+ Reply to Thread

Lionheart Assurance Solutions

Anybody get an email from this outfit? Didn't see any reports of scams but I immediately suspect anything that comes from either Monster or Careerbuilder. Thanks.

Re: Lionheart Assurance Solutions

Can you post job description?

here is sombody's take on Lionheart interview

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Employer...iber-w3c2e.htm
    Last edited by BorisZ; 11-17-2009 at 03:43 PM.

Looks like they are hiring insurance salesmen who will work on comissions.

Yep, I got one of their emails via my Careerbuilder resume from an "Art Brown" in Clinton, NJ...what a joke outfit! A pure MLM scheme, straight commission...plus, just like ANY business where you're not selling a physically "tangible" item (durable goods, if you will), these guys-just like the infamous Bankers Life Insurance-will yank back your FULL commission, and pocket the difference.

Further, why does a supposedly "reputable" business not provide FULL contact detail on their website? I mean basic stuff...like a PHYSICAL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER! Also, as a computer geek, a quick "whois" search shows that they've only had their website up since March 2009...AND their domain is only registered for TWO years...AND, why are they hiding their administrative and technical contacts behind a private registration at godaddy.com? ANY medium-to-large company provides at least a minimum email address and phone number to contact someone about website issues.

Stay far, far away from this scam!

Go to www.linkedin.com and search for Chuck Siegel, CEO. The HQ is in Waco, TX
    Chuck was with LMI, Dwyer Group, etc.
    Lionheart is part of www.prepaidlegal.com

and has multiple offices across the country. Yes PPL is MLM, but it has been around for a long time and is one of the best (if that's what you want to do)

After receiving an email from Lynn Lionheart herself...I went to the BBB website and searched for Lionheart Assurance solutions and it did not match any business names that they had on file.On Lionhearts website they claim to be An A+ rated company. This looks to be another internet scam

I just got email from them . Went online only 2 complaints on them company resolved one other consumer refused remediation. Both service not job related rated A+

Central, Coastal, Southwest Texas and the Permian Basin BBB > Accredited Business Directory > Insurance - Employee Benefits > Hewitt, TX > Lionheart Assurance Solutions, LP
    BBB Business Review

What is a BBB Business Review?
    BBB Accredited Business since 11/03/2009

Lionheart Assurance Solutions, LP

Find a LocationPhone: (888) 795-1563Fax: (817) 533-3450View Additional Phone NumbersPO Box 38, Hewitt, TX 76643http://www.lionheartassurance.com

On a scale of A+ to F Reason for RatingBBB Ratings System Overview

SharePrint

Request a Quote

Request a quote from Lionheart Assuran

They are a scam, I've received TWO emails from them, directed towards my EX HUSBAND...who has NEVER used my email address. How they connected his name with my email address I have NO idea, because I got the address over a year before I even met him! He has 6 email addresses of his own, if they want to send spam emails to someone, they can at least do the research required to get that person's ACTUAL email address...I wish I could find contact information for them.

The BBB has five results if you search for them, and only ONE is accredited. Please, no one fall for this. I'd be willing to bet that the positive responses to the original post on here are from people who work for the company, helping to facilitate the scam.

Apparently they can only afford so much bandwidth... This site cries of a scammer.
    Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
    Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.lionheartassurancesolutions.com Port 80

I just received one of the scam letters from one of the Chicago representatives, Mark Garry. You can look up most of the perpetrators on the web and find info. I immediately came up with his website and this information:
    Name:Mark Garry
    Title:Independent Associate
    Address:1127 Miller Avenue Oak Park, IL 60302
    Phone:(708) 445 1725
    Email:mtg669@comcast.netWebsite:www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/mgarry

I blocked my phone number, called him, and told him to remove my name and my email from his list, and I asked him to cease promoting the scam.

I received a SPAM message from this group. You have to assume anybody using SPAM to promote their venture is only interested in taking money from victims.

The message was supposedly from a person named John H Givens, PhD. The message, addressed directly to me, claimed that I would make a good Senior Account Executive!! Wow! What a promotion! It would be difficult for me to work in L.A., though, since I live in New Zealand. Oh, shucks!

I HATE SPAMMERS! Send them all to jail!!!

Just because its SPAM does not mean its a SCAM as well.

This is an MLM company and not all MLM companies are illegitimate.

Their method of recruitment using this email blasting technique and then have you register for an online questionnaire is simply a way for them to generate leads.

This is their way of filtering people who believe that all network marketing (MLM) are scams or pyramid schemes.

They did get your attention however, by including the words "interview opportunity" in the email subject line -- and that is the whole point -- to get you to open the email.

I have no relationship with this company. I just see how they are marketing themselves.

Unfortunately, sending out emails to people with no relationship is the only way to generate, what is called "cold leads" -- you have to pre-qualify them to see if they can handle the business model you are promoting.

I just got my 7th invite for an interview and I thought I would investigate. It smelled foul and from reading and more p.i. work, it is not good.

When an organization has to be deceptive at first to draw you in, its shady baby, just plain wrong.

I feel kinda bad for the poor peeps that fall for this poop! ing1: