+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nibiru????

Nibiru????

Does anyone have any hard cold facts on the planet Nibiru?

Does it really exsist?

People claim to have seen it from cetain places from the earth especially with the rising and setting of the sun?

Could this be the thing that could cause the earth to have catostrophic occurences in 2012-2013?

Is NASA hiding from the public that planet Nibiru is real and is returning from a long orbit?

Re: Nibiru????

This seems to be a very good site for information on the planet "Nibiru".

http://www.detailshere.com/niburu.htm

Also I noticed that alot of Youtube video's about planet Nibiru get removed very quickly.........I wonder why???

It doesn't exist.

It would be easily observable if it did. Not only would it appear in all the astronomical records from the past 3000 years (if it was at all sizeable, it would be visible with the naked eye), but I could go out with my telescope tonight and have a good look at it.

Unfortunately, most people don't realise that it is either hidden by the sun because it has such a small orbital radius, or it has a large eccentricity that brings it close to Earth every X number of years. The two are mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by rehteaw2009 View Post
    Does anyone have any hard cold facts on the planet Nibiru?

Does it really exsist?

People claim to have seen it from cetain places from the earth especially with the rising and setting of the sun?

Could this be the thing that could cause the earth to have catostrophic occurences in 2012-2013?

Is NASA hiding from the public that planet Nibiru is real and is returning from a long orbit?
    Yes, it does. My mother-in-law is from there.

It was invented by WooMaster Zecaria Sitchin
    Nibiru
    Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

This reminds me of something I heard or read (or maybe dreamed) many years ago, I'm not sure where, about an idea/concept born in the mid 1800's about a '10th Earth-like planet' that was believed to be in an exact, but opposite, orbit to the Earth, so it was never directly visible to us. The planet was named, 'Murgatroyd' (Or Murgatroid) and was later made most famous by a theatrical Puma, named 'Snagglepuss', who used it in his also famous expression, "Heavens to Murgatroyd!" (Along with 'Exit, stage left!')...
    This 60's era movie might have been inspired by this theory, http://www.fandango.com/journeytothe...v26600/summary

Just goes to show, one should never take the word of a cartoon cat.

:judges:
    :
    Last edited by Mike!; 01-24-2010 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pearsbent View Post
    That leaves 2 to 5% as genuine mysteries.That is the single most unlikely explanation.They are real, they are under intelligent control and they are extremely interested in the human race and its destiny.
    Or they just have natural explanations we haven't thought of yet.