+ Reply to Thread

My Online Income System

Hey guys.. haven't been on here in quite a while.

I've been checking out this system, and I've only heard 1 negative review on top of dozens of good ones... but the fact that none of them really tell me alot has me a bit worried... anyone out there try this?

*Note... sorry if this is a repeat topic, but I couldn't find it in a search.

EDIT: K Maybe a better question would be...

Which would be a better one to check out for someone ? My Online Income System, or IPC?
    Last edited by Krisko; 11-27-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Re: My Online Income System

Quote Originally Posted by Krisko View Post
    Hey guys.. haven't been on here in quite a while.

I've been checking out this system, and I've only heard 1 negative review on top of dozens of good ones... but the fact that none of them really tell me alot has me a bit worried... anyone out there try this?

*Note... sorry if this is a repeat topic, but I couldn't find it in a search.

EDIT: K Maybe a better question would be...

Which would be a better one to check out for someone ? My Online Income System, or IPC?
    Don't know anything about IPC, but the one thing you PROBABLY want to stay away from with MOIS is any type of upsell into a "coaching" program which is what it looks like will be tried by looking at the sales page - typically those "free" coaching "bonuses" are ways to get you into a high-priced coaching program.

It's possible MOIS doesn't do that, but I'd be surprised if that wasn't what was going on there.

Other than that, I haven't heard bad things about the main program itself.

Hi Krisko,

As you can probably tell from my signature, I'm a big fan of MyOnlineIncomeSystem.

But unlike a lot of 'affiliate marketers' pushing the product I've actually used it and had success with it.

In spite of this, I agree with what justtoomuchtime says. There will probably a guy that rings you up. I've heard some people got quite annoyed by this. Personally, I arranged a time for him to call me back when he rang the first time, but then I missed his call. Didn't hear anything after that.

Anyway, I've put up a video on my website (linked in the signature) that should give you an idea of what you actually get. So hopefully it removes a bit of the uncertainty you may be feeling.

I think I also mention a couple of minor drawbacks towards the end. But while there are some niggles, it is obviously a system I have no problems in recommending.

The reason they probably try not to give too much away is that their secret will be out and they won't be able to make as much money! But it's basically about affiliate marketing. One of the great things about MyOnlineIncomeSystem is that you can apply what you learn to any online product - in other words, you're not joining a pyramid scheme or MLM thing.

Anyway, that's enough from me - while I don't know anything about IPC, I can answer your questions on MyOnlineIncomeSystem.

But hopefully my video will answer most of those for you.

Good luck with whatever you decide to go with - and if it's not working out, get your money back within 60 days of purchase.

JQW
    With the free methods taught in Kim Hoffman's My Online Income System you can be making $100+ per day in residual income after 2 months. This YouTube VIDEO shows exactly what you will be getting (and still applies as of 21st November 2010)

Looking for ways to Earn Extra From Home? Then visit www.Earn-Extra-From-Home.com
    (with access to Free Paid Survey Sites as a bonus!)

I have also tried My Online Income System and like it. This course will show you exactly how people like you are making money online right now doing affiliate marketing.
    The program is great, with tons of info and a 60 day step by step plan of action telling you exactly what to do every day. I think it is really good for the beginner.
    I did receive one sales call, but they were nice and never bothered me again.
    I have never heard of ICP so I cannot say anything about them. I can and do recommend Conversations With Travis as another good affiliate marketing tool. It is filled with videos that make it easy to see how to do things. Also Google Travis Sago. He has tons of free info.

I think you must alert from these scammers because they are very alert and hack the secret information which you never reveal on other persons, I think you should avoid these kinds of responses;

Yes, be careful of coaching programs. they promis the world and don't deliver. Beware of Thrive Learning Institute. I've heard prices can be as high as $6000 for "coaching"

That is certainly a point worth making, thaiboxerad.

I've heard a few people mention that they get offered 'coaching' with prices ranging from $150 - $10,000.

This is a tactic that My Online Income System seem to use to try and get (a lot!) more money out of us.

Thing is, they'll be doing this when you start out - i.e. you won't have had a chance to make any money with their 60 day-plan at this stage.

If you get a call, tell them you're not interested (there is no way you should be spending more than the product price for anything extra).

If they ring again, tell them you'll request a refund if they bother you again.

Personally, I didn't have an issue with the phone calls.

Anyway, focus on the 60-day plan and ignore any products they recommend (at least until you're making money with their free methods).

The 60-day plan is certainly not a scam. You will make money with their free methods and I know this from first-hand experience.

Hope this helps!

JQW
    With the free methods taught in Kim Hoffman's My Online Income System you can be making $100+ per day in residual income after 2 months. This YouTube VIDEO shows exactly what you will be getting (and still applies as of 21st November 2010)

Looking for ways to Earn Extra From Home? Then visit www.Earn-Extra-From-Home.com
    (with access to Free Paid Survey Sites as a bonus!)