+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new business

new business

I'm trying to figure out if www.freedinar.com is a legitimate business opportunity.

Re: new business

the concept is legit...the iraqi dinar will properly revalue itself in about 10 to 15 years...so it would be a lond term investment...........the only issue is whether this company is legit or not. Has anyone gotten their holdings of currency from them?? would'nt it be better to go to a currency exchange and buy foreign currency yourself?

Yep you're better off exchanging yourself.

I agree...the investment is legit, but this particular site is not IMO...

Keep this in mind, once the revalue happens (much less then 10-15 years IMO) you will be able to go to your local bank that does currency exchanges and do it with them...for a price of course...

Quote Originally Posted by mfriedl1
    I agree...the investment is legit, but this particular site is not IMO...

Keep this in mind, once the revalue happens (much less then 10-15 years IMO) you will be able to go to your local bank that does currency exchanges and do it with them...for a price of course...
    I may have exaggerated when I said 10-15 years, but my point is that this is not a short term investment. For a currency to revalue it's economy has to stabilize enough for the world bank to trust that it can pay debt. In iraq, this won't happen probably for another 5 years, while the government settles in, and the world takes away the assigned stigma of the Bush administration's fingerprints off this country's economic policies.

Once again, long term investment

Quote Originally Posted by peno asslace
    I may have exaggerated when I said 10-15 years, but my point is that this is not a short term investment. For a currency to revalue it's economy has to stabilize enough for the world bank to trust that it can pay debt. In iraq, this won't happen probably for another 5 years, while the government settles in, and the world takes away the assigned stigma of the Bush administration's fingerprints off this country's economic policies.

Once again, long term investment
    I agree, some people have been invested in it since Oct 03 when currency was released....could be anytime. days, months or years......and maybe not at all...but I'm betting it will make me a profit someday.