+ Reply to Thread

Has Anyone Recieved This Flyer In The Mail

It Says Make 20,000 In Weeks They'll Keep Mailing For You Until You Are In The Money........ #1 Make 20,000 With Only 1 Entry Pay $70 ($20 To Pay Position #1 And $50 For R.b Program Administrator And $22 If You Don't Have Stamps Send $22) You Send Your Payment To R.b. 35850 Elmira, Liv,mi 48150 I Just Want To Know If This Kind Of Money Is Possible To Make Or Does This Sound Like A Scam They Mail Until You Get Responses. But All Opinons Are Greatly Appreciated Thx In Advance ;-) Fyi I Posted In The Wrong Place I Didn't Know They Had A Mail Order Section Here Sorry 4 Any Inconvience

Re: Has Anyone Recieved This Flyer In The Mail

Thx I'm Glad I Didn't Send In My $$$$ I Think I'm Gonna Go With Partnerwithdana.com

Quote Originally Posted by ebbony4u View Post
    Thx I'm Glad I Didn't Send In My $$$$ I Think I'm Gonna Go With Partnerwithdana.com
    That's an even worse scammer, unless you typoed.

Do a little research and you'll see a trail of cash gifting schemes behind Dana. They are very much illegal despite anything he proclaims.

aaaawwww man I love direct mail programs i'm never going to find 1 that works.......... what's wrong with cash gifting??????? is it not legal??????? thx for your advice

Any mailing programs that asking for $$ first is not look good.:1crysad: I don't know about this one you just talking about. The one I'm in right now they won't charge $$ until you alread had 5 downlines! I love this one more than any others postcards/flyers programs.:sun_smiley:

Quote Originally Posted by ebbony4u View Post
    It Says Make 20,000 In Weeks They'll Keep Mailing For You Until You Are In The Money........ #1 Make 20,000 With Only 1 Entry Pay $70 ($20 To Pay Position #1 And $50 For R.b Program Administrator And $22 If You Don't Have Stamps Send $22) You Send Your Payment To R.b. 35850 Elmira, Liv,mi 48150 I Just Want To Know If This Kind Of Money Is Possible To Make Or Does This Sound Like A Scam They Mail Until You Get Responses. But All Opinons Are Greatly Appreciated Thx In Advance ;-) Fyi I Posted In The Wrong Place I Didn't Know They Had A Mail Order Section Here Sorry 4 Any Inconvience

i recieved today looks like it could work... im sending in my payment what do you got to lose...
    Last edited by posilock; 03-05-2010 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by posilock View Post
    i recieved today looks like it could work... im sending in my payment what do you got to lose...
    The same kind of money you lost on 20miracle.com back in 2006 ( http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=5187 Post #5 )
    Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

Any upd8s on this? I got it in

the mail about a week ago.

Good day all!

I dont know if this case of mine relates to the thread but I just want to seek for your evaluation regarding the email i received from steve olav of UK who happened to hire me to be his naany of his 3 year old son. Salary is 2500 great brit pounds and he want me to coordinate with the agent he gave for the procurement of my requirements for the placement. The agent is Best Choice UK travels Consult. With the email coming from this agent it entails me to sent 429 GBP for the payment of my work permit approval thru moneytransfer/moneygram. For now i did not do any actions for I was thisnking this might be one of the scams. Anybody with good heart from UK to confirm this situation..so i could be certain on this undertakings?/
    pls some advice pls..thanks

What you posted does not relate to the previous scam but it is a scam.

There is not a job for you as nanny for the scammer's nonexistant child. He only wants you to send him cash via Western Union for fees, visa charges, taxes, work permit, any reason he can make up.

The 'company' you have been emailing is just another of the scammer's email addresses. If you do want to work overseas, go to your country's offical website which ends in 'dot gov' and check there. Any company, person or charity that says to use Western Union, moneygram or bank transfer is fake, always, no exceptions, ever. Period.

To help other suspicious potential victims, you could post up the scammer's email address and the emails themselves, it will help make your post more google-able.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com