+ Reply to Thread

please delete

delete please
    Last edited by BrianM; 12-08-2009 at 12:57 PM.

Re: Wealth Creations Network

Brian

Please share with what you are working on This is my first time here are these messages private.

Thanks, John

Yes, entirely private, nobody can see what you're saying at all.

PS - Keep well away from anything with the words "wealth" or "cash" in the title: I think I'm right in saying that almost no such "opportunity" has ever lasted as long as a year, and they all arouse adverse regulatory attention very quickly indeed, just because of their names - only a suggestion.

Wealth Creations Network is NOT a scam. I am a member and I can say the opportunity is 100% legit. I am not at the level where I make money yet as I am only Affiliate status. But it's not a scam people. I can explain the program in detail if anyone wants to know. It's also FREE to join.

If you cannot make it with all the help, support, and training that Wealth Creations Network gives you, then you should probably quit trying to make money online working from home and get a J.O.B.

I am a member of WCN since early Nov 2010. I have been actively working from home & operating a make money online business since 2008, and WCN is the most legit opportunity I have come across.

It would be well worth your time to at the very least check it out. It is truly a zero out of pocket opportunity.

Thanks,
    Russell
    Last edited by rkmintx1; 12-02-2010 at 05:44 AM. Reason: add signature
    Thanks,

Russell Morris
    The Online Infopreneur
    infopreneur.com@gmail.com
    A proud member of Wealth Creations Network.

903 521 7853 Cell

:walksmil:

Does or has anyone that has been with this outfit done anything good yet? How long does it take to make money? I am joining this outfit, even after spending over $8,200.00 on other scams. I am so desperate to find a good at home job where I can make some money. So just wondering how legit this is and how long does it take? Thank you fine folks for helping. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Dusty :sun_smiley:

Hey I know this is from months ago, but I have join them about a week ago and so far I have one signup and I have affiliate status. I have recieved all of my credits with in 2.5 days.

I have nothing but positive experiences with WCN. The mentors are very helpful.

The money comes when you have at the very least, 6 refs that have completed all 3 credits from doing the free trials. Then once they have one ref each that completes thats when you start receiving monthly checks and silver/gold coins.

so 12 refs= 2,000 a month and you can keep it going. My sponsor makes seven figures but he has been doing it for a year. so its not get rich quick type thing but def worth it as overtime, you have a solid platform for building your own wealth.

check my sig below for the correct site
    Last edited by tibetan113; 03-09-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Hope that nobody did something stupid like listen to this scam and join their stupid pyramid scheme, You will never work your way up to making the kind of money they are talking about unless you can scam others into joining and making it so you can make money off of them. The guys at the top just keep getting more and more off you the more people you sign up. Eventually they just sit around and let the little fish make them money while they are on the golf course.

Had to laugh at the guy that wasted his time and thought he would make money saying that he hasn't done enough to make money yet. Bet he made the guy on top of him that money though.:rotz:

Okay, I have been with Wealth Creations Network for many months now. They have an awesome internet marketing guru who actually does the training. You can go to live webinars or you can listen to pre-recorded training. You can learn just about anything as far as internet marketing goes for free. So to me the training is worth joining. They teach you how to advertise and become a better marketer with any niche you are working in.

However, my sponsor (the person I signed up under) has about 25 people under him and he is considered a "silver". He has yet to get a dime from them. There are tons of complaints from "silver" members who have lots of people in their downline but haven't received their paychecks yet. But what I think is going on is that the owner hasn't built up the profit pool yet so therefore doesn't have the money to pay the 250 silver members yet. Wealth Creations Network just changed the structure of their whole money making opportunity portion of the club. So it may take time for people to start receiving their monthly paychecks. But so far people are very unhappy with that. So the jury is still out on saying this program is a scam. But I can say with total confidence that the training is GREAT!!!!
    Last edited by lilewis; 09-06-2011 at 11:06 PM.