+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MLM stats

Re: MLM stats

I hear so much negative about MLM yet noone mentioned that to have a JOB you are working for a MLM structured company. I've seen plenty of Org chart and that is a MLM

anyhow I am not doing AMWAY but I sure love the cleaning products and vitamins. can't get cleaning product as cheap and actually do the job, So nice to buy a product without the fillers and water. Such a waste. been buying the product for over 40 years and I don't pay retail

Any realistic goal can be achieved as long as the skills are learnt and enough effort is put into achieving it. Thats my opinion.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by roverst1 View Post
    I hear so much negative about MLM yet noone mentioned that to have a JOB you are working for a MLM structured company. I've seen plenty of Org chart and that is a MLM

anyhow I am not doing AMWAY but I sure love the cleaning products and vitamins. can't get cleaning product as cheap and actually do the job, So nice to buy a product without the fillers and water. Such a waste. been buying the product for over 40 years and I don't pay retail
    There are posters on here who called me a liar because I said there were people out there who are happy to join a MLM purely as a wholesale buyer with no intention of earning a cheque. Thanks for proving them wrong!
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
    Because MLM inherently attracts stupid people?
    All 16+ Billion of em!?

Spoken like the true bigot you are, Cal!

Interesting tell.

Once again, yer pretty clever, but not very wise.:judges:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by roverst1 View Post

Explain, in detail, how a typical company's organzational chart is like MLM? Please don't say the people up top are making the big bucks and those on the bottom are making the least. (Should a busboy make as much as a Vice President of Sales?)

Quote Originally Posted by kegger430 View Post
    Explain, in detail, how a typical company's organzational chart is like MLM? Please don't say the people up top are making the big bucks and those on the bottom are making the least. (Should a busboy make as much as a Vice President of Sales?)
    Sorry to say he won't respond to your question. You will probably be given some lecture on how your 401k will collapse and you need to join a MLM to get residual income.

Most jobs today are organized through a matrix, the old pyramid has been more or less abandoned in every field and even menial workers have been put into this relatively new form of management organization.

The only reason the clowns keep brining this up is that they don't want people to look at the MLM structure, ** focusing on a job, which few who join a MLM has, they are able to portray the MLM as being something natural and legit.
    "This thread is as much of a failure as you are at MLM."

MLM explained

Quote Originally Posted by BuffBluff View Post
    Sorry to say he won't respond to your question. You will probably be given some lecture on how your 401k will collapse and you need to join a MLM to get residual income.

Most jobs today are organized through a matrix, the old pyramid has been more or less abandoned in every field and even menial workers have been put into this relatively new form of management organization.

The only reason the clowns keep brining this up is that they don't want people to look at the MLM structure, ** focusing on a job, which few who join a MLM has, they are able to portray the MLM as being something natural and legit.

Please explain how your new matrix system differs from the old pyramid system in the job world?

Quote Originally Posted by BuffBluff View Post
    they are able to portray the MLM as being something natural and legit.
    Are you saying that MLM is not legitimate? Please can you back this up with a link. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Quite quaint how you refer to your fellow man in your neck of the woods. Is that how your mother raised you or did you learn that in med school doc?
    So, let's see.

Chrispy uses the word "retard" and get's a free pass. But Bunky uses the word and you get your panties all tied up in a knot.

Is that about it?

Well, here's a thought.

You're a retard, Wil.

Now I don't mean that in the sense that you have some sort of disability.

Just that you're plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    So, let's see.

Chrispy uses the word "retard" and get's a free pass. But Bunky uses the word and you get your panties all tied up in a knot.

Is that about it?

Well, here's a thought.

You're a retard, Wil.

Now I don't mean that in the sense that you have some sort of disability.

Just that you're plain stupid.
    Because I was using it as a quote of what you said.