+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 131 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Why was the Cartel thread deleted?

Any explanation on this one please?

Re: Why was the Cartel thread deleted?

The important thing is there has come about through that thread, enough material to put a stop to any Scam.

The serious people from it are all aware of who each other are, and the next step anyway was to take action.

Action is on it's way ...

Quote Originally Posted by Readthis1 View Post
    The important thing is there has come about through that thread, enough material to put a stop to any Scam.

The serious people from it are all aware of who each other are, and the next step anyway was to take action.

Action is on it's way ...

Yes but how do we stay in touch and share information?

Because Scam.com are just a bunch of cowards like all the others. Doesn't it seem peculiar that there are forums about much larger fish than Carl Wright but they bow to him. How the hell has this guy got any power or sway across the atlantic. Because he's got a lot of money to make a site dissapear, the Canadians are not bothered about us and could have taken a bung for pretending this scam doesnt exist anymore, who knows? I thought this site was meant to be rock solid, this is really suspicious. We have lost the last place to warn people away from getting scammed as we have. All the hours spent trying to warn people away and the info posted for people to make their own minds up has gone.
    This absoloutly sucks
    SHAME ON YOU SCAM.COM

Don't you have David's details?

http://www.stokenorthlibdems.com/fin...artelindex.htm

It's still up and running. His contact details should be in there somewhere, and if you want them I can forward them (after I have checked with him).

Well posted RootBall.

Who knows how he frightened these people. You have to remember he is a VERY convincing liar and actor.

The really important thing is what the Lawyers say about the facts.

I was always only interested in how much could be dug up among a focused group of people, and boy oh boy have we got a ton of material now.

I am in touch with some people on here, and if you send me a private message, I will give you my e-mail address (Shillers beware, I will be checking each person out who sends a PM).

Does anyone here know how to start a forum site?
    Maybe it could be done covertly using an overseas server,somewhere like Panama sounds like a good idea :spin2:

Well I hope you guys get to sort Cartel/TCW/Ratio out.
    They all still advertise for recruits and all lie so much they believe their own lies in the end.
    I got roped in with CAPITAL RETURNS and all the bull they gave in the end getting rid of the rep team owing them £000s.
    They too strung reps along and took clients for a ride and are still trading.
    All these CMC seem to take a leaf out of each others book seeking a quick buck and upsetting professional peoples lives.No customer service and no support for the team of introducers.
    Luckily I saw the light and got out
    and only deal with a small CMC doing PPI/Bank Charges with no up front rip off fee.
    Good luck to you guys and well done for informing us all.

This man is guilty.

Why would he go to such lenghts to have all these sites removed.

The only thing that is talking here is money and he has loads of it from the thousands of people hes ripped off.

I understand hes telling MAs to hold back on cases because there will be double commission.Think of the amount of money that will give him in readyness for him to disappear.

Roll on David with the court case the sooner this man is stopped the better.

Please watch this space people. You may be in for a surprise.

There will be a new website for all to tell there Cartel CR stories on, and it will be permanent (ie it is never going to be taken down because of threats).

Also all the postings listed on the previous thread here at Scam.com are safe, and will be put up again.

:spin2:

Well done, Readthis1.:spin2:

Nice one Read this 1 least someone has got some balls. Can you believe either side of our posts we see the statue of liberty. The only liberty on this site is the one they have taken with us in that their actions of taking our thread down have done nothing but support a rich criminal make more money out of innocent people. SHAME ON SCAM.COM

Once this new site is up I will put the link up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
    Any explanation on this one please?
    Since the last thread about Cartel was forcibly (and unexplicably) shut down views on this new site are currently running at 3500 per week. this is understandably down on the 8000 per week on the old thread but this one is only one day old.

Total viewings on the old thread amounted to approximately 44500 before it was forcibly removed.

Given that viewings have started to regain a huge following even after only one day of the removal of the old thread does this mean CCR have shot themselves in the foot?

Isaac and RT1 should be congratulated for keeping this going. Perhaps the public owe them a pint?

A change of plan at this stage. A new web site will not be set up from the source I was told was doing so.

This is because that person is very close to getting a result, and wants to pursue the action, and focus on that alone.

I am of the same mind, as I am also in the process of taking action. However the data from the old thread is available, and if anyone has the expertise in setting up a website of their own, then it will be a welcome addition.

Obviously we cannot rely on Scam.com