According to the US Census Bureau and NAR (National Assn of Realtors) statistics, there is one Realtor for every 250 people in the US and one Realtor for evey 150 Adults in the US...seems like they are eveywhere.. this does not include non-NAR members. In order to be a "Realtor" you must be an NAR member then you get to use that "R" name behind yours, also...if you log on to the NAR website...you can view the "Code of Ethics" that the Realtors are SUPPOSED to abide by...so if you read my previous thread... to find a quailty Realtor and Mortgage Loan Officer, you really need to do your home work and work with people you want to do business with time and time again, your home is (more then likely) your largest asset AND your largest debt.

Why would you want to put this into someone's hands you don't know and WHY do YOU think you have more knowledge than both of those people who do it for a living(like me, a loan officer) that does this day in and day out? It amazes me that the people who try to find the absolute cheapest way to do things, end up spending the most and *****ing the loudest. When has the "lowest price" always been the best decision...pay a fair price, get a fair deal!

Tom Hopkins once said...in every purchase there are 3 things to consider, the best quality, the lowest price and the best service. When you buy a product(service) you can only get 2 of the 3 things mentioned, never all three in the same transaction....what are you willing to give up to get the other two? Buyer Beware...