+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: White prof punches out Black Girl in Racist At

Quote Originally Posted by WitchBoy View Post
    No, you think this. And that's OK, you are free to do that. But I don't play the search the link game on this site anymore because it is a huge waste of time. Those who are interested can invest the time and effort. Me? It's no skin off my nose whatsoever.

Added note: If you really did not say the things I accuse you of, you would not be white hot angry about it. Me thinks thou doest protest too much, and all that....

[/QUOTE]

I've tried search, and the closest I can find to pwrone saying that blacks never pay the bills is when he said the Community Reinvestment Act was aimed at people who can't afford to pay bills. Nothing about race there.

I couldn't find him saying that all blacks abandon their children either.

I've tried search, and the closest I can find to pwrone saying that blacks never pay the bills is when he said the Community Reinvestment Act was aimed at people who can't afford to pay bills. Nothing about race there.

I couldn't find him saying that all blacks abandon their children either.[/QUOTE]

LOL

kazza, I consider you one of the, if not THE, most objective members here.

If you want to search my posts for seething racist hate, since wb isn't computer-literate, I am flattered.

I'm just (sniffle)...I'm just glad it's you, man...(sob)

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    LOL

kazza, I consider you one of the, if not THE, most objective members here.

If you want to search my posts for seething racist hate, since wb isn't computer-literate, I am flattered.

I'm just (sniffle)...I'm just glad it's you, man...(sob)

Lol. I was going to write a long post about our multiple arguments over race related stuff, and how I'm sure I've accused you of being racist in the past myself, etc.....

Buuuuut then I couldn't be ed. It's 4pm, it's 35 degrees celcius, and I'm in a hot office with no air-con. :rasta:

Witchboy is making a common error between racist and bigot.

Bigot–n. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Racists are bigots but bigots aren't necessarily racists.

Pwrone is however, fully taking advantage of other peoples attitudes to help his own view point.

Before you think this is a leftest attack. There are leftest bigots in this forum as well. They usually get the same response pwrone does. He's just better at taking an unrelated point and making it an inflammatory article than defending it to the hilt. Than the Leftests ones are.

Quote Originally Posted by WitchBoy View Post
    I will no longer badger people for research on this site, and won't respond to it in kind either. It is a waste of energy and time.
    Ya, and if the queen had balls, she'd be the king.

Uh huh.
    Signature back in one week

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Witchboy is making a common error between racist and bigot.

Bigot–n. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Racists are bigots but bigots aren't necessarily racists.

Pwrone is however, fully taking advantage of other peoples attitudes to help his own view point.

Before you think this is a leftest attack. There are leftest bigots in this forum as well. They usually get the same response pwrone does. He's just better at taking an unrelated point and making it an inflammatory article than defending it to the hilt. Than the Leftests ones are.

Nah...this is just a 'regular' attack.

I actually made a point NOT to mention that wb was sharing this methodology with you, in order to not insult you while you were not participating in the thread and not direct us back to the other occasions that you used this technique.

However, it appears that you are going to force me to bring up the several occasions that you have 'quoted' me saying terrible things, and then were unable to produce evidence--precisely the same thing that wb is currently being eviscerated for.

All you had to do was not join in here.

I had intentionally left you out because you always attempt to make good points, back them up with evidence, and 'show your work'.

These are admirable traits on a political forum, and in stark contrast to the wb method.

However, you are not only not above making up quotes from other members, lying about them, then abandoning threads when called out; you also support that behavior by others, as evidenced here.

Right?

/
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson