+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Interesting reading

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post

That's because democrats can do anything they like and their shit never stinks. What used to prevent such things from happening, was the media... Back when they used to be government watchdogs, instead of political operatives.
    Like Fox? They have almost stopped denying it. Rupert Murdoch founded it specifically as a right wing media organization. He is more honest about that intent than Fox News is itself.

Quote Originally Posted by WitchBoy View Post
    Like Fox? They have almost stopped denying it. Rupert Murdoch founded it specifically as a right wing media organization. He is more honest about that intent than Fox News is itself.
    Again, the subject is ACORN, not Fox news...

But we all expect you to keep trying to change the subject, rather than addressing it.

Again, the subject is ACORN, not Fox news...

But we all expect you to keep trying to change the subject, rather than addressing it.

Not changing the subject at all. You bemoaned the idea that the media has all become political operatives, and I agreed with you at least as far as Fox is concerned.

Why do you assume that taking issue with a point you brought up, is "changing the subject"?

The problem is, Obama and the democrats have literally allowed ACORN and their affiliated organizations like SEIU, to be a part of our government. They are even taking part in writing legislation.
    I checked SEIU website. Looks like website of Democratic Party or Communist Party.

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    I checked SEIU website. Looks like website of Democratic Party or Communist Party.
    Anything that looks out for the interest of working people is clearly communist, isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    They are liberal thugs, plain and simple.

Did you know, that of all the town hall protests that took place this past summer, there was only one act of violence that took place?

It was when 2 men from SEIU, attacked and assaulted a black man that was selling "Don't tread on me" flags and buttons outside of a town hall meeting.

If you didn't hear about it, just google it, and you will get over 50,000 hits.

The town halls were besieged by pre-arranged agent provocateurs from the right wing. This is no big news, they have a history of this. Disruptors, APs or whatever you like to call them. I got good at identifying them and tossing them out back in my activist days. They are not nearly as good as they think they are, and can be made by anyone actually paying attention.

Hello! I am convinced that writing essays takes a lot of time and efforts. That's why many students read sites like Essayservicesreviewsclub.com in order to get rid of writing assignments. They usually attain what they want