+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kennedy & Cohen

Kennedy & Cohen

Don't do business with these people Kennedy & Cohen is a scam. They took our money for a house we thought we bought from them and they never paid the bank and the house was foreclosed on. They will tell you what ever you want to hear then ripp you off and walk away with your money!!!!

Re: Kennedy & Cohen

The gentleman that wrote this post is Scott Ditto. He did owner finance a property located in McKinney Texas from Kennedy and Cohen. He decided to no longer to pay his mortgage and meet his financial obligations as he agreed to which caused his loan to default. Kennedy and Cohen asked Mr. Ditto to vacate the property per his agreement that he signed. After a couple weeks, Mr. Ditto decided to move out allowing a different family to move into the property.
    Mr. Ditto claims that the property was going into foreclosure. Why would a company, who spent $10K renovating the property and would profit approximately $30K when the property is refinanced, want the property to be foreclosed upon. This does not make any business sense. The property was not foreclosed and another family lives in the property.
    It came to our attention the Mr. Ditto was no longer working for his employer and could no longer afford the mortgage payments. This is why he decided to walk away from his mortgage and financial obligations instead of trying to resolution his situation, and then he blames Kennedy and Cohen for his situation and problems.
    Owner Finance can be a great opportunity for the seller and buyer of a property as long as both parties work together and communicate any issues or situations that occur.

Re: Kennedy & Cohen

David Gold will say anything you want to hear. I have four other families that he did the same thing to. The Texas State attorney genberal has the facts as well as the IRS. The house was foreclosed on by Wells fargo due to non payment. he does the same thing over and over he tries to modify the loan which buys him three to four months to collect your money as well as your down payment. Then he can't be found. If you want the facts contact me and I will give the other families contact info. I did not lose my job and the house is not lived in as of this date. If you do business with them your are at great risk. They are a total SCAM trying to take advantage of people who has less than good creidt. They do not have the right to sell the properties that he says he does. but if you get scamed I do know where he lives if you need that information. The best word I can use is Thief!