+ Reply to Thread

Anyone heard of 7th Capital?

This company claims they will give out cash money to homeowners in foreclosure and pay agents to bring in clients. Their website is www.7thcapital.com

Is this legitimate? Has anyone heard or dealt with them?

Re: Anyone heard of 7th Capital?

looks like a bad joke to me.

By violation of actus reus pro rata is not appliacable.

Most loans in the last five (5) years we have found quid pro quo that has favored our clients positions.

We give you pari passu for de lege lata. We know you have rights that we can enforce and to your surprise most often you will be able to keep your dominium!
    http://www.7thcapital.com/Home_Page.html

it doesn't matter what they say because we don't know who or where they are. the webpage is anonymous, registered in june 2009.

Umm for me they saved me from filing Bankruptcy and thats a bad joke to me Mr. Mummbles.

I found out about 7th Capital by way of a friend that knew of a lady who was loosing her house. She didn't have money to feed her 3 children let alone keep her house. I personally have met her and talked to her and she got money for her house and was able to save a FORECLOSURE from her credit and get money.

I was in the same boat and I contacted them and they got me money for my house and saved my butt.

I know their is a lot of scams out their but clearly how in the world could they be a scam when they are providing CASH money for a house?

I did ask them about the LATIN they used on their website and its is basically from what I was told about finding errors in loan papers and winning at TRIAL. I really owe them alot for helping me out. I think its pretty stupid some body would just make some stupid comment that doesn't have a clue about them. Had I listened to this comment from a total idiot (Mr. Mummbles which is so appropriate for a total dumb ass) I would have never got money for my house and saved me from a lot of problems. People that just post stuff with nothing to say except some stupid dribble should remain to them selves and just stay home and color in their coloring books till they grow up.

I know I would be very pist had I read the comment above and past them up. For that reason mumbles your a total moron and I would beat your ass if I ever met you.

Trust me I don't get ripped off and if I ever did it would be the last time. I m writing this just as a small thanks to a much deserved service that was provided. Go write something about people who actually TAKE people's money, but when you see a company buying houses that are upside down and take them to trial and give you money well that doesn't sound like a bad joke unless your a total IDIOT.

Mr. Mumbles grow a brain, and I hope you loose your house for being so stupid.
    Sincerely
    John Salatinni
    Last edited by John Salatinni; 10-29-2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: sp

@ John Salatinni
    Were you planning on posting any evidence for your claim? Links to court documents, receipts, names, office street address, phone numbers, company registration numbers, anything? Or were we suppose to just accept everything you said in this nearly year old necro-ed thread?
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    looks like a bad joke to me.

http://www.7thcapital.com/Home_Page.html

it doesn't matter what they say because we don't know who or where they are. the webpage is anonymous, registered in june 2009.
    The website is also no longer active.

They weren't around for very long.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin