+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast

Travel Ventures International? TVI Express

the one and only ken russo conartist!

tvi express is most likely run by a nigerian scammer or the scammers that ran diamond cash club or six star travel!

http://www.asamonitor.com/forum/inde...howtopic=17026

everyone let this conman know that this is a scam! he is trying to con all the sheeple now!
    Last edited by stopscammers; 08-19-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Travel Ventures International? TVI

Anyone heard of this company..pretty new company, only been around since January of this year.

Ive been approached about it and am looking for some feedback.

Thanks!

Re: Travel Ventures International?

ken russo is pimping it -nuf said - SCAM

There has to be more than just bc a certain person is in it..right? Is Ken Russo the owner/CEO?

Every program that he promoted was iether scam or closed very fast.

I guess I dont understand..why would a guy try to get into a scam? Doesnt the guy want to make money? I find it kind of funny.

Does anyone have facts about the company or it it just because Ken Russo is touting the company that it definitely IS a scam?

I need facts here people, not opinions.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tcfootballguy View Post
    I guess I dont understand..why would a guy try to get into a scam? Doesnt the guy want to make money? I find it kind of funny.

Does anyone have facts about the company or it it just because Ken Russo is touting the company that it definitely IS a scam?

I need facts here people, not opinions.

Thanks.
    Watch the presentations and then check out all of threads on this forum for travel MLMs. This is not going to work, regardless of what they tell you. I will guarantee you that much. The TVI site is also cheap and pure crap.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Is there a Travel MLM that does work? I do like the concept..and it is a big money maker in the world.

Anyone?

tvi is a typical ponzi. one of the key components to a ponzi, is ken russo pimping it. the guy is a ruthless pimp.

Travel MLMs are not the path to riches. The margins are too small and unless you know ALOT of people who travel regularly all you'll earn is peanuts. Let's use YTB as an example. 99% of their so called 'agents' pay 1700.00 a year and 'earn' 111.00 back. Bad investment for your time and money.

There are a couple boards in TVI where you can cycle and earn cash...the product is travel.

I still dont understand..this company is based out of London, England, and Ken Russo is in FL somewhere...how is Russo being involved in this company automatically make it a scam?

Do any of you actually KNOW about this company?

http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=80728

This seems an excellent place to get scammed. Let us know when you join.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceinvt View Post
    http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=80728

This seems an excellent place to get scammed. Let us know when you join.
    Question..if Russo was not involved would it still be a scam?

Quote Originally Posted by tcfootballguy View Post
    Question..if Russo was not involved would it still be a scam?
    tcfootballguy - Both Bruce and I have been involved in the retail and wholesale side of travel for years and we both have a lot of experience. Take our words to heart. You will not make any money selling travel with any one of these MLM companies. You also have to have a client base to even get in the travel market now.

Should you care to disbelieve us, fine. Join and then report back after you've lost your initial investment and can't find anyone willing to visit your website to book travel. That's the way it is, plain and simple. Read the travel MLM threads. It does not work.

To address your question above, no travel MLMs are going to bring you any money unless you recruit, recruit, and recuit more people into building your downline. Hit up your parents, your friends, your coworkers, etc., and when they fail, expect to lose them as friends. Regardless if Russo is involved, it still isn't going to bring you any money. Take our advice or leave it. Neither one of us is involved in any MLM or has anything to gain from your decision.

Also, TVI is not registered as a Seller of Travel in any of the states which requires it. You can Google that and find out the consequences. It's up to you. You've been given a lot of valid advice now and if you choose to proceed, then you actually deserve to get screwed. Sorry, but it's true.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Football Dude,
    TVI is NOT a scam! It works! I have no clue who Ken Russo is - there is $$$$ to be made I've made $$$ I live in the USA in NY and it makes sense everything they've promised I've received! Dont let people steal your dreams:sun_smiley:

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    tcfootballguy - Both Bruce and I have been involved in the retail and wholesale side of travel for years and we both have a lot of experience. Take our words to heart. You will not make any money selling travel with any one of these MLM companies. You also have to have a client base to even get in the travel market now.

Should you care to disbelieve us, fine. Join and then report back after you've lost your initial investment and can't find anyone willing to visit your website to book travel. That's the way it is, plain and simple. Read the travel MLM threads. It does not work.

To address your question above, no travel MLMs are going to bring you any money unless you recruit, recruit, and recuit more people into building your downline. Hit up your parents, your friends, your coworkers, etc., and when they fail, expect to lose them as friends. Regardless if Russo is involved, it still isn't going to bring you any money. Take our advice or leave it. Neither one of us is involved in any MLM or has anything to gain from your decision.

Also, TVI is not registered as a Seller of Travel in any of the states which requires it. You can Google that and find out the consequences. It's up to you. You've been given a lot of valid advice now and if you choose to proceed, then you actually deserve to get screwed. Sorry, but it's true.
    You are NOT getting people to buy travel from your site - this is not like YTB FAR FROM! This is an exclusive Travel club that offers the MEMBER ONLY discounts on travel - for them and their families. THis isn't to become a TRAVEL agent! Check it our for yourself and see!

[spam links removed]
    Last edited by No_Moron_Here; 08-30-2009 at 05:24 PM. Reason: remove spam links