+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: StoresOnline

StoresOnline

Hi, I just got the 6 websites from StoresOnline and I am not very happy with it. Is there anyway I can get a refund, or whether I can sell the websites on e-bay or a similar option? I hope to reinvest the money in other means...

Re: Storesonline Money Back?

didnt you ask us about stores online a month or two ago??? and i told you to stay away from them.... oh well

What about "Stores Online" & "Money Resource Network"?

I went to a 2 hour seminar on internet marketing presented by "stores online". It was free with a dinner and a planner included. I $20.00 to go to an all day seminar. They said that they'd give us training to make money online, a book on e-bay, private consultations, and a meal. They told us that they'd hope that, if we chose have a website, that might choose someone that gave us so much education. But, we didn't have to; there is no obligation. He said that we'd leave with all the information/education that
    we needed to have a business online, even if we didn't use them. I was unable to attend, but apparently, I can go to a different workshop when it's convenient.
    I bought a c.d./software kit to go online to, I think it was called the "Money Resource Network". I've yet to put it it, I keep forgetting that I have it, and I have so many things consuming my time. But, the Money Resource Network is supposed to allow us to receive up to 50 percent money back on already discuounted items from many well-known store sites like Walmart, Lowes, and many others. The Money Resource Network is also supposed to be a great tool to obtain many different types of grants for starting a business.

Re: What about "Stores Online" & "Money Resource Network"?

Don't buy anything from stores online.
    They will sell you outdated,defective software that does not work properly.
    In fact I think that the errors that occur in their website software is purposely put in, so that you will pay $50 hour for their programmers to fix.

Re: Is stores online a scam?

I'm going to one of their free conference on Friday - will let you know what I have learned then - can't find anything on them except for their website....

I am curious as well. Is this a software program you purchase? I'm looking into getting my jewelry online and will definitely need help and if this is a helpful reliable site that would be great.
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

yeap they are a scam. They cost around 3K and they expect for you to buy it right there and then. Do a research on them. Go to google and do a search on their companies name. You will find warning signs and so much more. They have a 3 days guarantee. What the hell is that.? I heard of 7 or 30 day but 3 days. You can't even come home and expect to test out thier software in three days.

3K??? Ew no way I could afford that. I looked at their site and they claim to help small businesses. Call me crazy, but every small business owner I know would find 3000$ for something out of their price range.
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Beware of storesonline.com

This is a company that claims to help you advertise your company online. I have researched them and have found many complaints. Recently, they started to hold conferences in expensive hotels. If you receive a letter that writes "INTERNET INCOME TRAINING" on the top and invites you to a free conference with a free breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and offers you a free business organizer, it's them. In that conference, they will persuade you to buy a 5000 dollar package to advertise your business. My advice is not to buy it; however i might be wrong. This is not from first hand experince but only from research conducted on google. Thought I'd give people a heads up. Post if you know anything about this company.

Re: Beware of storesonline.com

Does the 5000 dollar package consist of ebooks only?

No, I think they give you three websites to promote your business. A pretty steep price to pay.

my mom fell for it...they give you more than just ebooks...dvds....and its 6 sites

Is it useful? I am asking because my post is based on research and some comments found by searching via google. I guess it comes down to whether its worth 5000 dollars or not.

I went to one of their seminars for a free dinner (which turned out to consist of a turkey sandwich, potato salad and a pickle!).

This "seminar" was actually a sales pitch to get you to attend their "training day" at a cost of $20. They were very upfront that their purpose was to sell you a website & hosting service that would cost you over $5000.

I would go to the training day....i believe its $20 and you can bring someone with for free..and they really give you all a feast. But i definetly dont think its worth $5k.....i think it use to be 3k few years back

enterdataonline Guest

Well I also attended there free conference and then followed by a full day conference with breakfast and lunch. The conference was actually sales based and they are selling websites and hosting services.