+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Re: The Men who Killed Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    No that more accurately describes you.

My reality is the only reality which exists independent of people and which science proves.

And you take what I stated as fact because you cannot refute it and you hate it.
    Me hate? You psychic or did some official tell you?

I'm just having fun stating my truth and seeing you puking hatred and calling me names because of it.

Keep it up my good man.

You don't have a reality. Your only reality is that the ones presented is not so and never happened and does not prove anything.

If you had a reality you would have posted some support for it. But I suppose you are waiting for the vote to decide how real it is.

The bullet entered above the right eye, which is corroborated by all three films and Chaney's up-close view of the President. All eyes by those men were fixed on the car because Greer suddenly pumped the brakes. Jfk was shot in the back right before the headshot, which is depicted more clearly in the nix and muchmore films.

http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot...on-part-2.html

Let’s begin with James Chaney.
    Chaney was the motorcycle Officer riding to the right rear of President Kennedy’s limousine - in the inboard position. Despite being the closet non-limousine witness to the assassination – he was never called to testify before the Warren Commission! Following the assassination, he was interviewed by Bill Lord from WFAA –TV. This is how he described the shooting:

“We had proceeded west on Elm Street at approximately 15-20 miles per hour. We heard the first shot. I thought it was a motorcycle backfiring and uh I looked back over to my left and also President Kennedy looked back over his left shoulder. Then, the, uh, second shot came, well, then I looked back just in time to see the President struck in the face by the second bullet. He slumped forward into Mrs. Kennedy’s lap, and uh, it was apparent to me that we were being fired upon.

Not until very recently did I realize that jfk was shot in the back right before the headshot. My focus was always on the exit wound and the headshot with some work put into the bullet hole in the windshield. I never had strong feelings about the last 2 shots, but mostly believed one was fired to confuse those on elm street.

Everything important has finally come together and makes perfect sense for the universal belief that the president was shot three times. Two of those shots coming from the front make any rear shooter totally irrelevant. This new evidence is the only way the government would ever revise this case because they could simply add a gunshot wound without changing any prior conclusions from decades ago.

The back shot had to come from a different shooter because there wasn't enough time to get off another shot, as the last 2 shots were separated by less than a 1/4 second. It takes at least 3/4 of a second between shots.

http://www.jfk-online.com/bennett.html

"At this point I heard what sounded like a fire-cracker. I immediately looked from the right/crowd/physical area/and looked towards the President who was seated in the right rear seat of his limousine open convertible. At the moment I looked at the back of the President I heard another fire-cracker noise and saw the shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder. A second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the President's head."

How Five Investigations into JFK's Medical/Autopsy Evidence Got it Wrong - Discussion

Secret Service agent Glenn Bennett was riding in the follow up car. He was the first to document, in contemporaneous notes, Kennedy taking the back shot. He wrote, “"I looked at the back of the President. I heard another firecracker noise and saw that shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder."[339] The Warren Commission accorded his observations “substantial weight,” writing, "Although [Bennett’s] formal statement was dated November 23, 1963, his notes indicate that he recorded what he saw and heard at 5:30 p.m., November 22, 1963, on the airplane en route back to Washington, prior to the autopsy, when it was not yet known that the President had been hit in the back.”[

For starters, the Zapruder film clearly shows jfk's back being impacted right before he's shot in the face. It kinda looks like a 'pow' from a batman episode. The other two films also show an impact but not quite the same way. What SS agent Glen Bennett reported seeing is exactly confirmed by all three films. For all intents and purposes the jfk assassination has finally been solved.