+ Reply to Thread

Delete

Delete please
    Last edited by BrianM; 12-08-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Re: Delete

Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    Delete please
    Not a scam

Re: Global Xpress Group, Inc. GLOBALXPRESSGROUP.CO

Okay well, since people would like to not delete the scam thread I will go about saying something brief about this company. Global Xpress Group, Inc. is a great company for this type of business. If you are looking for a better debit card, a cheaper way to have a reloadable debit card and quicker transactions than GXG is right for you. I was reading the accountnow scam threads below

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=22600

...And I must say I am not surprised. I myself did get an account now back in the day and lost almost $300 bucks and all they did was send me a new card with a letter of apology and tell me that they could only recover $100 out of it.

Enough was enough. Any how i have had my Global Xpress Card of America card for a little while now and what can I say? it's FUN. I have a username and password and you can have a fully customizable back office. With account now I didn't get the luxury of having all these tools that are with the Global Xpress Card of America but I do and they are great. On top of that, they re lightning fast.

Pros - This card can build credit and do everything it says and so much more. For a debit card and the credit builder, i was SOLD.

Cons - This card when you buy it you use Green Dot to purchase it but i guess that is okay because Direct TV and other big companies take Green Dot as well so this is fine for me. Merchant accounts wouldn't let you pay for your Global Xpress Group membership through a credit card because of conflict of interest.

Anyhow, nothing wrong with this card at all, I recommend it highly over account now and any other payment system and or debit card on this planet.

www.globalxpressgroup.com

thanks and this is the review true and honest.
    Last edited by BrianM; 12-17-2009 at 07:15 AM.

Oh you're just hilarious,
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianM
    www.globalxpressgroup.com

thanks and this is the review true and honest.
    Per the WhoIs info it's you own website and was just registered 5 months ago..
    Registrant:
    Brian Martin
    472 Ivy Glen Drive
    Mira Loma, CA 91752
    United States
    +1.7877910516

Domain Name: GLOBALXPRESSGROUP.COM
    Created on: 09-Jul-09
    Expires on: 09-Jul-19
    Last Updated on: 10-Dec-09
    Oh, and by the way, why to you list a address in California but a phone number for Puerto Rico (787 area code)?
    Last edited by nomaxim; 12-17-2009 at 09:01 AM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Oh you're just hilarious,Per the WhoIs info it's you own website and was just registered 5 months ago..Oh, and by the way, why to you list a address in California but a phone number for Puerto Rico (787 area code)?
    I can answer that. I have helped with this corporation and I have this card and it is a great card. I never said I had it for over a year so get that through your head before you hurt yourself.

It's better to not say more than anyone should and I live in California and the owner of that corporation lives in Puerto Rico and New York. Any other questions you would like to say before you say something that would look stupid?

I am not calling you stupid by any means, but I would appreciate you to stop where you are and appreciate the hard work that went into the card and how the members are enjoying themselves. The trip to the Dominican Republic alone cost close to $15,000 in marketing campaigning and such so please respect what I do, and do not flame it further.

An older domain globalxpresscard.com was the older domain so that explains the time frame. Again, you really do need to take what I say and be satisfied as GXG is 100% legit and very very good at what they do.

The california address belongs to me, one of my addresses and I am the webmaster and have helped greatly get this corporation up and running to where it is today. Do not knock anything until you tried it, but GXG is the better end of the deal and people in there are NOT greedy. Fees = greed. Plain a simple. Thank you

PS - I am allowed to do an honest review a product I hold close, thank you.

By the way, the corporation is fully licensed in the DOS NY, link below. Nothing is wrong with this corporation and all records are there. The card did just launch, but there are people who have received it and have been having a great time using it. It is far superior than AccountNow or any other card out there and it goes hand in hand with Green Dot which makes it great.
    http://appsext8.dos.state.ny.us/corp...results_page=0

Below is an article about the trip to the Dominican Republic (Pre Marketing campaign) of the launch of the Global Xpress Card of America card.

http://www.almomento.net/news/134/AR...009-09-26.html

So again, a lot has gone into this, please do not debate it further. There is no reason unless GXG provides you with nothing.
    Last edited by BrianM; 12-17-2009 at 09:15 AM.

Try reading the Rules,
    NO MORE ADVERTISING in your posts asking people to look at your signature or visit your website.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Try reading the Rules,

Actually if you want to know I asked this forum to get rid of this thread and they didn't and it was still up there. So, I figured that I should take advantage while I still can. Do you have a problem with it? Truthfully I asked this thread to be deleted days ago but it is okay if no one wants to delete it. I might as well gloat on the card and how much better it is. I will even tell people on that account now thread how much better GXG is than account now.

Are you the forum police? No. I suggest you just take the answer I gave you and be thankful I answered to you.

Not trying to be mean here, but you really need to get your facts straight before you flame me (people)

Thank you,

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by BrianM
    I was reading the accountnow scam threads below

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=22600
    Your post in that thread (plus the similar thread you started) have both been deleted. Besides, you can buy Green Dot products at most major retailers like WalMart, Walgreens, CVS/pharmacy, Rite Aid, Kmart, Kroger and Meijer, etc...

Also, nothing against GreenDot but I do want to point out that they offer a service called MoneyPak. MoneyPak has been used by scammers. What they do is use the MoneyPak and load it on a temporary card they posses. They will then cashout the card and dispose of it. You money is gone. From the MoneyPak FAQ's,
    Your MoneyPak Number works just like cash. Here are some helpful tips to better protect you from fraud:

• MoneyPark should ONLY be used to reload your prepaid cards or accounts you control.
    • Beware of deals or opportunities that seem too good to be true.
    • Beware of any offers that do not accept credit card payments and asks for you to purchase a MoneyPak and provide the MoneyPak Number in an email or over the phone.
    • When using MoneyPak with PayPal for eBay or other online merchants, transfer the money to your PayPal account first before paying the merchant. DO NOT email the MoneyPak Number directly to the merchant.
    • Never use a MoneyPak to pay for taxes or fees on foreign lottery winnings, grants, or any offer that requires you to pay first before getting something back.
    • Click here to see a list of common scams to watch out for.

Remember: Guard your MoneyPak Number like cash! Transactions cannot be reversed, so only give the number to a trusted recipient. Green Dot is not responsible for the quality or non-receipt of any goods or services.
    Had a individual report getting ripped off by a fake merchant via Money Pak just a few minutes ago, resellerratings.com/forum/merchant-discussion-shopping-advice/147734-techgearupgrade-com.html.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 12-18-2009 at 05:20 AM.

Your post in that thread (plus the similar thread you started) have both been deleted. Besides, you can buy Green Dot products at most major retailers like WalMart, Walgreens, CVS/pharmacy, Rite Aid, Kmart, Kroger and Meijer, etc...

Also, nothing against GreenDot but I do want to point out that they offer a service called MoneyPak. MoneyPak can be used by scammers.

Had a individual report getting ripped off by a fake merchant via Money Pak just a few minutes ago, resellerratings.com/forum/merchant-discussion-shopping-advice/147734-techgearupgrade-com.html.
    Yes, I know money pak can be used as scammers thanks for pointing that out. I was just talking about the GXG Merchant accounts and the system. If it is within the GXG system is will be more secure rather without it. I understand where you are coming from though. I will look at the deleted threads but only cause I asked for them to be deleted and I hope they were but this thread should have been deleted I guess not...

What I am saying is Card to Card money transfer is safe and yes Green Dot is an issue with scams as well it very well can be yes but it can be trackable with activation code and which account it went into. That is the beauty of Green Dot. Yes, nothing against Green Dot lol, cause thats a big system and goes hand on hand with GXG :D

I appreciate your reply though, it was much better and we can chat about it in better tone and tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    What I am saying is Card to Card money transfer is safe and yes Green Dot is an issue with scams as well it very well can be yes but it can be trackable with activation code and which account it went into. That is the beauty of Green Dot. Yes, nothing against Green Dot lol, cause thats a big system and goes hand on hand with GXG :D
    You caught my post in the middle of a edit. See the MoneyPak FAQ's I added notably,
    Beware of any offers that do not accept credit card payments and asks for you to purchase a MoneyPak and provide the MoneyPak Number in an email or over the phone.

When using MoneyPak with PayPal for eBay or other online merchants, transfer the money to your PayPal account first before paying the merchant. DO NOT email the MoneyPak Number directly to the merchant.

Remember: Guard your MoneyPak Number like cash! Transactions cannot be reversed, so only give the number to a trusted recipient. Green Dot is not responsible for the quality or non-receipt of any goods or services.
    For all intents and purposes the MoneyPak service is a money transfer service not really any different then Western Union or Money Gram.

I see what you mean about Money Pak, yes. The only thing that Green Dot should not have done was allow PayPal to get involved. PayPal's system is by far the biggest mistake ever and if anything is a scam it is PayPal. With them saying for people to allow them to post the money to paypal first defeats the purpose of Green Dot.

GXG and Green Dot work together because of the real time payment solutions. If say GXG had members pay paypal and then paypal pay GXG that would defeat the real time money transfer solutions to be honest... All in all, Green Dot also has a place at moneypak.com where you can enter your card number, then the activation code and BOOM, instant payment. to me this is way better and the better option rather using MoneyGram, Western Union, and PayPal. Would you agree?

the Green Dot system is supposed to be cheaper and real time... using PayPal is defeating the real time purpose and goals and that is what GXG is all about.