+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

Quote Originally Posted by WitchBoy View Post
    When one person and one person only is screeching about someone "losing all credibility" my attention span tends to wander. Do you have anything of worth to add to the discussion or is this just going to be a never ending stalk-fest bleating like a little child denied his cookie?
    When you answer the call given to you and stop running like a sissy, maye then you will carry some wait... Until then, you are the cowardly lion calling others cowards.

You wanted to create this fake outrage and when you got called on it, you ran.... In fact, I never have seen some one whimp out so fast.

You are losing credibility fast here and not just with me!!
    :cwm2:

In simple terms.... Stop bieng a little pussy and stand up and either dispute it or admit defeat.... You cant, you where beat by Grim and I and in your feable little mind you cant handle it...

Run Forest Run!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Apparently you do not know what statement I am responding to. I responded to your statement;
    "The only thing that matters is that without his islamic beliefs, it wouldn't have happened. Period. "
    This statement is very clear in it's meaning. It means that if the Ft. Hood shooter wasn't Muslim then the event would not have happened... that he would not have gone on his rampage. I am saying and have proven to you that that statement is false.
    Everything else you said is a poor effort to gloss over that fact.

Huh? What exactly do you think he meant by alllliii akkkkbarrrr?

Did he mean 'God is Great' because God is Great or because he was about to do some killing? Because he said it right as he was, you know, about to do some killing.

Is it interesting to you to know that this is what suicide bombers yell when they are mowing down women and children?

No connection, there, huh?

Well, this is exactly why it happened.

We don't take them seriously.

They will continue trying to convince you.

At least you answered my question, meaning that there are certain truthful phrases that you simply don't 'acknowledge'.

The equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and saying LA LA LA LA

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

really, a pretty slow week for the religion of peace...but, still---hundreds. They are trying to convince us of their sincerity. Why don't folks believe them? Racism, probably...

DATE LOCATION DEAD WOUNDED DETAILS

2009.11.05 USA Ft. Hood, TX 13 31 A Muslim psychiatrist yelling 'Allah Akbar' murders thirteen unarmed U.S. soldiers on their base in Texas.
    2009.11.05 Philippines Zamboanga 2 8 Two people are killed when suspected Islamists fire into a commuter bus.
    2009.11.04 Pakistan Bajaur 2 2 Two female schoolteachers are brutally shot to death by Taliban extremists.
    2009.11.03 Iraq Abu Ghraib 3 0 Mujahid bombers wipe out a family of three, including a girl.
    2009.11.03 Afghanistan Helmand 5 8 A Taliban gunmen disguised as a policeman suddenly opens fire at a police base, killing five British soldiers in cold blood.
    2009.11.03 Saudi Arabia Jazan 1 0 Islamic rebels gun down a security officer "with the support and assistance of Allah."
    2009.11.03 Yemen Hadramut 8 0 al-Qadea militants open fire on a vehicle, machine-gunning eight people to death.
    2009.11.02 Iraq Khanaqin 2 0 A man and his son are gunned down by Muslim terrorists.
    2009.11.02 Pakistan Lahore 0 25 Twenty-five people are injured when a suicide bomber detonates along a city street.
    2009.11.02 Thailand Yala 2 0 Two men are killed in a Religion of Peace drive-by.
    2009.11.02 Thailand Yala 2 0 Two men riding in a pickup truck are shot to death by a terrorist disguised in a burka.
    2009.11.02 USA Glendale, AZ 1 1 A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.'
    2009.11.02 Pakistan Rawalpindi 36 63 Fundamentalists set off a massive bomb near a line of people outside a bank, putting down at least thirty-five.
    2009.11.02 Thailand Pattani 2 0 Two security personnel are gunned down by Muslim rebels in separate attacks.
    2009.11.02 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Islamists break into a house and murder a villager.
    2009.11.01 Somalia Lascanood 5 4 Suspected Shabaab radicals blow up a car with five people inside.
    2009.11.01 India Srinagar 2 0 Islamists murder two traffic cops in a hit-and-run surprise attack at an intersection.
    2009.11.01 Dagestan Bavtugai 1 0 A local mosque official is assassinated by extremists.
    2009.11.01 Iraq Karbala 3 15 Terrorists plant a bomb on a bus that leaves three people dead.
    2009.11.01 Iraq Ramadi 3 5 A Fedayeen suicide bomber takes down three Iraqis.
    2009.11.01 Philippines Banisilan 1 2 Moro Islamists ambush a car carrying civilians, shooting at least one to death.
    2009.11.01 Iraq Mussayab 9 38 Jihadis rig a bicycle with explosives, then set it off in a market, killing at least nine innocents.
    2009.10.31 Thailand Yala 1 0 Islamists kidnap a local man, handcuff him, then shoot him in the head.
    2009.10.31 Pakistan Khyber 2 7 Sunni hardliners blow up a girls' school and mortar a residential neighborhood, killing two civilians.
    2009.10.31 Philippines Sulu 1 4 Moro Islamists open fire on a passing patrol, killing at least one.
    2009.10.31 Pakistan Bara 7 12 Lashkar-e-Islam members use a roadside bomber to murder seven security personnel.
    2009.10.30 Thailand Yala 1 1 A Buddhist woman is brutally shot to death, and her husband is seriously injured, by Muslim radicals.
    2009.10.30 Pakistan Pir Sarhandi Goth 1 0 An older homosexual man is pulled from his home and beaten to death by a Muslim mob.
    2009.10.30 Iraq Baghdad 1 3 Mujahideen bombers murder a government official.
    2009.10.30 Iraq Tikrit 1 0 A young man has his throat slashed by Sunni militants.
    2009.10.30 Afghanistan Nangarhar 9 0 All nine civilians riding in a taxi are slaughtered by Taliban bombers.
    2009.10.29 Iraq Mosul 3 1 Sunni gunmen murder three Iraqi policemen at point-blank range.
    2009.10.29 Iraq Baquba 1 2 A civilian is taken out by a Fedayeen suicide bomber outside a hospital.
    2009.10.29 Afghanistan Kandahar 4 0 A child is among four Afghan civilians torn to pieces by an Islamist bomb.
    2009.10.28 Thailand Pattani 2 0 Two civilians are gunned down in separate Muslim drive-bys.
    2009.10.28 Iraq Baghdad 3 4 Three women sitting on a minibus are blown to bits by Islamic bombers.
    2009.10.28 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 78-year-old Buddhist man is shot off his motorbike by Muslim terrorists.
    2009.10.28 Iraq Mosul 3 5 Mujahideen kill three civilians with a roadside bomb.
    2009.10.28 Afghanistan Kabul 9 9 Mujahideen force their way into a UN guesthouse, where they murder nine people, including six international workers.
    2009.10.28 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Muslim radicals shoot a Buddhist motorcycle shop owner to death, then set fire to his body.
    2009.10.28 Pakistan Peshawar 117 200 Over one-hundred people - mostly women and children - are blown to bits by a massive car bomb blast at a busy market.
    Last edited by pwrone; 11-08-2009 at 04:52 PM.
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    really, a pretty slow week for the religion of peace...but, still---hundreds. They are trying to convince us of their sincerity. Why don't folks believe them? Racism, probably...

2009.11.05 USA Ft. Hood, TX 13 31 A Muslim psychiatrist yelling 'Allah Akbar' murders thirteen unarmed U.S. soldiers on their base in Texas.
    2009.11.05 Philippines Zamboanga 2 8 Two people are killed when suspected Islamists fire into a commuter bus.
    2009.11.04 Pakistan Bajaur 2 2 Two female schoolteachers are brutally shot to death by Taliban extremists.
    2009.11.03 Iraq Abu Ghraib 3 0 Mujahid bombers wipe out a family of three, including a girl.
    2009.11.03 Afghanistan Helmand 5 8 A Taliban gunmen disguised as a policeman suddenly opens fire at a police base, killing five British soldiers in cold blood.
    2009.11.03 Saudi Arabia Jazan 1 0 Islamic rebels gun down a security officer "with the support and assistance of Allah."
    2009.11.03 Yemen Hadramut 8 0 al-Qadea militants open fire on a vehicle, machine-gunning eight people to death.
    2009.11.02 Iraq Khanaqin 2 0 A man and his son are gunned down by Muslim terrorists.
    2009.11.02 Pakistan Lahore 0 25 Twenty-five people are injured when a suicide bomber detonates along a city street.
    2009.11.02 Thailand Yala 2 0 Two men are killed in a Religion of Peace drive-by.
    2009.11.02 Thailand Yala 2 0 Two men riding in a pickup truck are shot to death by a terrorist disguised in a burka.
    2009.11.02 USA Glendale, AZ 1 1 A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.'
    2009.11.02 Pakistan Rawalpindi 36 63 Fundamentalists set off a massive bomb near a line of people outside a bank, putting down at least thirty-five.
    2009.11.02 Thailand Pattani 2 0 Two security personnel are gunned down by Muslim rebels in separate attacks.
    2009.11.02 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Islamists break into a house and murder a villager.
    2009.11.01 Somalia Lascanood 5 4 Suspected Shabaab radicals blow up a car with five people inside.
    2009.11.01 India Srinagar 2 0 Islamists murder two traffic cops in a hit-and-run surprise attack at an intersection.
    2009.11.01 Dagestan Bavtugai 1 0 A local mosque official is assassinated by extremists.
    2009.11.01 Iraq Karbala 3 15 Terrorists plant a bomb on a bus that leaves three people dead.
    2009.11.01 Iraq Ramadi 3 5 A Fedayeen suicide bomber takes down three Iraqis.
    2009.11.01 Philippines Banisilan 1 2 Moro Islamists ambush a car carrying civilians, shooting at least one to death.
    2009.11.01 Iraq Mussayab 9 38 Jihadis rig a bicycle with explosives, then set it off in a market, killing at least nine innocents.
    2009.10.31 Thailand Yala 1 0 Islamists kidnap a local man, handcuff him, then shoot him in the head.
    2009.10.31 Pakistan Khyber 2 7 Sunni hardliners blow up a girls' school and mortar a residential neighborhood, killing two civilians.
    2009.10.31 Philippines Sulu 1 4 Moro Islamists open fire on a passing patrol, killing at least one.
    2009.10.31 Pakistan Bara 7 12 Lashkar-e-Islam members use a roadside bomber to murder seven security personnel.
    2009.10.30 Thailand Yala 1 1 A Buddhist woman is brutally shot to death, and her husband is seriously injured, by Muslim radicals.
    2009.10.30 Pakistan Pir Sarhandi Goth 1 0 An older homosexual man is pulled from his home and beaten to death by a Muslim mob.
    2009.10.30 Iraq Baghdad 1 3 Mujahideen bombers murder a government official.
    2009.10.30 Iraq Tikrit 1 0 A young man has his throat slashed by Sunni militants.
    2009.10.30 Afghanistan Nangarhar 9 0 All nine civilians riding in a taxi are slaughtered by Taliban bombers.
    2009.10.29 Iraq Mosul 3 1 Sunni gunmen murder three Iraqi policemen at point-blank range.
    2009.10.29 Iraq Baquba 1 2 A civilian is taken out by a Fedayeen suicide bomber outside a hospital.
    2009.10.29 Afghanistan Kandahar 4 0 A child is among four Afghan civilians torn to pieces by an Islamist bomb.
    2009.10.28 Thailand Pattani 2 0 Two civilians are gunned down in separate Muslim drive-bys.
    2009.10.28 Iraq Baghdad 3 4 Three women sitting on a minibus are blown to bits by Islamic bombers.
    2009.10.28 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 78-year-old Buddhist man is shot off his motorbike by Muslim terrorists.
    2009.10.28 Iraq Mosul 3 5 Mujahideen kill three civilians with a roadside bomb.
    2009.10.28 Afghanistan Kabul 9 9 Mujahideen force their way into a UN guesthouse, where they murder nine people, including six international workers.
    2009.10.28 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Muslim radicals shoot a Buddhist motorcycle shop owner to death, then set fire to his body.
    2009.10.28 Pakistan Peshawar 117 200 Over one-hundred people - mostly women and children - are blown to bits by a massive car bomb blast at a busy market.
    You now will be ignored by him...

He is now 0-5

What conclusion could we possibly draw from this scant evidence?
    He went to the same mosque as the 9/11 hyjackers and we shouldn't draw conclusions?

All muslims in the armed forces need to undergo a loyalty check.

Huh? What exactly do you think he meant by alllliii akkkkbarrrr?
    Aliii Akbar? Ali is Greater? He was screaming the name of Mohammed's cousin?

How very odd.

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    He went to the same mosque as the 9/11 hyjackers and we shouldn't draw conclusions?

All muslims in the armed forces need to undergo a loyalty check.
    Better read the first amendment again, and then the equal protection clause.

Get an adult to help you with the big words.

Source, please?

That's a list of country names. It is not proof that "Islamic terrorists are murdering hundreds a week".

I await a better try.
    Names of countries where suicide bombers kill innocent men, women and children each and every day, and there are also other countries as well but I saw no need to list them as you would deny that folks are being killed there each and every day. the way you seem to defend all muslims it is starting to seem like you are one also.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Names of countries where suicide bombers kill innocent men, women and children each and every day, and there are also other countries as well but I saw no need to list them as you would deny that folks are being killed there each and every day. the way you seem to defend all muslims it is starting to seem like you are one also.
    Being a Pagan myself, I am about as far from Islam as one could be (read their beliefs about Pagans some time). But unlike the rightwing extremist, I refuse to devolve to bigotry. I prefer to think, and not broadbrush an entire people based on the bad behavior of a fraction of their population.

And speaking of thinking, I think that merely posting a list of countries and saying "bad things happen there" is not proof or evidence of "hundreds of deaths a week by Islamic radicals". I can tell you this though. The countries you mention didn't seem to be dealing with this bloodbath until the US decided to make war on half the Middle East because they couldn't manage to track down a guy on dialysis hiding in the Afghanistan mountains.

Might want to ponder that.

Being a Pagan myself, I am about as far from Islam as one could be (read their beliefs about Pagans some time). But unlike the rightwing extremist, I refuse to devolve to bigotry. I prefer to think, and not broadbrush an entire people based on the bad behavior of a fraction of their population.

And speaking of thinking, I think that merely posting a list of countries and saying "bad things happen there" is not proof or evidence of "hundreds of deaths a week by Islamic radicals". I can tell you this though. The countries you mention didn't seem to be dealing with this bloodbath until the US decided to make war on half the Middle East because they couldn't manage to track down a guy on dialysis hiding in the Afghanistan mountains.

Might want to ponder that.
    In other words OT: You are right and he is wrong again...

When his threads come back to either spelling or Bush, you know hes grasping... When he ignores it... Hes lost.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post

When his threads come back to either spelling or Bush, you know hes grasping... When he ignores it... Hes lost.
    Or he just doesn't want to see the opposition running in circles and stepping on their tongues. It's sorta hard to watch.

When you answer the call given to you and stop running like a sissy, maye then you will carry some wait... Until then, you are the cowardly lion calling others cowards.

You wanted to create this fake outrage and when you got called on it, you ran.... In fact, I never have seen some one whimp out so fast.

You are losing credibility fast here and not just with me!!
    :cwm2:

In simple terms.... Stop bieng a little pussy and stand up and either dispute it or admit defeat.... You cant, you where beat by Grim and I and in your feable little mind you cant handle it...

Run Forest Run!!!
    LOL.. This no good scum sucking cowardly little maggot has been taking stalking lessons from the other low down scum sucking cowardly little maggot, dannydouche.

Let's see how he's displayed his intellectual debating skills...Hmmm.

Well we have "sissy", "pussy" and "wimp"... Geez ..pretty intimidating stuff - if you're a 5 year old..

Oh wait.

"The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    Let's see how he's displayed his intellectual debating skills...Hmmm.

Well we have "sissy", "pussy" and "wimp"... Geez ..pretty intimidating stuff - if you're a 5 year old..

Oh wait.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

In other words OT: You are right and he is wrong again...

Hey pussy coward: Are we still hiding behind the ignore function with the other right-wing sewer rats who ran away? Come out come out where ever you are... .

Golly.. I guess this could only mean one thing. Our little right-wing local rat pack of bullies and screamers are just like all the other bullies I've stomped... no good ing pussy coward pond scum.

Last edited by dchristie; 11-08-2009 at 06:00 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote:

"I am sure we can say "without..." those ers wouldn't have done it, either. We can be pretty sure that it ain't the Bible tellin' 'em to kill everyone.
    I've got news for you...the Holy Qur'an doesn't tell their faithful to "kill everyone" either.

I would also refer you to the Bible references that DO call for mass killings and sometimes genocides...

"And we (the Hebrews) took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, the women, and the litle ones, of every city, we left none to remain."
    - Deuteronomy 2:34

"When the trumpets sounded, the people shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the people gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so every man charged straight in, and they took the city. (21) They devoted the city to the LORD and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys."
    - Joshua 6:20-21

"When Israel had finished killing all the men of Ai in the fields and in the desert where they had chased them, and when every one of them had been put to the sword, all the Israelites returned to Ai and killed those who were in it. Twelve thousand men and women fell that day—all the people of Ai. For Joshua did not draw back the hand that held out his javelin until he had destroyed all who lived in Ai. But Israel did carry off for themselves the livestock and plunder of this city, as the LORD had instructed Joshua."
    - Joshua 8

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19)

"Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants." (Isaiah 14:21)

Kill followers of other religions??
    "If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)"

I've heard it stated several time in my life that "paybacks are hell". That's what Karma means; good deeds are repaid by good deeds and wrong and evil deeds are repaid in that kind.
    I recall reading this in the bible many years ago and was appalled at their action; even killing the old and children. Most certainly, such henious deeds will never be allowed to go unpunished.
    So you see where the distant children of these vicious and violent people are today. All in the name of their "Yahweh.' Makes one wonder how they can now condemn others now that kill as brutally and heinously, all the while invoking "Allah Akbhar".
    Interesting as well; their DNA is identical to each other.
    But then, one is called as well to consider the deeds of humanity as a whole and realize, accept, however difficult, that it is a blight on humanity, that such evil abides in virtually all of us.
    The same book bears a message for humanity as well: "blessed are the peace makers for they are the children of God."
    Where are these human beings these days?
    Sadly, they are mostly silent and therefore are virtually invisible. However, they continue, in their silence to pray for the rest of us.
    Vasudeva