+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Brian Nutt/The Next Internet Millionaire: SCAM!! SCAM!!

Just wanted to know if anyone has any developements on TNIM. They where active on 28 November, 2006 and then 29th November, 2006 NOTHING!! No webites active at all.

I have also posted here:
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff222990.htm

I have too been duped or taken in by all the hype posted on The Next Internet Millionaire website.
    25 PAID SIGNUPS within 90 days - guaranteeing a return on my $2999 original investment. After months of promoting my site - something by the way we did not have to do, as this program was purported to be an instant CASH REGISTER where our original investment was supposed to generate the very best leads resulting in a minimum of 25 DAILY SIGN-UPS on average........I was becoming increasingly angry as I realised my investment & time were slipping through my fingers.....and there was nothing I could do about it.

I tried like you to email & phone Brian Nutt but received NOTHING in reply... NADA only presuming Nutt has absconded with all the franchise owners hard earned life savings!!

I have lodged complaints with the Internet's Complaint Center, the Federal Trade Commission and Net IBA and am awaiting an update from my original complaint made in May 2006 to Net IBA's Chief Investigator Stephen Boaze who was keeping a close eye on Nutt's dealings as a number of people had exposed him as a serial 'scammer' and he said that he wanted to round up enough 'victims' to make a compensatrion claim case to the relevant authorities in the USA.

I live in the United Kingdom - and am not an expert on internet law, so am slightly concerned about any future court action, as I would not be able to afford any lengthy court ruling on this matter.

But I would love to hear from anyone else who was involved with the Next Internet Millionaire who would like to join me on the compensation claim warpath against Mr Nutt of Millionaire Marketing Inc.

A millionaire...perhaps only for himself as he certainly did not seem to be accountable or in sense of debt to his many franchise owners - all honest, decent people looking to change their fortunes.

Regards
    Mike Larter, United Kingdom
    [email protected]

The Next Internet Millionaire - Brian Nutt Ripoff This Company Is A Big Scam Internet, Bank wire fraud, larceny, false advertising, criminals, crooks, lies, liars, cheaters, stole money, Fort Lauderdale Florida

Address:
    1007 N. Federal Highway, # 255,
    Fort Lauderdale Florida 33304
    U.S.A.

Phone Number:
    646-896-4757

Hello,

I am also a victim of Brian Nutt and the Next Internet Millionaire scam.
    They to make a promise:

- 2,500 guaranteed affiliates during your first week
    - 5 million fresh business leads
    - autoresponder accounts
    - marketing software
    - 25 paid customers within 90 days, at $2,000 each
    - guaranteed paid customers
    - $42,000 in gift certificates and coupons to be used for
    leads and software
    - Free marketing software worth $10,000
    - $1,000 MAIL IN REBATE

no software packages as promised!

I have not received ONE SINGLE ITEM GUARANTEED.

Brian Nutt’s BIG SCAM!!! Sites -

thenextinternetmillionaire.com
    Infiniteincomegroup.com
    myguaranteedfranchise.com
    1000adaytheeasyway.com
    3000adaytheeasyway.com
    guaranteedmlmsignups.com
    mmsecrets.com
    autopilotdownline.com
    theparadiseconnection.com
    myguaranteedsuccess.com
    downlinemachine.com
    buydiscountleads.com
    multimatrixsystemgold.com
    businessleadsaffiliate.com
    thenextmlmguru.com
    filthyrichfast.Net
    multiplyyourcash.com
    mlmleadsmillionaire.com

A very vulger, unprofessional bully and yes, I have the proof...
    I before have my private detective agency “ MAGNUM INVESTIGATORS ” I investigate these computer fraud and to hope yea soon to succeed discover this swindler.
    If you want assist me or be victim from it is company, please you contact me. I want hear yours story.

Hey Man I was scammed also by that 3000adaytheeasyway bunch of crap what can we do because i fell for all the hype and now i about to go bankrupt.
    email me anytime at [email protected]

Path to Prosperity Guest

"EXCEPTIONAL"
    LEGITIMATE OPPORTUNITY
    WORK AT HOME

REAL MONEY
    REAL PEOPLE
    LARGE COMMISSIONS
    16 YEAR OLD COMPANY

REPLY TO:
    www.iscamyoutoo.com
    Last edited by sojustask; 05-03-2007 at 09:32 AM.

Pathtoscam.com

Re: Brian Nutt/The Next Internet Millionaire: SCAM

no scam for drinkact is real free Here is a site in French to explain a little about the product:

http://www.actismoney.com/19002187 penalty .... a few months arrive in

canada .. france.et ..... franchise in japan free website Free English

and French tool sends email campaign publiciter altogether. register

for free on this site and click join now :::::

http://19002187.drinkactweb.com site in English ... more detail. thanks

and welcome .

Columbus, Ohio...hoping for somewhere without Winters in the next 5 years.

Re: Brian Nutt/The Next Internet Millionaire: SCAM

Quote Originally Posted by danies View Post
    no scam for drinkact is real free Here is a site in French to explain a little about the product:

http://www.actismoney.com/19002187 penalty .... a few months arrive in

canada .. france.et ..... franchise in japan free website Free English

and French tool sends email campaign publiciter altogether. register

for free on this site and click join now :::::

http://19002187.drinkactweb.com site in English ... more detail. thanks

and welcome .
    Well that sold me. You're a spammin' da board.

he got arrested because it was a scam, it was fraud. i got an email today from the department of justice about it. he got me to but i didn't even pay him any money. but i have verified that the email is from them and i have seen the court papers and case info, so yeah he was a scam artist and is scheduled for release soon. the email was to warn me.

Agreed. Next.