+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 179

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    The Men who Killed Kennedy

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QkKkXYtr4

    The Men who Killed Kennedy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    The title proves nothing and the film offers no proof of a conspiracy.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

    Your assertion that it offers no proof of conspiracy is just your opinion and means nothing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    Your assertion that it offers no proof of conspiracy is just your opinion and means nothing.
    No it is not my opinion it is absolute fact the evidence proves one man did the killing.

    After all if it were opinion then anyone can be found guilty in court based on nothing more than an accusation.

    An assertion proves nothing.

    All you have done in all of these threads is make mistakes lie and type assertiosn you ignore the evidence

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

    (11) Bernard Fensterwald, Assassination of JFK: Coincidence or Conspiracy (1977)
    The Senate investigators finally established that FBI Director Hoover not only had prepared secret "derogatory dossiers" on the critics of the Warren Commission over the years, but had even ordered the preparation of similar "damaging" reports about staff members of the Warren Commission. Whether FBI Director Hoover intended to use these dossiers for purposes of blackmail has never been determined.
    Although it was not until eleven years after the murder of John F. Kennedy that the FBI's crude harassment and surveillance of various assassination researchers and investigators became officially documented, other information about it had previously surfaced.
    Mark Lane, the long time critic of the Warren Report has often spoken of FBI harassment and surveillance directed against him. While many observers were at first skeptical about Lane's characteristically vocal allegations against the FBI, the list of classified Warren Commission documents that was later released substantiated Lane's charges, as it contained several FBI files about him. Lane had earlier uncovered a February 24, 1964 Warren Commission memorandum from staff counsel Harold Willens to General Counsel J. Lee Rankin. The memorandum revealed that FBI agents had Lane's movements and lectures under surveillance, and were forwarding their reports to the Warren Commission.
    In March, 1967, the official list of secret Commission documents then being held in a National Archives vault included at least seven FBI files on Lane, which were classified on supposed grounds of "national security." Among these secret Bureau reports were the following: Warren Commission Document 489, "Mark Lane, Buffalo appearances;" Warren Commission Document 694, "Various Mark Lane appearances;" Warren Commission Document 763, "Mark Lane appearances;" and Warren Commission Document 1457, "Mark Lane and his trip to Europe."
    Last edited by theme; 11-16-2009 at 05:32 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,826

    Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

    The jackassery of conspiracy continues.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    The harassment of Mark Lane

    Mark Lane, the of the long time critic Warren Report has often spoken of FBI harassment and surveillance directed against him. While many observers were at first skeptical about Lane's characteristically vocal allegations against the FBI, the list of classified Warren Commission documents that was later released substantiated Lane's charges, as it contained several FBI files about him.

    Lane had earlier uncovered a February 24, 1964 Warren Commission memorandum from staff counsel Harold Willens to General Counsel J. Lee Rankin. The memorandum revealed that FBI agents had Lane's movements and lectures under surveillance, and were forwarding their reports to the Warren Commission.

    In March, 1967, the official list of secret Commission documents then being held in a National Archives vault included at least seven FBI files on Lane, which were classified on supposed grounds of "national security." Among these secret Bureau reports were the following: Warren Commission Document 489, "Mark Lane, Buffalo appearances;" Warren Commission Document 694, "Various Mark Lane appearances;" Warren Commission Document 763, "Mark Lane appearances;" and Warren Commission Document 1457, "Mark Lane and his trip to Europe."
    Last edited by theme; 11-23-2009 at 05:04 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The harassment of Mark Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    Mark Lane, the of the long time critic Warren Report has often spoken of FBI harassment and surveillance directed against him. While many observers were at first skeptical about Lane's characteristically vocal allegations against the FBI, the list of classified Warren Commission documents that was later released substantiated Lane's charges, as it contained several FBI files about him.

    Lane had earlier uncovered a February 24, 1964 Warren Commission memorandum from staff counsel Harold Willens to General Counsel J. Lee Rankin. The memorandum revealed that FBI agents had Lane's movements and lectures under surveillance, and were forwarding their reports to the Warren Commission.

    In March, 1967, the official list of secret Commission documents then being held in a National Archives vault included at least seven FBI files on Lane, which were classified on supposed grounds of "national security." Among these secret Bureau reports were the following: Warren Commission Document 489, "Mark Lane, Buffalo appearances;" Warren Commission Document 694, "Various Mark Lane appearances;" Warren Commission Document 763, "Mark Lane appearances;" and Warren Commission Document 1457, "Mark Lane and his trip to Europe."
    And this proves harassment?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,826

    Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

    Mark Lane is another idiot in need of ass cancer.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas NV
    Posts
    16

    Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

    :2gunsfiring_v1:
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    No it is not my opinion it is absolute fact the evidence proves one man did the killing.

    After all if it were opinion then anyone can be found guilty in court based on nothing more than an accusation.

    An assertion proves nothing.

    All you have done in all of these threads is make mistakes lie and type assertiosn you ignore the evidence
    Better investigators, and legal minds, as well as reporters, have a disagreement with you as far as iron clad proof it was a lone gunman, and I suspect you arer one of those who believe Clinton was innocent too, right?

    I doubt it was Russia or Cuba or Jimmy Hoffas revenge, but don't discount one group, even if yo laugh at the prospect!

    About a month prior to his Dallas trip, Kennedy talked very favorably of SHUTTING DOWN the FED RESERVE, and that had to PO some very powerful people, as billions are controlled here and some say its a big leg in the ONE WORLD GOVT!

    You will never see the truth, due to the PERPS investigating themselves, although the Annie Oakley shot from a Leftist lunatic, seems to please the sheep, as they are EASY to control!
    Beware the cold dark stare and the Big Iron in his grip!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,826

    Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

    You will never see the truth, due to the PERPS investigating themselves, although the Annie Oakley shot from a Leftist lunatic, seems to please the sheep, as they are EASY to control!
    Some dumb asses will never leave Mommy's house. Of all the conspiracy crap that's been spouted over the years, they all still shy away from examining the crime itself, which has been documented and done over and over again and with the advances in computers and forensics in the past 50 years the case against Oswald and the support of the single gun has been enforced.

    There was no shot from the grassy knowl, the triple underpass or any other location by the TSBD. The geometry of the location, the car, the victims all line up, it is the only logical conclusion. Only idiots continue to bitch and they bitch because they have made a vested monitary interest out of this tragedy, which is ing sick!

    The JFK conspiracy loons have created a 3.7 million dollar a year industry, a lucritive enterprise they would lose because for some it's all the money they make.

    This bull shit has damaged the country and it's time it was forcefully ended. John Kennedy deserves his final rest and an end to the over-glorification of his true reputation.

    He was an average President, a physically sickened man and made more mistakes than achievements. He's no friggen God nor should he be held up like one.

    He ignored the Secret Service, he bitched about their over-protection, he told them to stay off his car and he wore a back brace that made him an easy target....he got en zapped by a two bit piece of shit loser who'd been firing rifles since he was 8 years old. Get ing over it you idiots.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    715

    Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

    My theory has H.L. Hunt fund the assassination with Government backing, to get LBJ into office.

    I believe William Greer fired the fatal shot.

    The grassy knoll theory has been debunked, the reason being, it was a right front and right rear exit wound from Kennedy's head. Greer WAS THE ONLY ONE who had the shot to deliver that wound, it couldn't have come from the grassy knoll. Wrong angles.

    The actions of both Secret Services agents (Kellerman/Greer) are, to me, highly suspicious.

    Agents Greer and Kellerman both turn around at the same time and see Kennedy with his arms up by his neck gasping for air from being shot in the neck, then both turn back around at the same time as if nothing has happened. Then a second later, Greer turns around again to look at Kennedy as he slows the limo down while Kellerman leans back at the same time Greer turns around towards Kennedy, although Kellerman remains looking forward. Then Kennedy gets his head blown off right after Greer turns around and stares at him for the second time and then immediately after, Kellerman leans forward to duck down at the same time as Greer turns back around to the front and leans forward to duck down as he starts to speed away. It's as if both rehearsed their actions dozens of times. Its cover.

    Both Kellerman's (Head) & Greer's (Arm) action work in EXACT tandem during the shot. It's as if both rehearsed their actions dozens of times.

    It was Greer that killed Kennedy, the shot came from the FRONT, not the shooter on the grassy knoll or Oswald towards the rear.
    Last edited by $ick3nin.vend3tta; 10-05-2010 at 07:30 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    Mark Lane is another idiot in need of ass cancer.

    I will forward your comments to the 83 year old Mr. Lane for you Danrush at:

    http://marklane.com/index.htm

    http://marklane.com/contact/index.htm

    Remember; there is protection for the forum owner, but not those who post here.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by $ick3nin.vend3tta View Post
    The grassy knoll theory has been debunked, the reason being, it was a right front and right rear exit wound from Kennedy's head. Greer WAS THE ONLY ONE who had the shot to deliver that wound, it couldn't have come from the grassy knoll. Wrong angles.
    I am with you here - for the most part so don't get me wrong.

    You are forgetting something regarding the possible orgin of the shot.

    I am a believer - that the fatal shot could have not originated from the so called "Grassy Knoll' area - but that does not mean that it did not originate elsewhere.

    Remember -there was a through and through hole that originated from the front of the windshield as stated by Dr. Ganges and the Ford Glass worker.

    That could have been the fatal shot - or it could have originated from the unguarded triple overpass or the South Knoll.

    March on. You are on the right track and may be right that Greer fired the fatal shot. I am not there yet, but you have made me aware that the shot that hit Kennedy in the temple on the right side of his head had to come from straight ahead or to ahead left of him.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by $ick3nin.vend3tta View Post
    My theory has H.L. Hunt fund the assassination with Government backing, to get LBJ into office.

    I believe William Greer fired the fatal shot.

    The grassy knoll theory has been debunked, the reason being, it was a right front and right rear exit wound from Kennedy's head. Greer WAS THE ONLY ONE who had the shot to deliver that wound, it couldn't have come from the grassy knoll. Wrong angles.

    The actions of both Secret Services agents (Kellerman/Greer) are, to me, highly suspicious.

    Agents Greer and Kellerman both turn around at the same time and see Kennedy with his arms up by his neck gasping for air from being shot in the neck, then both turn back around at the same time as if nothing has happened. Then a second later, Greer turns around again to look at Kennedy as he slows the limo down while Kellerman leans back at the same time Greer turns around towards Kennedy, although Kellerman remains looking forward. Then Kennedy gets his head blown off right after Greer turns around and stares at him for the second time and then immediately after, Kellerman leans forward to duck down at the same time as Greer turns back around to the front and leans forward to duck down as he starts to speed away. It's as if both rehearsed their actions dozens of times. Its cover.

    Both Kellerman's (Head) & Greer's (Arm) action work in EXACT tandem during the shot. It's as if both rehearsed their actions dozens of times.

    It was Greer that killed Kennedy, the shot came from the FRONT, not the shooter on the grassy knoll or Oswald towards the rear.
    Greer did not and could not have fired a shot.

    This is proven fact simply because he was on film and never had a gun in his hand.

    Greer was also on the left side of Kennedy and any shot he fired would have had to first go through Connally and then in the LEFT side of Kennedy's head. mIn additionj the entrance wound in Kennedy's head was IN THE BACK. That is in the autopsy report and no one has ever been able to debunk it they only ASSUME the doctors were lying.

    Hunt was a self promoting wanna be who was never rich enough to fund the assassination as you claim.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    I am with you here - for the most part so don't get me wrong.

    You are forgetting something regarding the possible orgin of the shot.

    I am a believer - that the fatal shot could have not originated from the so called "Grassy Knoll' area - but that does not mean that it did not originate elsewhere.

    Remember -there was a through and through hole that originated from the front of the windshield as stated by Dr. Ganges and the Ford Glass worker.

    That could have been the fatal shot - or it could have originated from the unguarded triple overpass or the South Knoll.

    March on. You are on the right track and may be right that Greer fired the fatal shot. I am not there yet, but you have made me aware that the shot that hit Kennedy in the temple on the right side of his head had to come from straight ahead or to ahead left of him.
    There is no south knoll and no one could have fired a bullet from the triple under pass THROUGH the windshield and then into JFKs head.

    The triple was directly in front of the limo and any one firing on it would have been standing next to many witnesses who saw......nothing.

    As a high elevated position any shot fired DOWN into the windshield would have struck the dashboard or the steering wheel or the driver.

Similar Threads

  1. News media is right! Kennedy killed himself!
    By danrush1966 in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 08:03 AM
  2. The Men who Killed Kennedy Part 3
    By theme in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 02:10 PM
  3. The Men who Killed Kennedy Part 6
    By theme in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:29 AM
  4. The Men who Killed Kennedy Part 5
    By theme in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:28 AM
  5. The Men who Killed Kennedy Part 4
    By theme in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:27 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •