+ Reply to Thread

Does anyone know if this is a scam?

I recently ran across this and it sounded really good. They give you 7 free assignments and you get paid $10 dollars for each one. After you finish these assignments, they want you to buy a package of more assignments in order to get the $70 dollars. I am a little sceptical, but they sent me a email stating that they are now certified by scam free zone. I have been scammed so much i dont know if i should take the chance. Does anyone have any information about FromHomeDataEntry? It would help ease my mind.

Re: Does anyone know if this is a scam?

They are all SCAMS !

Quote Originally Posted by rehteaw2009 View Post
    They are all SCAMS !
    Do not pay attention to a local idiot.

I am a little sceptical, but they sent me a email stating that they are now certified by scam free zone.
    Local idiot is right for once. Only scammers would say something like this. There are no such thing as "scam free" certification.
    Last edited by BorisZ; 12-12-2009 at 10:52 PM.

I have heard nothing good about any of the data entry sites. If you want to make money online there are many other ways of doing that.

There are a handful of legitimate companies that hire for data entry jobs. NONE of them will ever charge you a fee. Go to workathomespace.com and check out their data entry section.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmanstore View Post
    I have heard nothing good about any of the data entry sites. If you want to make money online there are many other ways of doing that.