+ Reply to Thread

Work At Home Scam

I am new to this but has anyone heard anything about Offlineimpact.com

Is this a scam or is it legitimate.
    Offlineimpact sends you postcards at their expense and you mail them out at your expense. You receive $34.30 from each sale. You are paid every two weeks. Has anyone heard of this. Please let me now.

Thank you.

Randy

Re: Work At Home Scam

Well, let's just think about this, if there was money to made sending out the cards, I am thinking that they would send them out themselves.

Sounds like they are taking care of themselves at your expense.

My 2 cents

D :spin2:

Website is two weeks old, so you will find it difficult to find anybody who heard of it and total lie if anybody claims they have been paid already.

No, there is nothing else you have to do. No ads to purchase, nothing. When we send your FREE Marketing Kit and Postcards that is ALL you need. The only thing online you do is login to check your sales and stats.
    Registration to their website could be the point they may try to get some money out of you.

If it sounds to phishy, it is! There using you at your expense of your mailbox & zipcode. Any legal reprocussions fall on your head because you mailed them. My advice, do not associate with :2gunsfiring_v1:them.
    My rule is, don`t pay to find a job that cost a great deal more than a newspaper would.

It is a scam he not deliver money.

I would not trust them. Why would they pay you to put postage (that you have to pay for) on a postcard unless it was more time consuming than it was worth. My guess is that you will spend more on postage than you will make.
    More than likely, they will have you mailing out an ad similar to what you saw.
    Another thing to consider is where do you get the mailing list? Is that provided also, or do you have to have your own.

I've read and re-read the Offline Impact offer and am curious about what it does not tell me. To wit: what porduct is being advertised on the postcards? How can I really determine how many sales have been generated by my mailings? Red flag...no business address. Reno NV is mentioned in one of their disclaimers. Not able to find them on Google or the NV BBB.
    Too bad. It would be a simple way for an old dude like me to supplement my Social Security.

No promises but when I receive these types of mailings they are always work at home schemes and scams. I've never seen one promote anything else. That's my guess as to what the "product" is.

No mention of phone number, street address or even what is printed on the postcards.

The only name mentioned is Mike Herrington with the email address of Mike@offlineimpact.com. Easy to ignore and block email.

At the bottom of the page, in medium blue on the light blue background are some links.

Clicking on 'Terms of Use' and scrolling down to the bottom:
    Company may revise these Terms of Use at any time by updating this posting.
    But no mention of how or when they might notify you of the changes, guess you are suppose re-read it all every time you visit to see if it changed and how the changes affect you.

Clicking on 'Privacy Policy' says this:
    This information may be shared with third parties, as stated herein, or in special circumstances
    And:
    we may provide the partner certain personal information, such as the name, address, and the username of persons who subscribed the Services.
    And:
    Also, with purchases, we supply our member's contact information, to our business partners who then may contact the member by telephone
    And:
    We also may supply other companies with contact information, for mail offers we believe would be of interest to our members
    So, they send spam and send your information to other spammers.

Clicking on 'Earnings' brings up this:
    ANY EARNINGS OR INCOME STATEMENTS, OR EARNINGS OR INCOME EXAMPLES, ARE ONLY ESTIMATES OF WHAT WE THINK YOU COULD EARN. THERE IS NO ASSURANCE YOU'LL DO AS WELL
    And:
    YOU MUST ACCEPT THE RISK OF NOT DOING WELL.
    And:
    THERE IS NO ASSURANCE YOU'LL DO AS WELL
    And:
    IF YOU RELY UPON OUR FIGURES, YOU MUST ACCEPT THE RISK OF NOT DOING AS WELL
    And:
    TESTIMONIALS ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE
    And:
    WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR IMPLY THAT YOU WILL WIN ANY INCENTIVES OR PRIZES THAT MAY BE OFFERED, GET RICH, THAT YOU WILL DO AS WELL, OR MAKE ANY MONEY AT ALL.
    And:
    YOU COULD EXPERIENCE SIGNIFICANT LOSSES OR MAKE NO MONEY AT ALL
    They just keep saying the same thing, that they know you won't make any money.

Clicking on 'Disclaimers' you find:
    Our company's entire liability, and the purchaser's exclusive remedy, shall be a refund of the price paid of replacement of our products, at our option.
    So, if you don't make any money, you could get more supplies instead of money back.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

This may be a dumb question, for the moderator, but is this a randomly generated ad on your site, or are you actually endorsing this:
    Apply At REAL Companies that hire people to work at HOME! At Katieshugs

This is the best money making paid online survey panel on my list, Survey Savvy, they pay you for your surveys and for the surveys your friends and family take!"

Real Free Paid Surveys, Daily paid survey and focus group leads. Real Work At Home Companies, Real Free Samples and Free FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Katiescorner was a Moderator for this forum and last posted on this forum in 2014. You have commented on her signature and the forum she once owned (Katieshugs), I have no idea if her forum is still active.

Why don't you tell us what your problem is with katie's signature.
    I just wanted to know if anyone knew if it was legit, with some decent leads, As I am always looking for new sites

Always do your due diligence when applying. Get references etc. Give the company an opportunity to prove to you that they are not a scam. Stay away from aworkathomejobs.com. They are a fake work at home website site that writes negative articles about companies to gain traffic and then capitalize on it by send them to there affiliate programs.

how can I learn all this?

I would not trust them. Why would they pay you to put postage (that you have to pay for) on a postcard unless it was more time consuming than it was worth. My guess is that you will spend more on postage than you will make.
    More than likely, they will have you mailing out an ad similar to what you saw.
    Another thing to consider is where do you get the mailing list? Is that provided also, or do you have to have your own.

survive in bed review
    survive in bed review survive in bed review survive in bed review