+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Yf_H5v47Y

    Gary Mack tells of the "Secret Service Agent" on the knoll and the Warren Commission's failure to pursue it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Yf_H5v47Y

    Gary Mack tells of the "Secret Service Agent" on the knoll and the Warren Commission's failure to pursue it.
    Gary Mack is spinning and trusts you will not read the Warren Commission report.

    The fact is many people including Officer Smith simply made mistakes and that is that.

    Smith admitted that no one CLAIMED to be secret Service he simply saw someone flash a badge and ASSUMED it was Secret Service.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Gary Mack is spinning and trusts you will not read the Warren Commission report.

    The fact is many people including Officer Smith simply made mistakes and that is that.

    Smith admitted that no one CLAIMED to be secret Service he simply saw someone flash a badge and ASSUMED it was Secret Service.
    You are so dumb. I guess you do not even know who Gary Mack is and what he does for a living now.

    Clueless. Why am I even engaging you?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    You are so dumb. I guess you do not even know who Gary Mack is and what he does for a living now.

    Clueless. Why am I even engaging you?
    I've been wondering that myself. He regularly 'cleans your clock' and appears to be doing so in an effortless manner.
    It appears you have gotten to the point where you're just offering insults and repeating yourself.

    Just one readers opinion...


    .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    I've been wondering that myself. He regularly 'cleans your clock' and appears to be doing so in an effortless manner.
    It appears you have gotten to the point where you're just offering insults and repeating yourself.

    Just one readers opinion...


    .
    Surely you mean Soupnuts is getting his clock cleaned.

    You are another dumbass. Apparently you do not even know who Gary Mack is and his current position.

    That makes the both of you clueless.

    Repeating oneself? All you lone nuts do is repeat yourself-or the mythical lore that is part of the cover-up. You simply regergiate the same old crap that has been puked up for decades, while never thinking for your self.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    No. I said exactly what I meant & you proved my point.

    just one readers opinion


    .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    Additional fatal flaws in presidential security
    during the
    Dallas trip include:


    MOTORCADE ROUTE -- The route of the presidential parade violated Secret Service protocol by involving turns of 90 and 120 degrees. During interviews with this correspondent, the route was strongly criticized by former DNC advance man Underwood and former uniformed Secret Service agent Norris. In addition, Jerry Behn, the # 1 agent in JFK's detail, told me that the Dallas route was changed from another, as yet unknown route -- a fact he offered, under oath and in executive session, to the House Select Committee on Assassinations. That testimony remains, as of the date of this publication, unpublished. Former agents Lawson and Kinney confirmed to me that alternate routes (two, according to Kinney) were available.
    PUBLICATION OF MOTORCADE ROUTE -- Although Secret Service Chief James J. Rowley adamantly denied to the Warren Commission that his agency was responsible for the newspaper printing of the Dallas motorcade route, I have traced this critical decision to LBJ aide Bill Moyers, who in turn attributes it to "the agent in charge of the Dallas trip."
    THE RYBKA TAPE -- An important discovery was made by this correspondent during review of video of the Dallas trip shot by the ABC television affiliate in that city. During the start of the fatal motorcade at Love Field, Secret Service agent Henry J. Rybka begins to jog alongside the presidential limousine. He is immediately called back by his shift leader and commander of the follow-up car detail, Emory P. Roberts.
    up
    continued from 1st column
    Rybka's dismay and confusion is made manifest by his unambiguous body language: He throws up his arms several times before, during and after the follow-up car passes him. He was not being allowed to do his job -- and it was not JFK who was ordering the stand-down.
    Despite the discovery by this correspondent of three reports to the contrary (two by Roberts) written on November 22, 1963, this newly discovered photographic evidence confirms that frustrated and vocal-in-his-objections Rybka did not enter the follow-up car and was left behind at the airport.
    THE NON-PERFORMANCE OF AGENT ROBERTS -- The activities of Emory P. Roberts during as well as before the shooting are difficult to understand. As the first shots were fired, he recalled agent John D. Ready, who was attempting to run to the president's car. The initial explanation for this order -- the speed of and distance between the cars was too great for effective protective measures to be taken -- has been contradicted by photographic and eyewitness testimony.
    And Kinney, the driver of the follow-up car who was seated beside Roberts, said that his shift leader, upon hearing what he later admitted he immediately knew to be a rifle shot, ordered his agents not to move.
    up
    continued from 2nd column
    Thus, during the most critical seconds of the Dallas motorcade, John F. Kennedy was denied potentially life-saving protection as the result of a direct order given by a ranking member of the United States Secret Service.
    During taped interviews and/or in signed correspondence, several agents and others stated for the record that they believe JFK was a victim of a conspiracy. These individuals include agents Kinney, Bolden, Martineau and Norris, and DNC advance man Underwood.
    In addition, according to his widow and daughter, agent Kellerman "knew" that there was more to the assassination than has been officially acknowledged.
    The suspect actions and inaction of Secret Service agents during the planning stage of the 1963 Texas trip, and in the Dallas motorcade on November 22, 1963, cry out for explanation.
    Thanks to the courage of former Secret Service agents who told the truth for the record, defenders of the discredited Warren Commission theory of the assassination no longer can accuse JFK of complicity in his own murder. One fact remains clear: President Kennedy did not seal his own fate by ordering his guards to stand down.
    That order originated elsewhere.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    The Secret Service couldn't spare a man either for checking the grassy knoll, a textbook location for a guerilla-type ambush. This breathtaking deficiency came to light when there were reports that a man who identified himself as a member of the Secret Service was encountered near the knoll just after the assassination. These reports drew a firm denial from the Secret Service which stated explicitly that it had no man posted there. It would have been better for the Secret Service to have said that the knoll had been swarming with agents who didn't notice a damn thing than thus to admit another such glaring dereliction of duty.
    According to former Secret Service chief U.E. Baughman, would it have been worse for the Secret Service to say they were in the Grassy Knoll area but didn't notice anything and admit another glaring dereliction of duty?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    The Secret Service couldn't spare a man either for checking the grassy knoll, a textbook location for a guerilla-type ambush. This breathtaking deficiency came to light when there were reports that a man who identified himself as a member of the Secret Service was encountered near the knoll just after the assassination. These reports drew a firm denial from the Secret Service which stated explicitly that it had no man posted there. It would have been better for the Secret Service to have said that the knoll had been swarming with agents who didn't notice a damn thing than thus to admit another such glaring dereliction of duty.
    According to former Secret Service chief U.E. Baughman, would it have been worse for the Secret Service to say they were in the Grassy Knoll area but didn't notice anything and admit another glaring dereliction of duty?
    One more time slow one they never had any such protocol or man power.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    You are not paying attention. This comment is from a retired Secret Service head who states that the protection was non existent.

    They had unlimited manpower with the National Guard and Dallas Police force which were not used.

    His point is that the Secret Service should have been ashamed to admit that not one man was in the South or Grassy Knoll area.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    Quote Originally Posted by tomtuba View Post
    You are not paying attention. This comment is from a retired Secret Service head who states that the protection was non existent.

    They had unlimited manpower with the National Guard and Dallas Police force which were not used.

    His point is that the Secret Service should have been ashamed to admit that not one man was in the South or Grassy Knoll area.

    They did not have unlimited man power as the National Guard was not mobilized for the presidents visit. Nor was the Dallas Police Department unlimited in man power.

    There were dozens of dangerous places along the motorcade route and they simply could not station sentries on or in all of them.

    The grassy knoll was never a good location for a sniper to shoot from anyways , and of course no one fired from the knoll.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    What a bunch of excuses by someone who has no standing in this profession.

    The area was "uniquely insecure."

    Get that through your thick head.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    What a bunch of excuses by someone who has no standing in this profession.

    The area was "uniquely insecure."

    Get that through your thick head.
    You are the one lacking in any standing or comprehension.

    The area would not have normally been " secured ".

    That is fact deal with it boy.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    161

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Gary Mack is spinning and trusts you will not read the Warren Commission report.

    The fact is many people including Officer Smith simply made mistakes and that is that.

    Smith admitted that no one CLAIMED to be secret Service he simply saw someone flash a badge and ASSUMED it was Secret Service.
    DPD officer Seymour Weitzman after hearing the shots ran and scaled the wall near the triple under pass. When asked by Mr. Ball of the WC, were there other people there? Weitzman : Yes sir, other officers, Secret Service as well. Officer Smith said in his testimony... He showed me he was Secret Service.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    161

    Re: Gary Mack on the fake Secret Agents

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    They did not have unlimited man ***** as the National Guard was not mobilized for the presidents visit. Nor was the Dallas Police Department unlimited in man *****.

    There were dozens of dangerous places along the motorcade route and they simply could not station sentries on or in all of them.

    The grassy knoll was never a good location for a sniper to shoot from anyways , and of course no one fired from the knoll.
    You have never been to Dealy Plaza, have you? The grassy Knoll was the perfect location for the shots fired.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2015, 01:41 PM
  2. Fake Secret Service Agent
    By tomtuba in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. Mack The Knife
    By lexx in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 05:38 AM
  4. Gary Mack
    By theme in forum Government Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 02:31 AM
  5. Gary Mack
    By eflteacher in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 06:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •