+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.ooaap.com

www.ooaap.com

Hallo,
    I am writing this message to condemn a Electronic Crime,www.ooaap.com, so that no other people get cheated by this people and lose their money! This is the whole history, so that you don’t get cheated:
    At the start of November I got an email, to check out a new firm it said:
    Ooaap:
    Welcome to shopping on www.ooaap.com. You will find very good price and best after-sale service. All our products are made in Korea....
    So I went to check it out, there i found some impressive prices, which in some merchandise they were to good to be true , but after a few days I decided to check it out… and I ordered something cheap, to check it out…
    Ooaap:
    Dear friend,
    Congratulations! You have buy our company product successfully.

Order number :2009110993868
    Product name :ASUS Eee PC 1000H 10-Inch Netbook [ Asus ]
    Product price:138.00eur
    Delivery cost: 47.00eur
    Total cost :185.00eur
    Delivery way :DHL
    Payment way :Bank transfer

Detail payment information:
    Name of bank: Bank of China
    Beneficiary :YiLi Zhou
    Beneficiary Address: NO.6369 of industrial road, NanYang HeNan China
    Bank Name: Bank of China NanYang Branch HeNan Province P.R.China
    Swift Code:BKCHCNBJ530
    Bank Account:628586020003636
    Bank Address: NO.129,QiYi Road,NanYang HeNan China
    post code:473000

Please keep this information as it's important for you to complete the bank transfer.
    After you pay the money, please inform us and send us the bank copy invoice.
    After we confirm the money, we will send you the product at once and send the track number to your email.
    You can receive the product in 5-7 days.
    Please keep contact!
    Thank you very much!

I followed the payment and paid by bank. The next day I received an email:
    Ooaap:
    Dear friend,
    Very sorry to bother you

You have an order in our company website,
    we have package your product and send to the post office.
    now, just wait your money to send the product at once.
    please pay in 3 days!
    If you have already pay

Please tell us and send the copy of payment certificates to my email

If the payment appear a problem
    please inform me.
    wish your whole family health and happiness!
    please keep contact.
    Thanks
    Customer Service

So I do and sent the payment certificates, and I also make some questions for a motorcycle I am interested:
    Me:
    Hallo i am xxxxxxxxxxxx,

a) Replying to your email: Yes i have already paid so i am sending you a copy of payment certificates, that you asked.

In the future, am very interested in buying a 2009 CRF250X, but i have some questions:

1) how will it get here: Greece, and how long will it take?
    2) Do i have to pay taxes when it comes to Greece?

2) What will it be the finally price?
    3) The motorcycle is it new, and what about warranty, you are so far away?

Thank you!

Their reply:
    Ooaap:
    dear friend
    thanks for your letter
    when we confrim we will inform you and send your product asap
    1 it needs 4--6 days to xxxxxx
    2 do not pay the tax
    3the total cost is 969 +147 eruo
    4 the product is new and the warranty is 3 years
    best wishes

After that, nothing for 10 days ,so I decided to sent an email, nothing again, so I sent an other:
    Me:
    Hallo my name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is over 10 days since i ordered a laptop computer ( ASUS Eee PC 1000H 10-Inch Netbook ) from your site and about 9 days since you asked me to send you send the copy of payment certificates to your email, but after that nothing... no information,i even sent you the same email yesterday but still nothing!
    So could you please let me know what become with my order and when i am going to receive it?

Thank you

But then they reply:
    Ooaap:
    dear friend
    when we receive your money wewill send to you soon
    please be patient
    best wishes

And after two days:

Ooaap:

Dear buyer
    I am very happy to tell you
    We have receive your money and deliver product at the exactitude of address
    The product track#
    DHL1130751203
    The DHL company say they
    Can track product when the product pass maritime customs in 24 hours.
    contact us once you have problem.
    Thanks
    Greetings!

And again after two days:

Ooaap:

dear friend,
    thank you for your payment.
    and i have receive your money.
    you have know our track figure,
    the customs inform us today,
    they attach the product, and we need pay 50% tariff of the total price.
    China law has one rule,
    if you buy 500euro or more product,
    the tariff will low to 5% of the total price.
    so you have two choices:
    1.you can pay the 50% of the total price(because we sell you cheap product and get little benefits, we do not have the ability to pay the tariff.)

2.continue to buy products, reach to 500euro .
    if you continue to buy products, we will pay all the tariff.
    what do you think?
    i hope we can use comfortable way to solve it.
    please keep contact.
    thank you !

So I started to realise that they were trying to cheat me so I sent them the following message:
    Me:
    Hallo,
    Your message, I am sorry to say, but it is a big disappointment! For a lot of reasons:
    1. I can’t believe that your company sells for first time a product, less than 500 Euros and you didn’t know. So either you knew but you didn’t tell me when I ordered the product or you really didn’t know but then the mistake is yours, I will pay the customs in my country you will pay yours in your country. And secondly I heard about a fraud that works in that way! But i don’t want to believe that!
    2. You told me that I would have the product in 5 – 6 days but I am still trying to get it, and it has been almost a month since I ordered it, and now there are some problems as well! This doesn’t look good for your company!
    3. The prices are good, too good to be true, BUT if you have to pay the 50% tariff of the total price, for product under 500Euro, then the prices are the same with my country… then it is not worthy!
    4. The 2 choices you give me are not good! They look like more as a fraud, than a responsible behavior to a new customer, from a serious company!
    5. And I surfed around the internet to learn a little about your company, and all the things I learned are questionable, you are not reliable. I even found I found other sites that sell exactly the same merchandise, with the same descriptions and prices and look identical to yours, for example like: hkeles.com , buytv.cc, koreadeal.com, ujkos.com, www.elsso.comAll Powered by ECShop, and I suspect they are all yours… this is very suspicious and the feedback of this sites is not good! Looks like Fraud, but i don’t want to believe that!
    But after all that, I lost my faith, and I don’t trust you anymore, to continue with the order, at least not in the way you want!
    I prefer to lose the money I send you already, than to send you more money, so I will suggest 4 different choices more trust worth- reliable, if you want to:
    1. You sent me the ASUS Eee PC 1000H 10-Inch Netbook which I have already ordered and I will pay the 50% tariff of the total price, to the DHL at the Delivery.
    2. I continue to buy products, to reach 500euro. And I order, one 2009 CRF450X , one Sony 70" KDL-70XBR7 BRAVIA XBR7 Series LCD HD Television, and one Philips 32" class integrated digital with Digital Crystal Clear , plus the ASUS Eee PC 1000H 10-Inch Netbook which I have already ordered. BUT, ONLY IF : a)First you inform me about the exactly price of all of them b)you keep the money I sent you until now, as a deposit - payment in advance, and c)I will pay the rest of the money to the DHL at the Delivery.
    3. Cancel the order and sent the money back!
    4. You don’t do nothing of the 3 previous, and you continue to insist on a different agreement, so i realize that you steeled my money and that you are a fraud , and then, ill take it personally, I go to the Authorities and Agencies and condemn the Electronic Crime, for example to Federal Trade Commission, China Government Fraud Center, Secret Service's Electronic Crimes Task Force, Internet Crime Complaint Center co-sponsored by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) , report - publish the procedure – emails and inform everybody about you... Just do my part!
    I am sorry… it is not about the money as much, but it is about the cheating! I hope I am wrong, and you will come through with the order! I will wait your decisions until the end of the week!
    Thank you!

AND AFTER THAT NOTHING THEY DISAPPEARED WITH THE MONEY AND NO OTHER EMAIL!!!

Re: www.ooaap.com

hi
    i have a problem with this ooaap they sell me an aplle mac book t 21 november t 389 euro and the fees were 47 euro
    then they ask me to pay other fees 200 euro i paid them but i do not receiv it

Quote Originally Posted by fireff View Post
    Hallo,
    I am writing this message to condemn a Electronic Crime,www.ooaap.com, so that no other people get cheated by this people and lose their money! This is the whole history, so that you don’t get cheated:
    At the start of November I got an email, to check out a new firm it said:
    Ooaap:
    Welcome to shopping on www.ooaap.com. You will find very good price and best after-sale service. All our products are made in Korea....
    So I went to check it out, there i found some impressive prices, which in some merchandise they were to good to be true , but after a few days I decided to check it out… and I ordered something cheap, to check it out…
    Ooaap:
    Dear friend,
    Congratulations! You have buy our company product successfully.
    Order number :2009110993868
    Product name :ASUS Eee PC 1000H 10-Inch Netbook [ Asus ]
    Product price:138.00eur
    Delivery cost: 47.00eur
    Total cost :185.00eur
    Delivery way :DHL
    Payment way :Bank transfer
    Detail payment information:
    Name of bank: Bank of China
    Beneficiary :YiLi Zhou
    Beneficiary Address: NO.6369 of industrial road, NanYang HeNan China
    Bank Name: Bank of China NanYang Branch HeNan Province P.R.China
    Swift Code:BKCHCNBJ530
    Bank Account:628586020003636
    Bank Address: NO.129,QiYi Road,NanYang HeNan China
    post code:473000

Please keep this information as it's important for you to complete the bank transfer.
    After you pay the money, please inform us and send us the bank copy invoice.
    After we confirm the money, we will send you the product at once and send the track number to your email.
    You can receive the product in 5-7 days.
    Please keep contact!
    Thank you very much!

I followed the payment and paid by bank. The next day I received an email:
    Ooaap:
    Dear friend,
    Very sorry to bother you
    You have an order in our company website,
    we have package your product and send to the post office.
    now, just wait your money to send the product at once.
    please pay in 3 days!
    If you have already pay
    Please tell us and send the copy of payment certificates to my email
    If the payment appear a problem
    please inform me.
    wish your whole family health and happiness!
    please keep contact.
    Thanks
    Customer Service
    So I do and sent the payment certificates, and I also make some questions for a motorcycle I am interested:
    Me:
    Hallo i am xxxxxxxxxxxx,

a) Replying to your email: Yes i have already paid so i am sending you a copy of payment certificates, that you asked.

In the future, am very interested in buying a 2009 CRF250X, but i have some questions:

1) how will it get here: Greece, and how long will it take?
    2) Do i have to pay taxes when it comes to Greece?
    2) What will it be the finally price?
    3) The motorcycle is it new, and what about warranty, you are so far away?
    Thank you!

Their reply:
    Ooaap:
    dear friend
    thanks for your letter
    when we confrim we will inform you and send your product asap
    1 it needs 4--6 days to xxxxxx
    2 do not pay the tax
    3the total cost is 969 +147 eruo
    4 the product is new and the warranty is 3 years
    best wishes

After that, nothing for 10 days ,so I decided to sent an email, nothing again, so I sent an other:
    Me:
    Hallo my name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is over 10 days since i ordered a laptop computer ( ASUS Eee PC 1000H 10-Inch Netbook ) from your site and about 9 days since you asked me to send you send the copy of payment certificates to your email, but after that nothing... no information,i even sent you the same email yesterday but still nothing!
    So could you please let me know what become with my order and when i am going to receive it?

Thank you

But then they reply:
    Ooaap:
    dear friend
    when we receive your money wewill send to you soon
    please be patient
    best wishes

And after two days:

Ooaap:

Dear buyer
    I am very happy to tell you
    We have receive your money and deliver product at the exactitude of address
    The product track#DHL1130751203
    The DHL company say they
    Can track product when the product pass maritime customs in 24 hours.
    contact us once you have problem.
    Thanks
    Greetings!

And again after two days:

Ooaap:

dear friend,
    thank you for your payment.
    and i have receive your money.
    you have know our track figure,
    the customs inform us today,
    they attach the product, and we need pay 50% tariff of the total price.
    China law has one rule,
    if you buy 500euro or more product,
    the tariff will low to 5% of the total price.
    so you have two choices:
    1.you can pay the 50% of the total price(because we sell you cheap product and get little benefits, we do not have the ability to pay the tariff.)
    2.continue to buy products, reach to 500euro .
    if you continue to buy products, we will pay all the tariff.
    what do you think?
    i hope we can use comfortable way to solve it.
    please keep contact.
    thank you !
    So I started to realise that they were trying to cheat me so I sent them the following message:
    Me:
    Hallo,
    Your message, I am sorry to say, but it is a big disappointment! For a lot of reasons:
    1. I can’t believe that your company sells for first time a product, less than 500 Euros and you didn’t know. So either you knew but you didn’t tell me when I ordered the product or you really didn’t know but then the mistake is yours, I will pay the customs in my country you will pay yours in your country. And secondly I heard about a fraud that works in that way! But i don’t want to believe that!
    2. You told me that I would have the product in 5 – 6 days but I am still trying to get it, and it has been almost a month since I ordered it, and now there are some problems as well! This doesn’t look good for your company!
    3. The prices are good, too good to be true, BUT if you have to pay the 50% tariff of the total price, for product under 500Euro, then the prices are the same with my country… then it is not worthy!
    4. The 2 choices you give me are not good! They look like more as a fraud, than a responsible behavior to a new customer, from a serious company!
    5. And I surfed around the internet to learn a little about your company, and all the things I learned are questionable, you are not reliable. I even found I found other sites that sell exactly the same merchandise, with the same descriptions and prices and look identical to yours, for example like: hkeles.com , buytv.cc, koreadeal.com, ujkos.com, www.elsso.comAll Powered by ECShop, and I suspect they are all yours… this is very suspicious and the feedback of this sites is not good! Looks like Fraud, but i don’t want to believe that!

But after all that, I lost my faith, and I don’t trust you anymore, to continue with the order, at least not in the way you want!

I prefer to lose the money I send you already, than to send you more money, so I will suggest 4 different choices more trust worth- reliable, if you want to:
    1. You sent me the ASUS Eee PC 1000H 10-Inch Netbook which I have already ordered and I will pay the 50% tariff of the total price, to the DHL at the Delivery.
    2. I continue to buy products, to reach 500euro. And I order, one 2009 CRF450X , one Sony 70" KDL-70XBR7 BRAVIA XBR7 Series LCD HD Television, and one Philips 32" class integrated digital with Digital Crystal Clear , plus the ASUS Eee PC 1000H 10-Inch Netbook which I have already ordered. BUT, ONLY IF : a)First you inform me about the exactly price of all of them b)you keep the money I sent you until now, as a deposit - payment in advance, and c)I will pay the rest of the money to the DHL at the Delivery.
    3. Cancel the order and sent the money back!
    4. You don’t do nothing of the 3 previous, and you continue to insist on a different agreement, so i realize that you steeled my money and that you are a fraud , and then, ill take it personally, I go to the Authorities and Agencies and condemn the Electronic Crime, for example to Federal Trade Commission, China Government Fraud Center, Secret Service's Electronic Crimes Task Force, Internet Crime Complaint Center co-sponsored by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) , report - publish the procedure – emails and inform everybody about you... Just do my part!
    I am sorry… it is not about the money as much, but it is about the cheating! I hope I am wrong, and you will come through with the order! I will wait your decisions until the end of the week!
    Thank you!

AND AFTER THAT NOTHING THEY DISAPPEARED WITH THE MONEY AND NO OTHER EMAIL!!!