+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bow you fucken monkey!

"I don't know why President Obama thought that was appropriate. Maybe he thought it would play well in Japan. But it's not appropriate for an American president to bow to a foreign one," said conservative pundit William Kristol speaking on the Fox News Sunday program, adding that the gesture bespoke a United States that has become weak and overly-deferential under Obama.

Another conservative voice, Bill Bennett, said on CNN's "State of the Union" program: "It's ugly. I don't want to see it."

"We don't defer to emperors. We don't defer to kings or emperors. The president of the United States -- this coupled with so many apologies from the United States -- is just another thing," said Bennett.

Some conservative critics juxtaposed the image of Obama with one of former US vice president Dick Cheney, who greeted the emperor in 2007 with a firm handshake but no bow.
    "I'll bet if you look at pictures of world leaders over 20 years meeting the emperor in Japan, they don't bow," Kristol said.

Some said the gesture was particularly grating coming after Obama's bow to Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah at a G20 meeting in April.

The US president's Asia trip comes just over a year after he won election to the White House, and is designed to shore up US power in a region increasingly dominated by rising giant China.

But back home, Obama's bow in Japan seems to have grabbed much of the attention being paid to the trip.

The gesture appears to have touched a particularly raw nerve among Obama critics who said the president has hastened America's decline as a world superpower by being too apologetic and too deferential in his dealings with other world leaders.

While most of the commentary about the bow in Japan was decidedly negative, some political observers, like longtime Democratic activist Donna Brazile, came to the president's defense.

"I think it's a gesture of kindness," she told CNN, adding that the bow appeared intended to show "goodwill between two nations that respect each other."
    Meanwhile, an unnamed, senior Obama administration official told the Politico.com news site that the president had simply been observing protocol.

Obama bows low to the Japanese Emperor, what bull shit.

And worse he bows with his eyes to the ground which in Japan is a ing insult!

This idiot doesn't know shit about the world and those advising him are ing our country at every turn!

Living proof that the government is Mad and the people stupid.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Re: Bow you fucken monkey!

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    "I don't know why President Obama thought that was appropriate. Maybe he thought it would play well in Japan. But it's not appropriate for an American president to bow to a foreign one," said conservative pundit William Kristol speaking on the Fox News Sunday program, adding that the gesture bespoke a United States that has become weak and overly-deferential under Obama.

Another conservative voice, Bill Bennett, said on CNN's "State of the Union" program: "It's ugly. I don't want to see it."

"We don't defer to emperors. We don't defer to kings or emperors. The president of the United States -- this coupled with so many apologies from the United States -- is just another thing," said Bennett.

Some conservative critics juxtaposed the image of Obama with one of former US vice president Dick Cheney, who greeted the emperor in 2007 with a firm handshake but no bow.
    "I'll bet if you look at pictures of world leaders over 20 years meeting the emperor in Japan, they don't bow," Kristol said.

Some said the gesture was particularly grating coming after Obama's bow to Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah at a G20 meeting in April.

The US president's Asia trip comes just over a year after he won election to the White House, and is designed to shore up US power in a region increasingly dominated by rising giant China.

But back home, Obama's bow in Japan seems to have grabbed much of the attention being paid to the trip.

The gesture appears to have touched a particularly raw nerve among Obama critics who said the president has hastened America's decline as a world superpower by being too apologetic and too deferential in his dealings with other world leaders.

While most of the commentary about the bow in Japan was decidedly negative, some political observers, like longtime Democratic activist Donna Brazile, came to the president's defense.

"I think it's a gesture of kindness," she told CNN, adding that the bow appeared intended to show "goodwill between two nations that respect each other."
    Meanwhile, an unnamed, senior Obama administration official told the Politico.com news site that the president had simply been observing protocol.

Obama bows low to the Japanese Emperor, what bull shit.

And worse he bows with his eyes to the ground which in Japan is a ing insult!

This idiot doesn't know shit about the world and those advising him are ing our country at every turn!

Living proof that the government is Mad and the people stupid.
    Bowing to another in Japan is an established social custom which demonstrates friendliness and respect to another human being. Same as here, hand-shaking and, at times, embracing, upon meeting.
    I can gurantee you that this world would be much better off and more peaceful if people just accepted each other's reasonable differences and conduct theirself in a firendly and peaceful manner. Rather than war-mongering and dissent, wouldn't you say?
    I believe that President Obama is sincerely and genuinely trying to express friendliness and respect to the people's of other nations on his tour.
    Would you rather he spread hate and discontent and just create more war situations to cause more of our young people to be killed in wars?
    Last edited by coontie; 11-16-2009 at 09:12 AM.
    Vasudeva

I can gurantee you that this world would be much better off and more peaceful if people just accepted each other's reasonable differences and conduct theirself in a firendly and peaceful manner. Rather than war-mongering and dissent, wouldn't you say?
    There's bowing correctly and then there's screwing it up. The President should not have bowed that low, no head of state bows lower than 90 degrees to the Imperial sovereign and worse you don't bow while looking away with your eyes! That was an insult!

I believe that President Obama is sincerely and genuinely trying to express friendliness and respect to the people's of other nations on his tour.
    Respect or subserviant bull shitness? Obama is being the world's flamboyant bitch, cowarding America before the world worse than Jimmy Carter did before him. And bowing with your eyes to the ground is not a ing sign of respect!

Would you rather he spread hate and discontent and just create more war situations to cause more of our young people to be killed in wars?
    Another liberal idiot. You probably would have wanted a Kum Bai jah moment after Pearl Harbor or were you one of these candle humping tards on the night of September 11th preaching peace to the murdering Islamic filth of the world?

my take was, he's such a lanky guy it just looks AWKWARD!? but take this to the STRATEGY/PSYCH bank, sun ztu(the art of war says) before you bring your enemy down, first you must raise him UP!? then he will boldly/foolishly make the wrong and hurried moves thru which he is easily defeated!? oir he will retire/submit in fear/admiration of the 'truth' of your generous regard!? :freak3: :spin2: :
    Last edited by lexx; 11-16-2009 at 07:53 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Dude you really have to stop posting things with titles like this. It truly is idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Dude you really have to stop posting things with titles like this. It truly is idiotic.
    Well, this is what you get from someone who probably never finished high school, is a bitter miserable , and with the state of the country and the world, this is his major concern in life. With citizens like this, no wonder we are screwed.

Bowing is out, but holding hands with King Abdullah is cool. lol I guess we can count on Danny pooh to write the next etiquette book for Presidents now.

At least he got a nice necklace out of the deal.

Last edited by put it out there baby; 11-16-2009 at 09:41 PM.

There's bowing correctly and then there's screwing it up. The President should not have bowed that low, no head of state bows lower than 90 degrees to the Imperial sovereign and worse you don't bow while looking away with your eyes! That was an insult!
    Bollocks. What you said was he shouldnt have bowed. Now, it was ok he bowed (culturally correct), but he over-bowed?

So what if he didnt do it right? He made the attempt to show respect to a foreign leader, in their country, and it will have been appreciated for what it was.

Except by his own rabid racist haters at home. Ironic, no?

Btw Dan, you dont do everything right all the time, we can all attest to that. You cant even form coherent sentences without bursting into some kind of Obama-tourettes.
    Last edited by thistle; 11-17-2009 at 12:57 AM.

He did it again!
    I swear by my life and my love for it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for me.
    John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Bowing to another in Japan is an established social custom which demonstrates friendliness and respect to another human being. Same as here, hand-shaking and, at times, embracing, upon meeting.

Well said, good post, Coontie.
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

Quote Originally Posted by SnappyDan View Post
    He did it again!
    Now...that's f'n funny.
    I need a lil emblem signifying the many shot down liberal arguments to paste to my Republican fighter-bomber, any suggestions?:judges:,:,or:rasta:

You think that bow was an insult? Did you see the way Obama cut his hair? OUTRAGEOUS! And the color of his handkerchief? BLASPHEMY!! And lord knows his choice of cologne has opened our nation up to RIDICULE!!!

HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS CAN WE STAND?! :spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

AWESOME posts (plural) Dan.The whole bow faux pas was nothing. Did you hear what he said while bowing "ooga booga ooga booga ooga booga" followed by several tongue clicks, snorts and guteral grunts. Never mind grabbing the velvet ropes and swinging from room to room.
    Signature back in one week

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    I can guarantee you this: There would be a lot fewer cases of influenza, colds, and pathogenic infections if everybody adopted the Japanese Custom of bowing and stopped shaking hands. Of course, these ing brain dead Monkeys wouldn't get it. That's a good thing. Just don't shake hands with any of them.

Take the gibbering moron that started this thread, for example. He doesn't even have the brain power to properly spell the slurs he uses. You want to shake hands with that? Not I. What would make you think he even knows how to wipe his own ass properly? Think about it.

I lived in Japan for awhile and truly appreciated their customs which are based in common sense and cleanliness. Again, things your average right-wing Monkey doesn't relate to.

All that Monkeys know how to do is swill booze, watch football games and jerk off to pictures of the dead bodies littering the landscape of some country invaded by one of the criminals they vote for. They're lower than animals. You want to shake the "hand" of that?

Here's what I do.

When I encounter some trailer Monkey - which is, admittedly rare - and they stick out their filthy "hand" festooned with bacteria and God knows what else, I politely say "Gotta warn you. I'm getting over a cold".

Works every time. And the Monkey thinks I'm doing him a favor. Of course, I'm really doing myself a favor.

Try it. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

Last edited by dchristie; 11-20-2009 at 10:45 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Wow, hey pot, this is kettle, you're a nigger.

My God.
    Signature back in one week

Quote Originally Posted by Revydo View Post
    AWESOME posts (plural) Dan.The whole bow faux pas was nothing. Did you hear what he said while bowing "ooga booga ooga booga ooga booga" followed by several tongue clicks, snorts and guteral grunts. Never mind grabbing the velvet ropes and swinging from room to room.
    Can we safely all add 'niggers' and 'half castes' to the list of people you hate, then?

1) Muslims

2) Pregnant Muslim women

3) People who denounce the killer of a pregnant Muslim women, in Germany

4) Niggers? Right?

5) Jooooooooooz? Them?

6) Gays? Got to be in there..

Am I right, Rev.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    I can guarantee you this: There would be a lot fewer cases of influenza, colds, and pathogenic infections if everybody adopted the Japanese Custom of bowing and stopped shaking hands. Of course, these ing brain dead Monkeys wouldn't get it. That's a good thing. Just don't shake hands with any of them.

Take the gibbering moron that started this thread, for example. He doesn't even have the brain power to properly spell the slurs he uses. You want to shake hands with that? Not I. What would make you think he even knows how to wipe his own ass properly? Think about it.

I lived in Japan for awhile and truly appreciated their customs which are based in common sense and cleanliness. Again, things your average right-wing Monkey doesn't relate to.

All that Monkeys know how to do is swill booze, watch football games and jerk off to pictures of the dead bodies littering the landscape of some country invaded by one of the criminals they vote for. They're lower than animals. You want to shake the "hand" of that?

Here's what I do.

When I encounter some trailer Monkey - which is, admittedly rare - and they stick out their filthy "hand" festooned with bacteria and God knows what else, I politely say "Gotta warn you. I'm getting over a cold".

Works every time. And the Monkey thinks I'm doing him a favor. Of course, I'm really doing myself a favor.

Try it. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

I was told that Japanese women are still very deferential to the men.

Overtly so.

Since you have lived there, did you experience that, just out of interest?

Thanks