative. If you monitor the account online, it makes thier job very difficult. I caught them because the first check was supposedly drawn on the same bank as I use.

It turns out all the checks they send are stopped payment or non sufficient funds.

My problem however, is that they did get me on the first try...I actually did send them money, and now I need to know what would be the best course of action to recover the money I lost. Any suggestions? to anyone here: how did you get you money back?

It's sounds so legit, doesn't it? Ha ha ha......Pandorales ....
    :rolleyes:
    Well crew it seems these guys area at again....I just received an email from them but they have a new address.......
    http://www.adt-ecommerce.com/index.htm
    http://www.adt-ecommerce.com/careers.htm

and here they actually have the Terms and Conditions listed but he is now Rodriguez....but he is still proclaiming Spain......and same Open position: Payments Manager/ Payment Processing Services .......

Quote Originally Posted by Blayzn
    Someone tried to scam me like that and I asked a few people about it. If I remembe correctly, they said how they scam you is, they send you the check, you have to go and cash it, then send it to them Western Union or something similar. When you send something Western Union, your bank account info is also sent to the recipient, and then they pretty much take the money you cashed plus more money in your account.
    The scam is that you send the money before the checks really clear, then you are liable for the amount

http://idtheft.about.com/od/scamsand.../checkscam.htm

http://www.scamsafe.com/scamsafe/200...alert_wor.html

http://www.business-opportunities.bi...-scam-exposed/

I just got an email with a variant of this scam - the domain name is from Spain so this must be the same scam:

Subject: PART-TIME JOB OFFER

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK ONLINE HOME TEMPORARILY AND GET PAID WEEKLY?

My name is David Goodman and I am a creative art designer.I live in England.I'm a widower with a kid, four cats, one dog. I have been doing artwork since I was a teenager and have about 11 years of sound experience.I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer.I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines.

I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world.I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans, they are most comfortable paying with a US MONEY ORDERS AND CHECK,which is difficult for me to cash here in ENGLAND. I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me as a part time worker and i am willing to pay 10% for every transaction.I am therefore looking for someone that is reliable and responsible.someone who would help me recieve payments from my customers in the states.A representative of some sort in the united state who will be handling the payment aspect.

These payments are usually in US certified payment and they would come to you in your name. All you need do is cash the payment and deduct your percentage and wire the rest back to me. But the problem I have is trust.I have had a couple of nasty experience in the recent past and have deviced a way of retrieving my money by involving the local IRS office in US.It would not cost you any amount of money for receiving these payments which will be sent to you by FedEx or UPS from my various Clients which would come in form of a money orders or checks. You will cash the money orders or check and deduct your 10%.You will then send the remaining money to me via Western Union money transfer after deducting Western Union charges.
    If you are interested,please get back to me as soon as possible with the following information:

NAME:...............................
    ADDRESS:............................
    COMPANY NAME IF ANY:................
    CONTACT TEL:........................
    FAX:...............................
    SEX:...............................

Regards,
    David Goodman.
    76 regent quay, Aberdeen,
    AB11 5BE, UK

Update!!!Update!!!
    They are still in business but under a different name. Below see the email I received today. If it sounds to go to be true it probably is......I'm glad I did my homework.
    Yanos

Hello

Your resume has been reviewed by our Human Resource Department and we think that you are qualifying for a position with our company as an Payments Account Manager/ Payments Processing . In order to read our terms and conditions and see the job description go to

http://webpower-solutions.com/careers.htm

and click on Payments Account Manager/ Payments Processing Terms and Conditions

Base salary per year will be between $65,000 - $75,000 with possibility of raising

Please read them closely and if you agree and comply with them let me know and we can start right away. We are looking for a self motivated person eager to provide the best for the company.
    Even if you don't accept this job we will appreciate if we will get an answer from you so we can continue our seeking for the right person to do this job

Daniel Mendoza
    General Manager
    WEBPOWER DESIGNS INC
    http://webpower-solutions.com

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by digitalev2000
    I was scammed by these people for $3000.00. I posted info on how to report these people to The Better Business Bureau and their hosting company. Thank you for your previous post I am trying to catch these people. :mad:

CYBERWEB DESIGNS JOB SCAMSITE
    Standard check processing scam.

Domain name only registered 28 March 2006

Appartently based in Spain

Domain Name: CYBERWEB-DESIGNS.COM
    Registrar: PRIMUS TELCO PTY LTD DBA PRIMUSDOMAIN/PLANETDOMAIN
    Whois Server: whois.planetdomain.com
    Referral URL: http://www.planetdomain.com
    Name Server: NS1.DWHS.NET
    Name Server: NS2.DWHS.NET
    Updated Date: 28-mar-2006
    Creation Date: 26-mar-2006
    Expiration Date: 26-mar-2008

Owner, Billing Contact:
    Jim Masone (ID00239730)
    2352 Burch Circle
    Atlanta, GA 30319
    United States
    Phone: +1.8773848837
    Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    CYBERWEB DESIGNS
    CYBERWEB DESIGNS (ID00239951)
    Plaza Cuzco 33
    Madrid, Madrid 28054
    Spain
    Phone: +34.6359921121

The site where I noticed the job opportunity is at: http://www.cyberweb-designs.com/acc_payable.htm

Complain to: Better Business Bureau

The Better Business Bureau serving CHICAGO, IL is:

BBB Chicago & N. Illinois
    WWW: http://www.chicago.bbb.org
    Phone: (312)832-0500
    Fax: (312)832-9985
    330 N. Wabash, Ste. 2006
    Chicago, IL 60611 -
    When making a complaint, do you use webpower design or which name? I tried doing a search in the BBB before I did it and didn't find anything. So now I'm stupid and out 3500.00

Hello, I've recently been scammed by a company calling itself the Leaming Charity Foundation. I'm not sure if I've lost any money yet but I have reason to believe that it might come up. The real annoying thing is that the bank has closed my account, which blows every which way imaginable. Anyway, you can see their website at www.leamingcharity.org or .net. I haven't been able to find anything about them. The really weird thing about it is that they have an address listed as being on Church Street in Manhattan. This is something which I'll be sure to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by MittensKittens
    I just got an email with a variant of this scam - the domain name is from Spain so this must be the same scam:

My name is David Goodman and I am a creative art designer.I live in England.I'm a widower with a kid, four cats, one dog. I have been doing artwork since I was a teenager and have about 11 years of sound experience.I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer.I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines.
    I received an email similar to this (actually, I've received a bunch of them, all of them claiming to be either from Textile companies or Art Galleries). This is how the one I got read:

Good day to you, my name is Mr Caxton Martins, I am an artist and the owner of Caxton Martins Gallery.INC live and work in London with my two kids, one cat, one dog and the love of my life my Wife Suzzy Caxton. It is definitely a full house. I have been into artwork since childhood. That gives me years of experience. I majored in Art in high school and took a few colleges Art courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils.

Later on he went to say how this is "risk free and legal from the American Government."

I decided to reply to this dingus and tell him I'd be interested in seeing the proof that it was legal.

His reply:

Thank you so much for your prompt response... well i am using this time to inform you that this is 100$ legit, and 100$ risk free.

So get back to me with your full information so that your application can be process and we will get back to you if you are appointed through an apoitment letter.

Thank you

I replied, telling him that his simply saying it was "100$" legit was not enough.

His reply? An email with the subject line "Appointment Form!" which said:

Hello ----,

Thanks for signifying your interest,we would like you
    to know that we are glad to have you on board also we
    want to asure you that everything is completely
    legal,but first you would have to fill our Apointment
    Form and to be returned to me.

So please when replying ,kindly tell me some things
    about you that would make this more personal,as you
    know we must know a few things about you like if your
    married,your gender and if your presently employed
    (although been employed would NOT reduce your chances
    of working with us) So get back with the filled form
    and let start doing business....

We have pending payments but we will love it if you
    will be able to handle it.

Below is the attached document containing the
    Appointment Form...

Thank you

I replied again, asking him if he'd even read my previous email. He hasn't responded since.

Here's a new one. Just got this one a few minutes ago:

Hi,
    My name is john milo.I am 40 years old and i am an european . I come to
    the
    states often mostly for business purposes cos i deal mostly in jewelry.
    I
    supply watches,bracelets,wedding rings and jewelry to stores in the
    states
    and europe .Infact that is my family business cos we are from
    Switzerland. I
    bought a house last year in USA here in atlanta cos i love it there
    .It is
    peaceful and with a loving neighbourhood. Unfortunately my father
    passed
    away on the 30th of october 2006 and as the only son in my family i
    have to
    go and take care of the family business back in Geneva,Switzerland and
    i
    realised that it will be very difficult to supply goods to my clients
    again
    in the United states while am away and it will definitely cost me a lot
    to
    come over to receive payments cos they pay mostly in checks and money
    orders
    .So to run the business from there it will be difficult and will be
    impossible especially the aspect of payment and i dont also want to
    lose my
    clients or customers there . So what i intend doing is that i am
    looking for
    some one to stay at my house free of charge . I dont want to sell the
    house
    cos i just bought it and i will have all the rest papers by Feburary
    but i
    have ALL the keys now. I am simply looking for someone that is honest
    and
    trustworthy and clean for two reasons1. to maintain the house when i am
    away
    and 2.To help me receive payments from my clients within the USA on my
    behalf in his/her name and have it cashed cos they pay mostly checks
    and
    money orders and have the funds wired to me here in Geneva,switzerland
    thru
    money gram transfer/western union transfer . you dont have to pay me a
    dimme
    for the accommodation. its just for the purpose of keeping my business
    going
    on in the United state.and if you wanna keep this assignment as a job
    let me
    know so i can allocate 10% on each payment that you receive if at all
    you
    dont wanna live in the house or if you are far from the house.You can
    check
    the picsthrough this link
    http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/john_milo/
    The house is a great one with clean bathrooms,walk in closet,A gym
    ,All
    rooms and living room furnished with electronics .i will send the keys
    to
    you via courier so you can go and see the house. It is a very lovely
    house
    and there is no way you wont like it.But If you are not interested in
    the
    house for some personal reasons but only the job please let me know.
    Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.john

These scammers get your reume off of careerbuilder or monster.com and gp from there, well thats where they got all my information and tried to "recruit" me!

This email:

Greetings! Our company is registred in the Careerbuilder company. We have reviewed your resume and are eager to inform you that we are ready to offer you a vacant positionYT kyZ

If you are intrested in getting the job in our company please reply this email.Mj I0

MT RiOG

We looked through your skills and became sure that you correspond to our requirements.Mzdi MG

Job scheme will comprise the following:ND g5ZT

1. You receive payments from our customers (By checks, Money orders e.t.c)NjZi Zj

2. Than you fill forms with details of received payments in your Internet OfficeNj QyM2

3. Transfer money to our main office by requested methods.NDA 0Y

Your earning will be 8 % of the amount of each completed payment please answer this message with your Сontact Infomation and Attach your Resume to e-mail.YWQ 0Y

Additionally we are going to effect you $ 1500 as your salary at the end of each month.MTE1 MmV

This job will allow you to:ZjI0 ZT

ZDU 4ZWQ

- Get additional free time; ZDZ hYTM

- Develop high selfrespect and esteem. ZD ZhYT

- Efficiently work at home; ZT hlO

General requirements:ZjI0 ZTZi

ZD U4ZW

- Effective interaction with customers;
    - Willingness to take the responsibility to set up and achieve goals; NTQ0 Y2M

- Prior customer service experience is a good benefit; NTQ 0Y2M

- Ability to create good administrative reporting;NDV kMTg

In addition we will be able to offer you $ 2500 as a monthly payment after completion of the trial period.
    YmY0 YjF

In case you are interested in the position, please register at our web site and get there futher instructions.
    IF YOU WISH TO JOIN OUR TEAM PLEASE REPLY THIS EMAIL.YT

Gets you this email:

Thank you for interesting us.

If you agree to undertake a job in our company as a Financial Agent
    you should proceed as following

Prophetess Your job will consist in the following:
    - Receive the check from our clients
    - To cash carrying amount within a business day, excluding days off 8 percent
    of the amount are left for yourself as a commission. You take it
    immediately
    - The rest of the sum is to be sent via western union to us to the
    address which will be mentioned in the e-mail. Transaction fees shall
    be paid out of the same sum.

Your salary in the amount of $ 1500 will be effected into your account
    on the 15- th of each month

Prophetess IF YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK WITH US PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR PERSONAL
    DETAILS

- Your full name
    - Your postal address
    - Your phone number

We need you to sign the contract and send it us back

You can get started as soon as our juridical department fulfills
    identification.

Our Company

Office Online Inc. the competence of leading consultants, specialists
    and analysts in the sphere of investment and strategic consulting.
    Project groups and a high-qualified manager are assigned to each
    project. This method guarantees individual approach to every client,
    adequate understanding of his problems and in the meantime allows
    solving a complete range of objectives settled. Competence in business
    specifity of every client ensures a high level of service granted.

While dealing with us, our clients appreciate not only individual and
    complex approach to their order, but also a high level of
    responsibility for the results obtained. The portfolio of successful
    projects carried out by Office Online Inc. is a striking illustration
    to this fact. Our consulting service is a real support for business.
    We solve concrete problems, such as investment and finance attraction,
    successful entry into the market, acquisition and sale of business,
    etc.

We cooperate with the largest and most competent consultant experts
    and closely communicate with national and worldwide corporations,
    finance and strategic investors and banks for our clients' convenience
    in the process of the goals' achievement. In order to enhance the
    efficiency of your business, we offer professional service in the
    spheres of trading, optimization of business-processes, investment and
    property's transformation for national and international enterprises.

Our goals are to build and maintain long-term business relations:
    partnership - with clients and suppliers social responsibility - with
    staff , government and society

We would like the members of business community to know that
    Office Online Inc. is:
    a leader on the market of professional services
    a trustworthy and reliable team of competent experts oriented on clients
    a company, rendering B2B services on principally new level -
    professional services and complex projects in the sphere of investment,
    property transformation and business-processes optimization.

Cooperation with our company is an opportunity to:
    provide your enterprise with all the necessary resources, attracting
    investments
    make a profitable capital investment
    obtain professional advisory support for investment problems
    cancel the accounting and legal services upkeep
    concentrate directly on Your business

You can find more information on our web-site:
    http://www.worldofficedirect.net

We hope for mutual favorable cooperation

With this attachment:

Online Office Ltd
    Staroalekseevskaya 7,
    Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 190035
    Phone: +7 (812) 322-41-27

Financial Agent Contract #________.

Online Office Ltd hereinafter referred to as PRINCIPAL, in the name OF DIRECTOR GENERAL David Hopson, acting on the basis of company foundation charter of April 12, 2003, on one side, and __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________,furthe r referred to as Agent, acting on his own, on the other side, have concluded the present agreement on the following:

1. Subject of the agreement

1.1.AGENT shall carry out assets cashing in his country at the request of PRINCIPAL in his name and interest on the reward basis; the above-mentioned funds being the PRINCIPAL’s property.
    1.2.AGENT is registered by PRINCIPAL under the code of FA-123. The code serves to provide mutual exchanges of AGENT and PRINCIPAL

2. Obligations of the sides

2.1.AGENT undertakes an obligation:
    2.1.1.To accept bank checks to his/her postal address for further cashing at the request of PRINCIPAL
    2.1.2.After getting the means delivered to the account of the AGENT, to transfer them to the recipient indicated by PRINCIPAL within the following 24 hours with the exception of holidays and days off. The present division also applies to check cashing.
    2.1.3.To submit all the statements regarding executed operations connected with mutual activity to PRINCIPAL at his request.
    2.2.PRINCIPAL is obliged:
    2.2.1.To notify AGENT timely about the issuance of check in his/her name for further cashing.
    2.2.2.To pay for AGENT’s services of check cashing in the amount of 8% (percent) of the amount of the cashed check. AGENT shall take out the mentioned sum during each transaction.
    2.2.3.To pay AGENT USD 1,500 monthly to his/her bank account as salary. The first payment is to be issued in a month after the conclusion of the present agreement.
    2.2.4.To pay all the expenditures connected with:
    -check cashing
    -bank commission for money transfer
    -Western Union services.
    -other expenditures on agreement of the sides
    2.2.5.Hold confidential data concerning AGENT’s personal account.

3. Special conditions and responsibility of the sides.

3.1.AGENT bears the responsibility for the means of PRINCIPAL being delivered to AGENT as the result of PRINCIPAL’s activity. AGENT shall pay a penalty for the delay of money transfer in the amount of 1% (percent) for each delayed day.
    3.2.In case of non-execution or violation of the conditions of the present agreement the sides shall be responsible within the limits of the existing legislation.
    3.3.Termination of the agreement can be done before its term ends in case of systematic non-fulfillment of the duties by AGENT, not earlier than within one month from the moment of notification sent to AGENT by PRINCIPAL. The sides shall settle accounts and AGENT is obliged to hand over the assets pertaining to PRINCIPAL.
    3.4.Disputes, unsettled by means of negotiation are subject to determination by arbitration court at the location of respondent.

4. Legal addresses and details of the sides

Country

State

City

ZIP Code

Postal address

Full name

Date of Birth

Home Phone

Cell Phone

Email

MY VERITABLE COPY OF PASSPORT IS ATTACHED
    After the contract sign, email

AGENT SIGN ______________________
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image003.gif[/IMG]
    David Hopson
    Online Office LTD. ______________________
    Staroalekseevskaya 7,
    Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 190035
    Phone: +7 (812) 322-41-27

I guess it would be nice if the emails were presented nice and had correct grammar so it sounds more believable.