+ Reply to Thread

New York Life Insurance Companies?

Can anyone give detailed information about them? I know New York Life is not a scam, but I'm curious if their agents are really as successful as they say.

Can anyone do a comparison between New York Life and Bankers? Or NYL and another insurance company?

Re: New York Life Insurance Companies?

New York Life is a very reputable company. Like any captive carrier...some agents do well and other's don't.

Key Person Life Insurance and permanent insurance are their speciality.

I'll assume their A.M. Best Rating is A or higher.

Bankers Life Insurance Company of New York is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the AmerUs Group, and has been providing high-quality life insurance products to individuals and families in New York since 1958. Their mission is to provide competitive products and value-added services to a diverse group of customers. Their success is leveraged on their use of advanced technologies and their financial strength.

Bankers Life's portfolio of insurance products is designed to meet the special needs of families and business owners. Many of their products have additional riders that help ensure your policy offers you maximum coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Observer36 View Post
    Can anyone give detailed information about them? I know New York Life is not a scam, but I'm curious if their agents are really as successful as they say.

Can anyone do a comparison between New York Life and Bankers? Or NYL and another insurance company?

I have the same query like you do. Glad to found the answers here. Thanks guys.

Thanks for answering guys. I'm hoping we will get more responses here. Right now, I'm really considering becoming an agent with New York Life, but I just want more information from people who have actually worked with them.

Newyork life insurance:In 2008, operating revenues increased $1 billion over 2007, to $14 billion. Operating earnings totaled nearly $1.3 billion, surpassing 2007ís record-setting results. Given the state of the markets in 2008, this represents a very impressive follow-up to two prior years of strong double-digit earnings growth.

I think so. Insurance Industry had had a rough year. Sad to say, lots of scam bugs are taking advantage of this. Verify things first before you actually sign a contract.

http://www.forexfactor.com
    Last edited by Leonardo Rosel; 06-15-2010 at 02:39 AM.

Here's one thing that I found out.. First, there are some companies that are claiming to be from New York Life Insurance Company.. They even used to have a fake website that actually looks like NYLI Co.. Right now, I am searching for it, unfortunately, it got moved to another domain, and I'll do some research on it.. ANother thing, I found that there were also some reports that say that this Insurance Company is a rip off.. Read this thread:http://www.ripoffreport.com/insuranc...ranc-4ejbe.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Observer36 View Post
    Thanks for answering guys. I'm hoping we will get more responses here. Right now, I'm really considering becoming an agent with New York Life, but I just want more information from people who have actually worked with them.
    I haven't been with them but my sister was an agent.. I am not trying to be rude or something, but from her testimonies and stories, she never enjoyed working with New York Life - the company itself is awesome, but the people that she came to work with, they are horrible..