+ Reply to Thread

Online Moneylender

Hi

I was searching for online moneylender and came across this moneylender from UK. The details are
    Company: Vanessa Nora Global Finance Lending Company
    Name : Mrs Vanessa Nora
    Managing Director
    Email : vn36634@hotmail.com
    Tel: +44 753 636 3628
    FAx: +44 161 386 8651
    Address: 23 Old Tullygarley Road UK BT42 2SA

But before I could get my loan I'm required to send SGD315.00 being the Cost of Transfer. So I like to find out does anybody know if this company is genuine or is it just a scam?

Thank you for replying:spin2:

Regards
    Stephanie

Re: Online Moneylender

Money upfront is always a scam. Legitimate companies deduct their fees from money they lend you. Also stay away from any "lender" that wants to deal in wire transfers. Too few people know that Western Union and Money Gram are used by only two type of people: friends and relatives sending money each other and suckers sending money to scammers. And do not forget that only scammers use free mail accounts for "business".

If that is the case do you have any legitimate moneylender to recommend. I do need money desperately.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by stepchan47 View Post
    If that is the case do you have any legitimate moneylender to recommend. I do need money desperately.

Thank you.
    Sorry dude. Only people who will give you money on very short notice and loan sharks and I stay away from those.

Only place I know that does legitimate peer-to-peer lending at reasonable rates is http://www.prosper.com/. But it is US site and you have to wait for loan.

I know you are desperate but if you still want to borrow through Internet you still should follow basic rules.

1)No Western Union or Money Gram.

2)Legitimate business does not operate through free email account. And if they advertise through Internet, they should have own website.

3)If they are in the business for a while they should have references in your area with legitimate addresses and phone numbers.