+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: This Info Will Knock You're Socks Off

Quote Originally Posted by BeInformed View Post
    Regardless, Russell Brunson is a very good marketer, and how is his product a scam..he's given specific instructions on how to acheive success...so what if he sold that info for money?

Anyway whatever kiddo, you seem to a have few screws loose so good luck!!

Oh and a squeeze page is a webpage used to capture prospects names and emails (don't know why I'm telling this to a nutter). Use this on the Google content network and watch your list grow
    Cripes, how much Kool Aid have you drunk? What list? I don't have or need any list dumbass. I don't have to spam people. They come to me for a service. I have a reputation and get most of my clients from referrals by satisfied clients, some from referrals by friends and relatives who know what I do for a living and some from other professionals in my field. Sheesh. You are so entrenched in the world of hype, false dreams and bullshit, that you have no clue what a real and legit business is do you? You have never had one obviously.

I have screws loose? I am not some pathetic, idiot, broke, desperate scammer on a forum for scams trying to sell and push bullshit on the members here am I? ROTFL!

Get an education, acquire some skills, before you piss away any more of your life and get a job already or start a real business. (Oh wait, you would actually have to "work" then...lol) In ten years, if you continue on this path you will still have exactly what you have today........nothing!

You didn't even brains enough to post this bullshit on the Internet Forum........you posted it in the Chat forum where it does not belong! LMAO!
    Last edited by put it out there baby; 12-09-2009 at 07:21 PM.

Regardless, Russell Brunson is a very good marketer,
    You mean he is a great scammer at bilking gullible, ignorant people from their money and selling them useless bullshit in return? Yeppers, I agree with that! LMAO

P.S. I am still wearing my socks! Can you even afford socks? lol
    Last edited by put it out there baby; 12-09-2009 at 08:52 AM.

:

The poster above me is taking all this very seriously isn't he folks?

Plus he's very rude too...

:

The poster above me is taking all this very seriously isn't he folks?

Plus he's very rude too...
    Yes, I take liars, bullshitters, scammers, and con artists seriously, pal. I think it's very serious and immoral when people con others and steal their money.

You think I have been rude? You haven't seen anything yet.

ROTFL! BTW, care to comment on the three posts and comments above about your little hero Russell Brunson, scam boy? Or are you going to whine some more and post few more emoticons for us and ignore the facs and the truth like the rest of the snake oil salesmen do and keep avoiding and using some weak little deflection tactic that no one with the brains of a rock (that leaves you out) is falling for? You aren't looking too swift here. lol
    Last edited by put it out there baby; 12-09-2009 at 02:59 PM.

Russell Brunson isn't my hero, all I know is that he is a pretty famous marketer...I haven't bought any of his products, but I am concerned by the above posts

Yet You say I'm a scam boy, and then you say I push Wealthy Affiliate...

Why don't you dig up the dirt on Wealthy Affiliate and show why WA is a scam so...it's been 4 years in existence..shouldn't be too hard eh?
    If You Are Looking For The Ultimate Work At Home Business Then I Highly Recommend These FREE Wealthy Affiliate Tutorials...You Heard It Here First!!:spin2:

Russell Brunson isn't my hero, all I know is that he is a pretty famous marketer...I haven't bought any of his products, but I am concerned by the above posts

Why don't you dig up the dirt on Wealthy Affiliate and show why WA is a scam so...it's been 4 years in existence..shouldn't be too hard eh?
    Listen up Scam Boy, there are already threads on this board about wealthy Affiliate. Look them up yourself.....hell, you posted in one of them. Memory loss? You do know how to do a Google search don't you? Do your own research on the internet, lazy ass. First you have to get through the thousands of ads posted by WA members on the net under WA Scam trying to lure you in to WA and seek the truth. The vast majority of reviews of WA are from members of WA trying to sell their scam to the gullible. Many of them are new members that just signed and have never made a dime online. Worst of all they're being told by the guys behind WA to do this and tell you how much money you can make overnight. Yeah right. lol

Since you, unlike myself, don't have a real job or a real business to run, you should have plenty of time on your tiny hands to do that. ROTFL!

Because any of these scamming MLMs or Online business have been in business any length of time proves and means nothing. Only a moron such as youself would believe that lends credibility to them. The laws in this country are far to weak and the government far too inefficient to investigate and shut them all down. An idiot understands this. Oh yeah, again that leaves you out though.

YTB for example, has been in business almost 8 years and it's one of the biggest scams out there. They were sued by the Attorney General of California and they lost. Thy are current being sued by the AG of Illinois and being investigated by other AG's and they are still in business and ripping people off. What the hell does that tell you? They claim to be a travel company, yet the vast majority of their money is made by selling memberships, tapes, websites and courses to it's members and the majority of members actually make NO MONEY at all!

Tell us...how many of these scamming bullshit programs do you belong to anyways? How much money have you pissed away on this crap? How much money (and you will need to prove that) are you making? I am betting my left nut, not much.

I'll throw you a bone, numbnuts:

Wealthy Affiliate Once you sign-up, good luck cancelling Internet

"I joined wealthy affiliate looking to start an internet based business. After signing up I decided that wealthy affiliate was not what I was looking for and it was basically worthless and not good value for the money. I wanted to cancel. I wasn't asking for a refund (their policy states "No Refunds"...which should have been a red flag for me), just to cancel my membership and bill me for no further payments.

I sent in a support ticket (no phone number listed) and the response I got was to go into my account and look under the help topics and I'd find out how I could cancel. Whattttt????

They won't take the time to cancel my membership? Another red flag.

I found the refund topic. The only problem is, it's not as easy as clicking a "cancel membership" button. It tells you how to cancel any further PayPal payments. OK, I'd be fine with doing this myself just to get out of this crazy maze. There's just one problem.... I didn't pay with PayPal.... I opted to pay with my credit card(not through PayPal).

I sent another message and informed the company of this and now I can't get them to reply. I finally had to cancel my credit card with my bank to stop them from charging me!

So buyer beware when dealing with this company. Any site that is selling you information on internet marketing is a waste of money.

First off, if they actually made a lot of money they wouldn't waste time selling an ebook for $20. But then later, the truth is that they want you to pay more money and buy more worthless stuff and join more expensive levels. That is how anyone in Wealthy Affiliates really makes their money; selling this junk to others, getting them to upgrade their membership into a more expensive program and making them false promises and giving you little of any value in return!

Secondly, if you want all the "great" ebooks, you can get them for free."

Scott
    long beach, Mississippi
    U.S.A.

Last edited by put it out there baby; 12-10-2009 at 07:56 AM.

Russell Brunson isn't my hero, all I know is that he is a pretty famous marketer...I haven't bought any of his products, but I am concerned by the above posts.
    Amazing! Russell is nothing but a rip-off artist and a conman and you are "concerned". That's just priceless! ROTFL! You touted this asshole on here and yet you know nothing about him. You seem to not know much about anything, so I guess that should really come as no surprise. You need to change your screen name though.......informed you aren't! lol
    Last edited by put it out there baby; 12-10-2009 at 07:04 AM.

Yeah, you are and have:

10-29-2009, 07:33 AM
    BeInformed

Re: Wealthy Affiliate

If you have the

-determination to succeed

-the willingness to learn

then Wealthy Affiliate is for you

$40 a month can seem steep but if you only join for one month you'll be literally blown away. It'll be a welcome change from all the scams anyway!

08-26-2009, 03:13 AM
    BeInformed

Re: Wealthy Affiliate

Hey CatHeaven

If you implement what Wealthy Affiliate gives you then you will be a success.

But you have to take ACTION continously.

If you want to sample what type of knowledge Wealthy Affiliate offers...check out

http://www.cian-mccarthy.com/wealthy...te_review.html

So which is it Scam Boy....short term memory loss or are you just another liar? lol

Interesting review on the net:

"Six months agao, I was fed up with my boring job, completely broke (in more ways than just financially) and the only thing keeping me going was the dream of leading a more fulfilling life.

A while ago, I had heard about this way to make money online called Affiliate Marketing and Wealthy Affiliates.

It immediately caught my interest. Not just because of the fact that people were making lots of money. It was more than that. These affiliate marketers had total freedom. They could run their business from anywhere in the world as long as there was an internet connection.
    That’s when I decided, right then and there… This is for me!

Later I found out, there’s lots of money to be made. The big players are called super affiliates and they regularly pull in 7 figures a year.

That’s when I really started searching around for more information. I wanted to know who these supers affilliates were, what they did, and how they did it to make obscene amounts of money that seemed impossible to me at the time.

So I started searching Google relentlessly. I found tons of affilliates AND super affilliates blogging about how much money they were making with Wealthy Affiliates.

GREAT! I thought, I’ll just read all their blogs and get this to work. I mean, what could possibly be easier?They basically told me this: Find some products to promote and build a simple website to promote them. Then let the traffic go to my website and the watch the sales come in!
    Sounds easy, right? WRONG!

I quickly realized these Wealthy Affiliate bloggers weren’t interested in helping me actually succeed. They were only interested in providing general information to hold my attention and pitch me products down the line.And after thinking about it, I realized they were right to do what they were doing.

I mean, if I were raking in thousands of dollars a day, would I really just want to give away all of my secrets away for free? Nope! I rationalized this to spend even more money!

So I sucked it up and decided to buy some of the products they were promoting because I knew I was in this for the long haul. I Bought What They Told Me.

The products these affiliate marketers/bloggers were promoting looked good. They all claimed to take me step by step through the entire process of setting up an affiliate campaign that would later make me tens of thousands of dollars per month.

And after I read the sales letter, I believed every word they said! The thing is, I was so hungry to make money online that I just bought it without really thinking.

When I finally got my first Wealthy Affiliate marketing product, I was so eager to learn that I blew through the entire course less in a week. I literally devoured it. I soaked it up. I followed exactly what the product told me to do.

And then I waited. Eventually it got to the point where I was asking myself…Where’s My @#$%Money??

Did I just get scammed? Was I simply not “cut out” for affiliate marketing? Did I make a mistake? What on EARTH was I doing wrong? All of these kind of thoughts kept racing through my mind.
    I was almost 100% positive I didn’t miss a single step. But to make sure, I started over completely from scratch. I went through the entire course again, but this time I did something different. I drilled through every tiny detail and beat it into my head. My brain soaked in the information like a crisp, dry sponge that was suddenly dropped into a bowl of hot water. This time it's gotta work!

I was convinced that this was going to be my moment of glory. The moment when all my learning and hard work paid off in ways I hadn’t even begun to imagine. But I didn’t. It was a complete disaster. I made ZERO sales.

Now I was just plain angry. But instead of it holding me back, this anger was like a raging nuclear inferno, burning inside of me and fueling my desire to succeed more than ever before.

I had hit my breaking point. The point where I was willing to do ANYTHING to succeed. And That’s When It Hit Me.

These “experts” I bought these marketing products from weren’t experts at all. And they sure as hell weren’t making money in affiliate marketing!

Their income came from selling garbage affiliate marketing products that promised the “affiliate dream lifestyle” that everyone seems to want. They are what are call “Shovel Sellers.”

You see, back in the California gold rush days, men from all over the world left their normal jobs to pursue the dream of incredible riches by finding gold. Over time, so many men joined the gold rush that getting gold became difficult. Many men realized it was easier to make money selling people on “the dream” than actually finding gold for themselves.
    So they recruited men, sold them on the dream, and got them to buy shovels to pursue that dream.

The same thing still goes on to this day. These are affiliates who make money selling “How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing” products. Wise up now and don’t waste your time and your money!"

Gee, that almost knocked my socks off! lmao Keep drinking the Kool Aid!!!
    Last edited by put it out there baby; 12-10-2009 at 07:51 AM.

Yep I love Wealthy Affiliate, and because I push them doesn't make me a scammer....quite the opposite...I get emails every day telling me well done for showing people the opportunity. It's not for everyone but hey..neither is being a dentist

Plus that ''review'' is made up. Blew through the course in a week. first WA marketing product,

that's not what WA entails...obviously that is from someone who is using WA's popularity to propel their own efforts...and badly

And the thing about being a shovel seller isn't that the whole point of any business. It's the mindset that's required.

Either way mate from reading your posts I sense you're a pretty lonely individual...who probably self pleasures a lot (just a mere observation...not an insult) and never has anything good to say about anyone...

I'll end here because I can't believe I've wasted so much time on you...but by all means feel free to reply.

We all know how much you NEED to have the last word :
    If You Are Looking For The Ultimate Work At Home Business Then I Highly Recommend These FREE Wealthy Affiliate Tutorials...You Heard It Here First!!:spin2:

You do know that your post is in the wrong thread...should be
    work at home or MLM threads...not in chat:cwm14:
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post
    You do know that your post is in the wrong thread...should be
    work at home or MLM threads...not in chat:cwm14:
    I agree. This idiot is too stupid to even post his crap in the correct forum, but he's a big online guru, don't you know! He's making millions and can make us all rich! ROTFL I asked the Mods to move it once already and they ignored that request. Maybe you should try and ask them.
    Last edited by put it out there baby; 12-10-2009 at 03:07 PM.

Yep I love Wealthy Affiliate, and because I push them doesn't make me a scammer....quite the opposite...I get emails every day telling me well done for showing people the opportunity. It's not for everyone but hey..neither is being a dentist

Plus that ''review'' is made up. Blew through the course in a week. first WA marketing product,

that's not what WA entails...obviously that is from someone who is using WA's popularity to propel their own efforts...and badly

And the thing about being a shovel seller isn't that the whole point of any business. It's the mindset that's required.

Either way mate from reading your posts I sense you're a pretty lonely individual...who probably self pleasures a lot (just a mere observation...not an insult) and never has anything good to say about anyone...

I'll end here because I can't believe I've wasted so much time on you...but by all means feel free to reply.

We all know how much you NEED to have the last word :
    This has nothing to do about having the last word and you know it. It's about exposing you as a scammer, a liar and a con artist. BTW, you suck at even that! lmao You do what all cockroaches do........they scurry when you turn on the lights. You have done nothing here except to lie, deflect, refuse to answer direct questions, backpeddle and bullshit.

You have no proof of anything. You don't like the truth, so you say it's made up. You lie say you don't push Wealthy Affiliates, yet when I prove that you do, then you backpeddle. You tout Russell Brunson on here and when I point out what a complete crook he is, you backpeddle again and claim to know nothing about him. BULLSHIT!

Just how stupid are you? We've seen this crap a thousand times from low lifes such as yourself on here. You obviously have nothing BUT time to waste since you aren't making any money and you don't have a job or a damn life apparently and that is why you keep up your lame ass pathetic little responses that don't really say anything of value or substance. I am enjoying the hell outta watching you squirm and make a fool of yourself. Keep it up. Can't wait to see what your next horsecrap deflection will be.

As for "self pleasuring"......is that what you are into? I am not surprised. Any decent woman would not be caught dead with a loser such as yourself. Again, deflect and dodge much in your posts, pal? Not working too well for you is it though? lol Typical slippery, broke, little weasel slime ball. The only truth you have spoken on here thus far, is that I don't have anything good to say about lying Scammers, such as yourself. Toss Scam Boy a cigar!
    Last edited by put it out there baby; 12-10-2009 at 03:02 PM.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

sounds like more camoufloge Nigerian bullshit.. so much so, it seems to be running out of my screen on to my work area!:2gunsfiring_v1::judges::crazy1:
    Vasudeva

BeInformed Great job outlining that list building and affiliate plan! That is very close to the exact formula that thousands of online affiliates are using and it's that same strategy that are making Affiliate Marketers the richest people on the internet.

I'm using the same strategy as well, I'm swapping my lists now and I've never been more successful with anything else until I found a strategy similar to your outline. I'm using solo ads though.

That's terrible that you had to put up with two nerdy newbs in this thread. I wish I would have found this 4 years ago. Good job for keeping the upper hand.

FYI: This is what almost every work from home site that isn't actual work is.. It's the same system that was presented in Google sniper and gets you kicked from networks and at most makes a couple hundred bucks if you use BHSEO to build links before it loses credibility.