Hi Everybody,
Got a "job" offer the other day from the company referenced above -- I have pasted the actual email in below -- and am wondering if anyone has received something similar. Has anybody heard of them and are they legit ?

After reviewing your resume we feel as though you fit the criteria we are looking for in a local Account Executive position. We are a Sports Marketing company that works with all the local Schools and Teams in your area. We do all of their published materials including Sports Posters, Game Tickets, Programs, Banners, Websites, Coupon Books, and Schedule Cards or Pocket Schedules; what ever these teams license or contract us out to do for them. (my name inserted here), your job as an Account Executive would include maintaining relationships with local schools and teams (High Schools all the way up to the Pro's), as well as their sponsors. Sponsors would be businesses such as Bank of America, Pepsi-Cola, AT&T Wireless (just to name a few) as well as smaller "Mom and Pop" type businesses that support these local teams. The territory is local; about a 60 miles radius around the city (we pulled all the resumes from zip codes) and it is established so one would take over existing accounts. Of Course, we are always looking to grow too, so business development is fundamental to the position. We do have a base salary plus commission structure, with medical benefits and a retirement plan. So (my name), if this interests you please call us (do not email we have already reviewed your resume) to get more detailed information and possibly set up an interview. Thanks, Ms. Linsey Beford Regional Manager of Advantage Sports Marketing Phone: 888-265-1680

I read on another web site (Ripoff Report) that this is a scam, but wanted to see if I could verify that.

Thanks for your help !!!