+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post your favourite winter Game?

hi,

Starting a new thing "Post your favourite winter Game which you like most and want or play..."

I like football specially on the beach at morning in the winter.

Re: Post your favourite winter Game?

What's "Winter"?? It was 76 here today. lmao

Last edited by put it out there baby; 12-04-2009 at 11:14 PM.

Snow mobiling, sledding...

Hi,
    Here are my favorite winter games:
    - Ski Jumping
    - Snowboarding
    - Speed Skating
    Bye Bye 2009

Skiing. It is the true winter sport.

Await no longer :spin2:

Although it has to be Canadian-Highschool-girls Curling or it's a wash...:sun_smiley:
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Post your favourite winter Game

It is possible and necessary :) to discuss infinitely

Are the winter Olympics all gay & white?

Most the male outfits and female outfits are really creepy...too much info... most of the events you hop into or on to something and go for a ride?....
    real athletic

THEY BORE ME TO DEATH!

Flipping through channels the past week I saw the butt sniffing speed skaters. The flamboyantly gay mens figure skaters. And my favorite... curling.

If any of these required maximum athleticism, blacks would be dominating them.

What the Winter games just may be is just a code for the gay & white people Olympics. They hold them were black people never go...snowy mountaintops.

A chance for slow white or gay people to dominate and get some Olympic medals for once. Too cold for the brothers!

Al Sharpton should protest the games.
    Unfortunately Al hates snowy mountaintops.

I wish the USA was losing...to gay and white for me. If we do win the most medals the USA should be confirmed as the best gay white nation in the world. USA USA USA!!!!
    Last edited by oneway; 02-21-2010 at 11:22 AM.

Re: Are the winter Olympics all gay & white?

My husband yelled at me last night to come and watch the curling Olympic event. I thought to myself how did this make it to the Olympics?

The definition of sport is this
    2. An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.

I think a lot of us look for the physical side of sports where in the Olympics some of the sports are leaning toward the skill side and not the physical.

As for the white or gay people participating in the winter games that does not enter into my enjoying the sport involved.

I needed to bring this question up Oneway

How is this thread about politics?
    Last edited by Tulip; 02-21-2010 at 11:38 AM.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by oneway View Post
    Most the male outfits and female outfits are really creepy...too much info... most of the events you hop into or on to something and go for a ride?....
    real athletic

THEY BORE ME TO DEATH!

Flipping through channels the past week I saw the butt sniffing speed skaters. The flamboyantly gay mens figure skaters. And my favorite... curling.

If any of these required maximum athleticism, blacks would be dominating them.

What the Winter games just may be is just a code for the gay & white people Olympics. They hold them were black people never go...snowy mountaintops.

A chance for slow white or gay people to dominate and get some Olympic medals for once. Too cold for the brothers!

Al Sharpton should protest the games.
    Unfortunately Al hates snowy mountaintops.

I wish the USA was losing...to gay and white for me. If we do win the most medals the USA should be confirmed as the best gay white nation in the world. USA USA USA!!!!
    Another insightful post by the Scam.com toolbag. An athlete such as yourself should stick to bowling and monster trucks.

Git'er done!
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Oneway's line of thinking...

"If I post a thread with a controversial subject, a titilating title and put it in the political section it will get a lot of hits and responses and then feed my ego, as I think I start the most interesting threads as eveidenced by the response count. Now if anyone disagrees with this they are just jealous, as I am the most valuable contributor...next to David Ben-Ariel of course."
    He's very likely unaware that there is a Sports News section on this forum.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Oneway's line of thinking...

"If I post a thread with a controversial subject, a titilating title and put it in the political section it will get a lot of hits and responses and then feed my ego, as I think I start the most interesting threads as eveidenced by the response count. Now if anyone disagrees with this they are just jealous, as I am the most valuable contributor...next to David Ben-Ariel of course."
    I made my post on this thread and then thought maybe I should not have replied because this is not political.

You have to admit Oneway does get a lot of response to many of his threads.
    Maybe not always the response many who post threads would want but he gets response.

I guess segregating sports is not political, Al sharpton never has anything to do with politics either...Sorry for the post, I'll probably get put in the box for another week for the title that threw everyone off...my bad, won't let it happen again.

I reckon he gets a similar thrill to a serial killer seeing his exploits in the papers...
    I am by far the most prolific and popular contributor here.

Thank You Tulip.

Quote Originally Posted by oneway View Post
    I am by far the most prolific and popular contributor here.

Thank You Tulip.
    Oneway:

I read your posts! keep going!:2gunsfiring_v1:
    I swear by my life and my love for it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for me.
    John Galt

he must have something we want, we just cant stand what he's doing with it!? : :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you