+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Royal cruise Matrix?

Has anyone heard of "Royal Cruise Matrix"?

Does anyone know the owner?

I have heard that alot of TVI leaders are abandoning TVI and joining the Royal Cruise Matrix?

Re: Royal cruise Matrix?

So the people who were pimping TVI are signing up, oh that's a good sign. Let's see, their website lists none of the principles in the company, no real product to sell and a cycling matrix comp plan. I predict no legitimate MLM types will have kind things to say about it, but the fast money crowd will be spamming their affiliate links all the hell over the place.

One interesting point, the URL foreclosurenetworkusa.com now redirects to royalcruisematrix.com and shares the same IP addy. Archived copies of the foreclosurenetworkusa.com website shows them referring to themselves as FNUSA which leads to the name Eric Dalius who is also known in connection to freegas4life.usgasrebates.com. Coincidentally enough the IP addy for foreclosurenetworkusa.com (and royalcruisematrix.com) is 216.246.65.215 and freegas4life.usgasrebates.com is 216.246.65.212.

Google Eric Dalius, see if he's the kind of guy you'd want to send money to. Oh, here's a previous scam.com discussion on Mr. Dalius.
    Last edited by Hopeful Cynic; 11-11-2009 at 09:51 PM.

This shows how people are just so stupid and join any MLM program without investigating anything about the company they are joining.

I know some so call LEADERS bringing in people into this business without hesitation after they know Eric Dalius (biggest con-artist) is behind.

These so call LEADERS DON"T GIVE A CRAP about others but their own benefit!!!

SO MY RECOMMENDATION IS TO WALK AWAY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE WHILE YOU CAN. If you are not convince this is just another scam then you might be out of your freaking mind and need to see your doctor ASAP.

Here are just some of his previous scams:

Telecom Solutions
    Travel Club USA
    GasUpUSA
    Foreclosure Network USA ( FNUSA )
    Us Gas Rebates

Just Google: eric dalius scam
    and judge for yourself
    Last edited by usfed; 11-12-2009 at 12:10 PM.

This is too funny!!!! Actually this free publicity can only help me with my other MLM venture!!!

But first, let me just clear the air ONCE AND FOR ALL about this RUMOR!!! I am NOT the owner of RoyalCruiseMatrix.com and the FNUSA database was sold over a year ago which has nothing to do with me now! Actually, when you go to www.foreclosurenetworkusa.com or www.usgasrebates.com they actually go to yahoo and has NOTHING to do with Royal Cruise Matrix or me so I really don't know what the other poster was talking about.

Food for thought: Isn't funny though that since it had come to my attention the site may have been redirected ??? Oh, well .... looks like just more rumors.

In fact, just today i received multiple calls from people about this opportunity which seems to be taking off!!! I think I might just sign up!

Anyway, just for the record, I am currently an independent representative with Isagenix with my friend and associate Jay Bennett who is a multi million dollar earner with Isagenix.

If you would like to know anymore info about Isagenix or any of my past business ventures I would love to share with you the TRUE FACTS instead of you just settling for some false and misleading rumors by people with possible other agendas.

Eric Dalius

[this is not your office -We are not your advertising venue-]
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 11-14-2009 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Dalius View Post
    This is too funny!!!! Actually this free publicity can only help me with my other MLM venture!!!

But first, let me just clear the air ONCE AND FOR ALL about this RUMOR!!! I am NOT the owner of RoyalCruiseMatrix.com and the FNUSA database was sold over a year ago which has nothing to do with me now! Actually, when you go to www.foreclosurenetworkusa.com or www.usgasrebates.com they actually go to yahoo and has NOTHING to do with Royal Cruise Matrix or me so I really don't know what the other poster was talking about.

Food for thought: Isn't funny though that since it had come to my attention the site may have been redirected ??? Oh, well .... looks like just more rumors.

In fact, just today i received multiple calls from people about this opportunity which seems to be taking off!!! I think I might just sign up!

Anyway, just for the record, I am currently an independent representative with Isagenix with my friend and associate Jay Bennett who is a multi million dollar earner with Isagenix.

If you would like to know anymore info about Isagenix or any of my past business ventures I would love to share with you the TRUE FACTS instead of you just settling for some false and misleading rumors by people with possible other agendas.

Eric Dalius

How come both sites go to yahoo???

And do you know who the owner of Royal Cruise Matrix is?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 11-14-2009 at 11:59 AM.

great questions!!!! Who knows????
    Who cares???? Are you in???

Their call was loaded tonight!!! This is pretty exciting!!!

:spin2:
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 11-14-2009 at 12:00 PM.

I have noticed that over 200 paid members have joined this business in the last 24 hours !

I wonder if they can beat TVI's records in breaking the MLM record in history?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Dalius View Post
    great questions!!!! Who knows????
    Who cares???? Are you in???

Their call was loaded tonight!!! This is pretty exciting!!!

Any more thoughts just send me a private message.

:spin2:
    you are full of it scammer! you are the owner of this scam!

another false and misleading statement by an unknown poster!!!

Enough said!!!

Eric,

Gasup USA was a brilliant idea...
    Len Who?? Who is this Len character you guys keep talking about?

and so were all his other scams

It looks like that "Royal Cruise Matrix" has a more legal standing than "TVI" as you get paid for getting customers NOT Reps, you can decide to become an independent Rep for the company after you become a customer. A customer can choose to just be a customer or he can become a rep for free as well if he wants to.....sound quite good actually.
    Last edited by rehteaw2009; 11-12-2009 at 08:18 PM.

thanks fastmoney!!! GasUp did Payout MILLION$$$$ of Dollars!!!!! Although your McDonalds example may be a little misleading! afterall, who wants to be average???

come on.... stopscammers can't you post something better than scam this or scam that????? it just doesn't make any sense!!!! How about something a little more positive??? Hey, it might even help you!!!

looks like rehteaw2009, who started the post, is starting to get it!!!! Good luck with it!!!!

i am still here [contact a Mod if I keep soliciting on here]
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 11-14-2009 at 12:00 PM.

you are full of bs Eric. you claim to have sold the database (more BS), so what would that have to do with both ip addresses matching excatly?:rasta::rasta: do you think every1 is high? you ARE the owner of this scam and since you are pulling this bs, i will see to it that it gets closed down by the authorities since it is an obvious ponzi scam.

Quote Originally Posted by stopscammers View Post
    you are full of bs Eric. you claim to have sold the database (more BS), so what would that have to do with both ip addresses matching excatly?:rasta::rasta: do you think every1 is high? you ARE the owner of this scam and since you are pulling this bs, i will see to it that it gets closed down by the authorities since it is an obvious ponzi scam.
    Listen Mr. Stopscammers (What's your real name anyway and why do you have to hide behind this stupid scam name?) ......... This is real simple, LET THE RECORD STAND THAT I AM NOT THE OWNER OF ROYALCRUISEMATRIX!!!!! What don't you understand about this statement? Is it not plain enough English for you? Please stop your false and misleading rumors!!!!
    Again, you really need to be positive about life!!!
    Last edited by Eric Dalius; 11-13-2009 at 05:03 AM.

I actually realized that you need 1024 members behind you just to make it through the 3rd tier in the Royal Cruise matrix just to be able to receive $25,000 in cash.

I don't think that is good unless that $25,000 is a monthly re-occurring residual payment.