+ Reply to Thread

AW SURVEYS- a scam

So is A.W. Surveys a scam or not? Well they are notorious for cancelling poor innocent members accounts once they get close to their cashout point. They cancel it without warning and you may get a response saying that they suspected "fraud" or something along those lines. Surprisingly, they have paid a few members but it seems that they may be doing this only to keep people coming to the site. So lets say 3 out of 10 members get paid - Those 3 members are going to keep referring people plus A.W. Surveys made money from the other 7 people without having to pay them. My suggestion: Stay away!

BUT IF U ARE LOOKING FOR A LEGIT SURVEY SITE TRY INBOXDOLLARS

you can earn thru

reading mails
    doing surveys
    playing games

and u can earn on single survey from 0.5$ to 8$ maximum

p.s unfortunately its only for US and Canada :(
    Last edited by katiescorner; 12-10-2009 at 08:13 AM.

Re: AW SURVEYS- a scam

AW Surveys has a terrible reputation. As for Inboxdollars, they are not a survey site but an offer site. They pay you for reading emails, signing up for trials etc.

I have been paid a few times from inboxdollars over the last few years but they are not a real survey site.

Real survey sites never pay you for reading emails, etc. They pay you for real market research and it's a lot of fun.

I think that paid surveys are a waste of time. You must spend a lot of time doing them in order to get any money. I have found many other ways that pay better.

That would depend on who you are signed up with. If you are signing up with non-legit sites, then yes you would be wasting time.

Last year I was in a study that paid almost $900 and only took about 2 hours of my life.. Im waiting on a product test to arrive that will take about 1/2 an hour of my time and pays $25. I took a survey yesterday that took about 5 mins and paid $5, another one earlier in the week that took 20 mins and paid $10.

Not my main source of income by any means but easy money for just a little bit of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmanstore View Post
    I think that paid surveys are a waste of time. You must spend a lot of time doing them in order to get any money. I have found many other ways that pay better.