+ Reply to Thread

"Conspiracy" Theorists have been right all along.

Recent threads on JFKresearch.com have illustrated the tendency of lonenutters to simply take their position for granted as though it were obviouslytrue. If it were true, of course, then the “magic bullet” hypothesis—that a bullet
    entered the back of the President’s neck, transited his neck without hitting any bony structures, exited his throat right at the knot of his tie, entered John Connally’s back, shattering a rib, exiting from his chest, damaging his right

wrist and then entering his left thigh—has to be true. If the “magic bullet” hypothesis is false, then
    The Warren Report (1964), The HSCA Report (1979), Case
    Closed

(1993), and every other position that incorporates it must be false. And if
    it is false, then those who have rejected that hypothesis—the “conspiracy theorists”—
    have been right all along!

So how can we determine whether or not the “magic bullet” hypothesis is true?
    It would obviously be false if the bullet had not entered the base of the back of
    the President’s neck, if it had not transited his neck without hitting any bony
    structures, or if it had not exited from his neck at the level of the knot of his tie.
    If any of those claims is false, then

The Warren Report, The HSCA Report, Case
    Closed

, and every other position incorporating it must be false. (This may sound
    just a bit repetitive, but I don’t want anyone to lose their way in tracking the
    structure of the argument as others may have failed to track the trajectory of
    the “magic bullet”.)

Re: "Conspiracy" Theorists have been right all alo

Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    Recent threads on JFKresearch.com have illustrated the tendency of lonenutters to simply take their position for granted as though it were obviouslytrue. If it were true, of course, then the “magic bullet” hypothesis—that a bullet
    entered the back of the President’s neck, transited his neck without hitting any bony structures, exited his throat right at the knot of his tie, entered John Connally’s back, shattering a rib, exiting from his chest, damaging his right

wrist and then entering his left thigh—has to be true. If the “magic bullet” hypothesis is false, then
    The Warren Report (1964), The HSCA Report (1979), Case
    Closed
    (1993), and every other position that incorporates it must be false. And if
    it is false, then those who have rejected that hypothesis—the “conspiracy theorists”—
    have been right all along!

So how can we determine whether or not the “magic bullet” hypothesis is true?
    It would obviously be false if the bullet had not entered the base of the back of
    the President’s neck, if it had not transited his neck without hitting any bony
    structures, or if it had not exited from his neck at the level of the knot of his tie.
    If any of those claims is false, then
    The Warren Report, The HSCA Report, Case
    Closed
    , and every other position incorporating it must be false. (This may sound
    just a bit repetitive, but I don’t want anyone to lose their way in tracking the
    structure of the argument as others may have failed to track the trajectory of
    the “magic bullet”.)

You keep going in circles.

This post does nothing but repeat what has been debunked.

You can quote from or post links to a thousand websites which say the same thing but they have still been proven wrong.

The magic bullet was created by conspiracy THEORISTS and is a lie.

The bullet was normal and mundane and a single shot which struck two men.

(P6) Evidence of four police officers protecting the motorcade about what the presidential car did when the shots were fired in the Dealey Plaza.

James Chaney (motorcyclist on motorcade): "From the time the first shot ran out, the car stopped completely, pulled to the left and stopped."

Bobby Hargis (motorcyclist on motorcade): "The car stopped immediately after that and stayed stopped for about half a second, then took off."
    Earle Brown (police officer on overpass): "When the shots were fired, it (the car) stopped."
    J. W. Foster (police officer on overpass): "Immediately after Kennedy was struck... the car pulled to the curb."
    Do these accounts support the testimony of William Greer and Roy Kellerman?

Read Jesse Ventura's American Conspiracies..... he has documented proof that "they" have covered up the real truth....

James Chaney (motorcyclist on motorcade): "From the time the first shot ran out, the car stopped completely, pulled to the left and stopped."
    This is so B.S., The Zapruder film clearly shows that the car didn't stop, it didn't slow, it didn't come to a hault.

What drugs are you smoking?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/59wit.htm
    1) Houston Chronicle Reporter Bo Byers (rode in White House Press Bus)---twice stated that the Presidential Limousine "almost came to a stop, a dead stop"; in fact, he has had nightmares about this. [C-SPAN, 11/20/93, "Journalists Remember The Kennedy Assassination"; see also the 1/94 Fourth Decade: article by Sheldon Inkol];

2) ABC Reporter Bob Clark (rode in the National Press Pool Car)---Reported on the air that the limousine stopped on Elm Street during the shooting [WFAA/ ABC, 11/22/63];

3) UPI White House Reporter Merriman Smith (rode in the same car as Clark, above)---"The President's car, possibly as much as 150 or 200 yards ahead, seemed to falter briefly" [UPI story, 11/23/63, as reported in Four Days, UPI, p. 32];

4) DPD motorcycle officer James W. Courson (one of two mid-motorcade motorcycles)--"The limousine came to a stop and Mrs. Kennedy was on the back. I noticed that as I came around the corner at Elm. Then the Secret Service agent [Clint Hill] helped push her back into the car, and the motorcade took off at a high rate of speed." [No More Silence by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 129];

5) DPD motorcycle officer Bobby Joe Dale (one of two rear mid-motorcade motorcycles)---"After the shots were fired, the whole motorcade came to a stop. I stood and looked through the plaza, noticed there was commotion, and saw people running around his [JFK's] car. It started to move, then it slowed again; that's when I saw Mrs. Kennedy coming back on the trunk and another guy [Clint Hill] pushing her back into the car." [No More Silence by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 134];

6) Clemon Earl Johnson---"You could see it [the limo] speed up and then stop, then speed up, and you could see it stop while they [sic; Clint Hill] threw Mrs. Kennedy back up in the car. Then they just left out of there like a bat of the eye and were just gone." [No More Silence by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 80];

7) Malcolm Summers---"Then there was some hesitation in the caravan itself, a momentary halt, to give the Secret Service man [Clint Hill] a chance to catch up with the car and jump on. It seems to me that it started back up by the time he got to the car…"[No More Silence by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 104];

8) NBC reporter Robert MacNeil (rode in White House Press Bus)---"The President's driver slammed on the brakes---after the third shot…" [The Way We Were, 1963: The Year Kennedy Was Shot by Robert MacNeil (1988), p. 193];

9) AP photographer Henry Burroughs (rode in Camera Car #2)---"…we heard the shots and the motorcade stopped." [letter, Burroughs to Palamara, dated 10/14/98]; 10) DPD Earle Brown---". . . The first I noticed the [JFK's] car was when it stopped..after it made the turn and when the shots were fired, it stopped." [6 H 233];

10) DPD Earle Brown---". . . The first I noticed the [JFK's] car was when it stopped..after it made the turn and when the shots were fired, it stopped." [6 H 233];

11) DPD motorcycle officer Bobby Hargis (one of the four Presidential motorcyclists)---". . . At that time [immediately before the head shot] the Presidential car slowed down. I heard somebody say 'Get going.' I felt blood hit me in the face and the Presidential car stopped almost immediately after that." [6 H 294; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71; 6/26/95 videotaped interview with Mark Oakes & Ian Griggs: "That guy (Greer) slowed down, maybe his orders was to slow down…slowed down almost to a stop." Like Posner, Hargis feels Greer gave Oswald the chance to kill Kennedy.];
    12) DPD D.V. Harkness---". . . I saw the first shot and the President's car slow[ed] down to almost a stop…I heard the first shot and saw the President's car almost come to a stop and some of the agents [were] piling on the car." [6 H 309

13) DPD James Chaney (one of the four Presidential motorcyclists)---stated that the Presidential limousine stopped momentarily after the first shot (according to the testimony of Mark Lane; corroborated by the testimony of fellow DPD motorycle officer Marion Baker: Chaney told him that "…at the time, after the shooting, from the time the first shot rang out, the car stopped completely, pulled to the left and stopped…Now I have heard several of them say that, Mr. Truly was standing out there, he said it stopped. Several officers said it stopped completely." [2 H 44-45 (Lane)---refering to Chaney's statement as reported in the Houston Chronicle dated 11/24/63; 3 H 266 (Baker)];

14) DPD motorcycle officer B.J. Martin (one of the four Presidential motorcyclists)---saw JFK's car stop "…just for a moment." [Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71];

15) DPD motorcycle officer Douglas L. Jackson (one of the four Presidential motorcyclists)---stated "…that the car just all but stopped…just a moment." [Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71];

16) Texas Highway Patrolman Joe Henry Rich (drove LBJ's car)---stated that "…the motorcade came to a stop momentarily." [Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71];

17) DPD J.W. Foster---stated that "…immediately after President Kennedy was struck…the car in which he was riding pulled to the curb." [CD 897, pp. 20, 21; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97];

18) Secret Service Agent Sam Kinney (driver of the follow-up car behind JFK's limo)---indicates, via his report to Chief Rowley, that Greer hit the gas after the fatal head shot to JFK and after the President's slump to the left toward Jackie. [18 H 731-732]. From the HSCA's 2/26/78 interview of Kinney: "He also remarked that 'when Greer (the driver of the Presidential limousine) looked back, his foot must have come off the accelerator'…Kinney observed that at the time of the first shot, the speed of the motorcade was '3 to 5 miles an hour.'" [RIF#180-10078-10493; author's interviews with Kinney, 1992-1994];
    19) Secret Service Agent Clint Hill (follow-up car, rear of limo)---"…I jumped from the follow-up car and ran toward the Presidential automobile. I heard a second firecracker-type noise…SA Greer had, as I jumped onto the Presidential automobile, accelerated the Presidential automobile forward." [18 H 742; Nix film; "The Secret Service" and "Inside The Secret Service" videos from 1995];

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

uuummmm....that Greer slowed down to check on his passengers...or if his foot came off the gas is not in question.

And again, your post prove nothing.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Greer braked so he could carefully and accurately execute the fatal shot which he did very well. I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt the driver fired the fatal with no challenge from anyone. Saying I'm wrong would get your silly ass laughed out of court and Greer would get the chair for what he obviously did. The bullet entered over his right eye and exited his right rear behind his ear.

33) Alan Smith---"…the car was ten feet from me when a bullet hit the President in the forehead…the car went about five feet and stopped." [Chicago Tribune, 11/23/63, p. 9; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71];

It's so easy to prove Greer's guilt because that idiot convicts himself by providing the path of the bullet that only he could have caused.:yelcutelaughA:

Mr. Specter.
    Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
    Mr. Greer.
    No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.
    Mr. Specter.
    Indicating the right eye.
    Mr. Greer.
    I may be wrong.
    Mr. Specter.
    You don't know which eye?
    Mr. Greer.
    I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
    Mr. Specter.
    Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?
    Mr. Greer.
    I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
    Mr. Specter.
    Upper right?
    Mr. Greer.
    Upper right side.
    Mr. Specter.
    Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
    Mr. Greer.
    The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    Greer braked so he could carefully and accurately execute the fatal shot which he did very well. I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt the driver fired the fatal with no challenge from anyone. Saying I'm wrong would get your silly ass laughed out of court and Greer would get the chair for what he obviously did. The bullet entered over his right eye and exited his right rear behind his ear.

33) Alan Smith---"…the car was ten feet from me when a bullet hit the President in the forehead…the car went about five feet and stopped." [Chicago Tribune, 11/23/63, p. 9; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71];

It's so easy to prove Greer's guilt because that idiot convicts himself by providing the path of the bullet that only he could have caused.:yelcutelaughA:

Mr. Specter.
    Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
    Mr. Greer.
    No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.
    Mr. Specter.
    Indicating the right eye.
    Mr. Greer.
    I may be wrong.
    Mr. Specter.
    You don't know which eye?
    Mr. Greer.
    I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
    Mr. Specter.
    Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?
    Mr. Greer.
    I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
    Mr. Specter.
    Upper right?
    Mr. Greer.
    Upper right side.
    Mr. Specter.
    Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
    Mr. Greer.
    The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

Greer testified only to what he saw not what was established fact.

The Entrance wound was in the back of the skull.

Greer never drew or had a weapon in his hand.

The limo never stopped.

Those are facts and the Zapruder film ( which was never altered as you will now claim ) proves it.

You have utterly failed and should never try to make a living as a detective you would starve.

SOUPNAZI IS RETARDED.:yelcutelaughA:

The car never stopped you stupid dumb ! Damn these conspiracy assholes don't have eyes do they? You haven't looked at a single fiflm of the assasination have you dumb shit?

DAN RUSH IS RETARDED AND ANGRY...A DANGEROUS COMBO.:

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    SOUPNAZI IS RETARDED.:yelcutelaughA:
    When you resort to such childish retorts it is by definition an admission that you are beaten and are admitting that you were proven wrong.

Thank you for the concession.

"Conspiracy" Theorists have been right all along

For Iraq: Dé jà Vu All Over Again; Liberators Have Been There Before, And Stayed for Decades

This isnt the first time a Western super***** has invaded Iraq, promising to free the country from tyrannical rule and bring democratic government -- all while nursing its own strategic interests.

The last time it happened, the British influence stayed for four decades.

When the British captured Baghdad in 1917, defeating the Ottomans, Gen. Stanley Maude made a declaration to the Iraqis:

"Our armies do not come into your cities and lands as conquerors or enemies, but as liberators."

Here is what Vice President Cheney predicted last month: "I really do believe that we will be greeted as liberators."

That word -- "liberators" -- is leaden with historical weight. Then, as now, the super*****s motivation was suspect to some of the people liberated. Then, as now, there were questions about just how much self-rule would be given to them.

From the viewpoint of Iraqis, suggests James Zogby, president of the Arab American Institute, "if anything defines the history of the last century, its the sense of having lost control . . . This is not about Saddam Hussein. This is about one more time when Western *****s are coming in to redefine the Arab region."

It is history repeating itself," says Kumait Jawdat, an Iraqi American who lives in Northwest Washington ... The Americans "are invading Iraq. No matter how you want to polish that phrase, theyre entering a country by force against the will of certainly some of the inhabitants. Theyre going to generate a certain degree of resentment."

Consider the parallels. Almost 90 years ago, when the British army came to what was then Mesopotamia, they faced a population divided along ethnic and tribal lines. Just as now, Sunni Muslims, a minority, enjoyed an elite status and positions of *****, despite the fact that Shiite Muslims were a larger percentage of the population. The British came in through the south of the country and took the city of Basra in 1914, then traveled to Baghdad. For different strategic reasons, the United States today follows a similar geographic route.

Like Americans now, the British faced a forbidding landscape. Britains first advance on Baghdad was understaffed and under-prepared, and the British troops encountered surprising resistance along the way.

"This of course looks strikingly similar to what happened to the British," says Middle East historian Janet Wallach. "They went in and they thought it was going to be a quick and easy thing and it turned out to be a long and difficult campaign."

Britains miscalculation led to one of its most humiliating episodes of the war, when they were defeated by the Ottomans at Kut in 1916 after a siege that lasted 146 days. They finally took Baghdad the next year.

In his proclamation in Baghdad, Gen. Maude reminded Iraqis that "for 26 generations you have suffered under strange tyrants," and invited them "to participate in the management of your civil affairs in collaboration with the political representatives of Great Britain who accompany the British Army."

But as the Iraqis saw it, history worked out somewhat differently...

Instead, France and Britain carved up the Middle East like so much pie while the United States clucked its tongue at their imperialism. The British were eager to hold onto Iraq, which gave them a strategic position with regard to India and -- shades of the modern day here -- access to oil interests.

Confusion soon set in among both the British and the Iraqis. How should the country be ruled? Directly by the British? Indirectly? What Iraqi leaders should step forward to represent the people?

"If history is a guide, then the Muslim population of Iraq will not want to be governed by non-Muslims," says Middle East scholar David Fromkin.

In 1921, the British installed King Faisal I, who was beholden to them, within the framework of a constitutional monarchy. In coming years they advised the government and controlled the population with air ***** in times of uprising. Even after Iraq was granted formal independence in 1932, the British kept a hand in the countrys affairs until a coup forced out the British-allied regime in 1958.

Ghida al-Askari Yousif, a schoolteacher in Vienna whose grandfather and great-uncle were prominent officials in Iraq for decades after the country was created, believes that modern-day Iraqis are more sophisticated about their place in the world.

"The difference now is they have a sense of identity and they have CNN and al-Jazeera," she says. "They know theyre a part of something bigger." Yousif says that this may make contemporary Iraqis even less willing to accept foreign dominance.

Just how far the parallels between the British and the Americans extend will depend on the coming months and years.

Jawdat says that King Faisal and his successors never could erase the stain of their association with the Western invaders. He fears that whomever the U.S. helps into ***** will face the same problem.

"Theyre fostering one particular group, the Iraqi National Congress, as the solution for leading modern Iraq, at least through the transition period, so that anybody associated with the regime -- because of its association with the U.S. invasion -- is going to be forever tainted," he says.

Kumait, a technical writer, just returned from a conference of Iraqi exiles in London that announced itself as an alternative to the INC. He says he fears that -- just as with the British -- an American imposition of what Iraqi government should be, no matter how well intentioned, is virtually doomed.

"A democracy conceived in the American mind and imposed by the Americans and the British on an Iraq with a long history of civilization is not going to take root, because while it may suit the administrations needs it does not suit Iraqs needs, and this is where I see a parallel," he says. "The British with their idealism created a modern state without focusing enough on the traditions of the indigenous people."

Yousif worries that theres a certain familiar arrogance to the Americans swooping in to save the Iraqis, bringing in their own political solutions and their own interests. She is frustrated that Iraq and the larger Arab world couldnt solve this problem on their own. Iraqis are proud, she says, and the United States "should not impose its values on these people."

If they resist the Americans -- call them invaders or liberators or what you will -- it will not be because they love Saddam Hussein, she says, but because they love their country. "Its called self-respect," she says.

How long will the Americans stay? Will their influence be felt for decades, like that of the British?

"In the broader Middle East region, there is the assessment that America is never leaving," says Zogby. "They have bases in the Gulf, they now have a strong presence in Afghanistan and Uzbekistan and Iraq, and now threats against Syria." Zogby says many feel the war in Iraq is just one step in attempting a "radical transformation of the Middle East."

Source: Washington Post

DAN RUSH IS RETARDED AND ANGRY...
    This is all you have left conspiracy chucker? When your vaunted lies and myths are soundly proven wrong, this is the only cave you have left to run too?

This B.S. has gone on long enough, only those who have never shot a gun in their life and still live with Mommy cling to such crap.

They will never face the facts that a two bit loser like Oswald zipped an average and very physically sick man like JFK.