+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Home Tending

Home Tending

To: Joy Sizemore<jsizemore@sbcglobal.net>
    Subject: Re: Tending

Get a life joy. Seriously. Just because YOU can not perform has nothing n my or my familys part for any breach of any thing. U can not just make modifications to contracts without my signature.
    You are committing FRAUD if you modify anything I have signed after the fact.
    Bottomline: YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE HOMEOWNERS CONSENT PRIOR TO PUTTING US ON THEIR PROPERTY. You are not even smart enough to apologize for your behaviour!!!!!
    YOU COME UP WITH EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS AND TAKE FOR GRANTED THAT EVERYONE IS NOT AS SMART AS YOU!!!!!
    YOU put me and my family IN A HOME WITHOUT CONSENT. Get it???!!!
    Or are you just THAT DUMB!!!!
    I have emails asking you if it was allowed. YOU LIED AND SAID YES!
    You are deceptive and a fraud! You make promises to homeowners and hometenders with YOU AS THE ONLY BENEFICIARY OUT OF THE DEAL!
    In my opinion companies like yours shpuld be SHUT DOWN!
    And certainly FELONS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRANSACT BUSINESS DEALS SUCH AS THIS FOR THE OBVIOUS FACT: that people like you always try to be UNACCOUNTABLE for their actions! Then u threaten me of constables and ruining my credit!!!!
    OFCOURSE YOU DONT CARE BECAUSE u have NOTHING to LOSE!!!! YOU can't get a NORMAL job because NO ONE WILL HIRE a CONVICTED FELON!!!!!
    And your CREDIT IS SHOT!
    Seriously, take me to court and let's show the judge your "iron clad" contracts that "don't have to comply with the propety code" like you like to brag. Why don't u brag about your cunning little contracts in front of the judge??!!!
    Maybe you like all this because you miss your jail cell...who knows?!
    I don't care to figure out what's wrong with your head.
    I just know that you are a CRIMINAL NOTHING MORE and its OBVIOUS to EVERYONE!!!!
    Keller williams knows about all of this and every other real estate company will too after thurs when abc 13 will do a "special" on what hometending is all about!!!!! From a hometenders perspective!!! Not and employees!!!! Aka: erika
    ------Original Message------
    tom gasseor
    www.scimal.com

2. 04-02-2010, 07:23 PM

Reason
    spam