+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 47

  1. #1

    Post your favourite winter Game?

    hi,

    Starting a new thing "Post your favourite winter Game which you like most and want or play..."

    I like football specially on the beach at morning in the winter.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,193

    Re: Post your favourite winter Game?

    What's "Winter"?? It was 76 here today. lmao


    Last edited by put it out there baby; 12-04-2009 at 11:14 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5

    Re: Post your favourite winter Game?

    Snow mobiling, sledding...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1

    Re: Post your favourite winter Game?

    Hi,
    Here are my favorite winter games:
    - Ski Jumping
    - Snowboarding
    - Speed Skating
    Bye Bye 2009

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    29

    Re: Post your favourite winter Game?

    Skiing. It is the true winter sport.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Post your favourite winter Game?

    Await no longer :spin2:

    Although it has to be Canadian-Highschool-girls Curling or it's a wash...:sun_smiley:
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

  7. #7

    Post your favourite winter Game

    It is possible and necessary :) to discuss infinitely

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    712

    Are the winter Olympics all gay & white?

    Most the male outfits and female outfits are really creepy...too much info... most of the events you hop into or on to something and go for a ride?....
    real athletic

    THEY BORE ME TO DEATH!

    Flipping through channels the past week I saw the butt sniffing speed skaters. The flamboyantly gay mens figure skaters. And my favorite... curling.

    If any of these required maximum athleticism, blacks would be dominating them.

    What the Winter games just may be is just a code for the gay & white people Olympics. They hold them were black people never go...snowy mountaintops.

    A chance for slow white or gay people to dominate and get some Olympic medals for once. Too cold for the brothers!

    Al Sharpton should protest the games.
    Unfortunately Al hates snowy mountaintops.

    I wish the USA was losing...to gay and white for me. If we do win the most medals the USA should be confirmed as the best gay white nation in the world. USA USA USA!!!!
    Last edited by oneway; 02-21-2010 at 11:22 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: Are the winter Olympics all gay & white?

    My husband yelled at me last night to come and watch the curling Olympic event. I thought to myself how did this make it to the Olympics?

    The definition of sport is this
    2. An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.

    I think a lot of us look for the physical side of sports where in the Olympics some of the sports are leaning toward the skill side and not the physical.

    As for the white or gay people participating in the winter games that does not enter into my enjoying the sport involved.

    I needed to bring this question up Oneway

    How is this thread about politics?
    Last edited by Tulip; 02-21-2010 at 11:38 AM.

  10. #10
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Are the winter Olympics all gay & white?

    Quote Originally Posted by oneway View Post
    Most the male outfits and female outfits are really creepy...too much info... most of the events you hop into or on to something and go for a ride?....
    real athletic

    THEY BORE ME TO DEATH!

    Flipping through channels the past week I saw the butt sniffing speed skaters. The flamboyantly gay mens figure skaters. And my favorite... curling.

    If any of these required maximum athleticism, blacks would be dominating them.

    What the Winter games just may be is just a code for the gay & white people Olympics. They hold them were black people never go...snowy mountaintops.

    A chance for slow white or gay people to dominate and get some Olympic medals for once. Too cold for the brothers!

    Al Sharpton should protest the games.
    Unfortunately Al hates snowy mountaintops.

    I wish the USA was losing...to gay and white for me. If we do win the most medals the USA should be confirmed as the best gay white nation in the world. USA USA USA!!!!
    Another insightful post by the Scam.com toolbag. An athlete such as yourself should stick to bowling and monster trucks.

    Git'er done!
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Are the winter Olympics all gay & white?

    Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Oneway's line of thinking...

    "If I post a thread with a controversial subject, a titilating title and put it in the political section it will get a lot of hits and responses and then feed my ego, as I think I start the most interesting threads as eveidenced by the response count. Now if anyone disagrees with this they are just jealous, as I am the most valuable contributor...next to David Ben-Ariel of course."
    He's very likely unaware that there is a Sports News section on this forum.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: Are the winter Olympics all gay & white?

    Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Oneway's line of thinking...

    "If I post a thread with a controversial subject, a titilating title and put it in the political section it will get a lot of hits and responses and then feed my ego, as I think I start the most interesting threads as eveidenced by the response count. Now if anyone disagrees with this they are just jealous, as I am the most valuable contributor...next to David Ben-Ariel of course."
    I made my post on this thread and then thought maybe I should not have replied because this is not political.

    You have to admit Oneway does get a lot of response to many of his threads.
    Maybe not always the response many who post threads would want but he gets response.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    712

    Re: Are the winter Olympics all gay & white?

    I guess segregating sports is not political, Al sharpton never has anything to do with politics either...Sorry for the post, I'll probably get put in the box for another week for the title that threw everyone off...my bad, won't let it happen again.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    712

    Re: Are the winter Olympics all gay & white?

    Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    I reckon he gets a similar thrill to a serial killer seeing his exploits in the papers...
    I am by far the most prolific and popular contributor here.

    Thank You Tulip.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,543

    Re: Are the winter Olympics all gay & white?

    Quote Originally Posted by oneway View Post
    I am by far the most prolific and popular contributor here.

    Thank You Tulip.
    Oneway:

    I read your posts! keep going!:2gunsfiring_v1:
    I swear by my life and my love for it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for me.
    John Galt

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,309

    Re: Are the winter Olympics all gay & white?

    he must have something we want, we just cant stand what he's doing with it!? : :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. What Are Your Favourite Brain Wash Lines ??
    By Steady in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 01:50 PM
  2. Chelsea is favourite for Champions League
    By hopesclark in forum Sports Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 07:25 AM
  3. Whats your favourite internet browser?
    By JackyMe in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 02:28 AM
  4. Whats your favourite internet browser?
    By JackyMe in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 03:47 PM
  5. What is your favourite Affiliate Site?
    By mokua in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 10:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •