+ Reply to Thread

Please don't fall into the hand of this SCAMMER

Hello everyone,

Am Jafaar from Canada please i beg of you people this guy toke all my money .. just trying to buy the new iphone from him.. he is from Egypt i paid all my money to him can some help me trace him please..and please never you buy anything from this guy.. this is the guys emaill address

bbcching@hotmail.com
    bbcching@hotmail.com

i got him from this link http://www.prlog.org/10387554-origin...bold-9000.html

don't try to buy anything from him..

please help me!1

Re: Please don't fall into the hand of this SCAMME

Sorry to hear you were scammed. What you probably have is a fake name and location where the scammer may or may not really be. If you have cell phone, it is probably a disposable one with a replaceable sim card that will be tossed when enough victims complain. I would guess you sent him money via Western Union or moneygram.

There is very little you can do. You could report him to the local law enforcement organization but since it is doubtful you have the scammer's real name or real address in the other country, there isn't much that can be done to track him down.

Your best bet is to post the name he is using, his email address, phone number and a copies of his emails to you. That way other potential victims might find your post when they google his data. Post on every scam-warning-fraud-watching site you can find.

That being said, there is not such thing as cheap electronics being sold over the internet. Don't be fooled, some person somewhere isn't going to sell an iphone or anything cheaper than the official Apple store or local brick-n-mortar electronics shop.

Next time you are tempted to make a purchase, ask here and/or another scam warning site. Google everything you were told by the seller. You might just find that the scammer has ripped off others before you.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com