+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 113

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    gunman yells
    "Allahu Akbar"
    and starts shooting.

    pres. says don't jump to conclusions...hmmm.

    What conclusion could we possibly draw from this scant evidence?

    Worse and worse...



    /
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    736

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    That the guy snapped.

    Chances that he was a sleeper put in place by BinLaden to start shooting when a certain ringtone went off? Zero.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchBoy View Post
    That the guy snapped.

    Chances that he was a sleeper put in place by BinLaden to start shooting when a certain ringtone went off? Zero.
    LOL


    Anything else you might possibly glean from the statement preceding the event?

    Anything at all....



    .
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,553

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    gunman yells
    "Allahu Akbar"
    and starts shooting.

    pres. says don't jump to conclusions...hmmm.

    What conclusion could we possibly draw from this scant evidence?

    Worse and worse...
    /
    The prosecution is gathering evidence and preparing their case against this individual.
    If his family hasn't started, they will soon enough start to help him prepare his defense.

    He is a native born American citizen and is entitled to his right to due process.

    Is he guilty of murder? Witnesses say so. IMO he probably is. However, any conviction and associated facts about the case will come from the trial.
    You are engaging in the time honored American past-time of convicting someone through the media. An activity which, by it's very nature, is designed to take advantage of one's emotions rather than their intelect.
    In other words... the media are trying and convicting this guy and you're being led by the nose right along with the rest of the non-thinking crowd in support of it.
    By all means, be angry. By all means demand justice... but if that justice is not according to our Constitutional system then you're worse than the terrorists you condemn.


    .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    736

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    The right wing extremists go apeshit crazy at the thought of supreme court justices "legislating from the bench" yet they are totally fine with trying someone in the media.

    Ponderous.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    LOL


    Anything else you might possibly glean from the statement preceding the event?

    Anything at all....



    .

    so what would you say (to the world) as you blast a bunch a scumbag libruls!? ........just curious!? :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    another thing.......you have to admit that the radical islamists are NOT liberals!? so if they are not liberals, why do you hate them!? maybe cause they got more BALLS than you!? they actually DO something about it!? :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    gunman yells
    "Allahu Akbar"
    and starts shooting.

    pres. says don't jump to conclusions...hmmm.

    What conclusion could we possibly draw from this scant evidence?

    Worse and worse...



    /
    UUMMMMM....approximately speaking......god is great!? you got a problem with that!? :judges: :freak3: :cwm2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    The prosecution is gathering evidence and preparing their case against this individual.
    If his family hasn't started, they will soon enough start to help him prepare his defense.

    He is a native born American citizen and is entitled to his right to due process.

    Is he guilty of murder? Witnesses say so. IMO he probably is. However, any conviction and associated facts about the case will come from the trial.
    You are engaging in the time honored American past-time of convicting someone through the media. An activity which, by it's very nature, is designed to take advantage of one's emotions rather than their intelect.
    In other words... the media are trying and convicting this guy and you're being led by the nose right along with the rest of the non-thinking crowd in support of it.
    By all means, be angry. By all means demand justice... but if that justice is not according to our Constitutional system then you're worse than the terrorists you condemn.


    .

    Paul...get a grip.

    This is nothing like what you are describing, unless we have the wrong man.

    It is not as though we have tracked him for years, combining scant circumstantial evidence with offender analysis and profiling, and we finally believe we may have our man.

    This guy walked around base executing those he met after yelling the universal islamic expression for "kill 'em all".

    Everybody knew him there, and apparently everyone knew he was a frothing ing terrorist scumbag.


    We don't need to worry about his ing motives, they are obvious. islamic terrorists are never confused about why they are doing what they do. Normal people are not confused about the motives of islamic terrorists. The weak link in the communication chain is obvious...

    Only liberal filth and their ilk think it needs to be interpreted.

    Islamic Guy writes " you! Die!"

    Liberal A: " what did we do to deserve it?"

    Liberal B: "what did he really mean?"


    So, unless you are suggesting that we have the wrong man, --and believe me, there are filthy liberals who are already fomenting that same thought in their tiny brains--then we don't need to worry about offending the process.


    We need to worry about not letting it happen again.





    .
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,553

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Hasan, who was facing deployment overseas, was initially reported killed in the attack but he survived his wounds and is currently in stable condition in a civilian hospital. Officials are trying to piece together a possible motive for the attack, believed to be the worst ever at a U.S. domestic military debate.
    This is from a related post. Officials state they do not have a motive. Why would they say that? Is it the "liberal press or is it that they don't want to appear to be convicting this guy without a trial?
    If military and/or legal officials are "trying to piece together a possible motive" how is it you have them beat? Why you've got the motive down cold haven't you? Why aren't you sharing your info with the investigating authority?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    gunman yells
    "Allahu Akbar"
    and starts shooting.

    pres. says don't jump to conclusions...hmmm.

    What conclusion could we possibly draw from this scant evidence?

    Worse and worse...
    /
    This is from your initial post. Tried and convicted already.

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    Paul...get a grip.

    This is nothing like what you are describing, unless we have the wrong man.

    It is not as though we have tracked him for years, combining scant circumstantial evidence with offender analysis and profiling, and we finally believe we may have our man.

    This guy walked around base executing those he met after yelling the universal islamic expression for "kill 'em all".

    Everybody knew him there, and apparently everyone knew he was a frothing ing terrorist scumbag.

    We don't need to worry about his ing motives, they are obvious. islamic terrorists are never confused about why they are doing what they do. Normal people are not confused about the motives of islamic terrorists. The weak link in the communication chain is obvious...

    Only liberal filth and their ilk think it needs to be interpreted.

    Islamic Guy writes " you! Die!"

    Liberal A: " what did we do to deserve it?"

    Liberal B: "what did he really mean?"

    So, unless you are suggesting that we have the wrong man, --and believe me, there are filthy liberals who are already fomenting that same thought in their tiny brains--then we don't need to worry about offending the process.

    We need to worry about not letting it happen again.
    .
    First you have to locate where I implied we had the wrong man. I stated; "Is he guilty of murder? Witnesses say so. IMO he probably is."

    My issue, I thought, was very clear. You and many others are simply following along and trying and convicting this guy through the media rather than let the facts be solidified through a trial.
    Nope... I believe I have a very firm grip in that I'm not convicting this guy based upon media reports. I am opting to wait for the trial results. Why aren't you?

    He is an American citizen and entitled to due process.



    .

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    846

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchBoy View Post
    The right wing extremists go apeshit crazy at the thought of supreme court justices "legislating from the bench" yet they are totally fine with trying someone in the media.

    Ponderous.
    And yet should this man live, he'll have his day in court where being tried by the media isn't relevant. When SC Justices are legislating from the bench their decisions carry weight, it's actually real.

    You do know the difference, you're watching TV and drawing conclusions, hopefully you realize i's not the same......right...wb?
    I need a lil emblem signifying the many shot down liberal arguments to paste to my Republican fighter-bomber, any suggestions?:judges:,:,or:rasta:

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    Paul...get a grip.

    This is nothing like what you are describing, unless we have the wrong man.

    It is not as though we have tracked him for years, combining scant circumstantial evidence with offender analysis and profiling, and we finally believe we may have our man.

    This guy walked around base executing those he met after yelling the universal islamic expression for "kill 'em all".

    Everybody knew him there, and apparently everyone knew he was a frothing ing terrorist scumbag.


    We don't need to worry about his ing motives, they are obvious. islamic terrorists are never confused about why they are doing what they do. Normal people are not confused about the motives of islamic terrorists. The weak link in the communication chain is obvious...

    Only liberal filth and their ilk think it needs to be interpreted.

    Islamic Guy writes " you! Die!"

    Liberal A: " what did we do to deserve it?"

    Liberal B: "what did he really mean?"


    So, unless you are suggesting that we have the wrong man, --and believe me, there are filthy liberals who are already fomenting that same thought in their tiny brains--then we don't need to worry about offending the process.


    We need to worry about not letting it happen again.





    .
    Here's all we can be reasonably sure of, pawned.

    We can be reasonably sure that you believe he walked around the base shooting people at random.

    It's reasonable to believe that you assume what you're told by the media and authority figures is true ...most particularly if the message comports with your rigid partisan belief system and numerous biases against Muslims and/or those of Arab descent... even if they are Americans.

    It's reasonable to believe from empirical evidence that you and your ilk will always try to twist and torture the information into compliance with your prejudices rather than drawing a clear, objective and logical conclusion from that information.

    That's all we've ever learned from any of the material you've ever posted.

    .
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-07-2009 at 06:06 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    846

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    I know full well one conclusion we can make. Devout Muslims and violence seem to go hand in hand and where I'm not saying all Muslims are violent...those that are not never seem to condemn these acts. Oh, you see the media throw some spokesperson up and deny all of it and remind us all how peaceful Islam is...that's predicatable. You see any Muslim led gathering or outreach towards those that have lost family?

    I think some news will continue to surface concerning this Cat, but it shouldn't surprise anyone targeting troops to or from Iraq/Afgh that this has the Muslim faith for a common denominator.
    Last edited by cwywf; 11-07-2009 at 06:22 AM.
    I need a lil emblem signifying the many shot down liberal arguments to paste to my Republican fighter-bomber, any suggestions?:judges:,:,or:rasta:

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    846

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    dchristie
    This user is on your Ignore List.

    This continues to appear when I sign in, I just wanted to take a second to express my regrets that your mentality twin is in a coma and has been moved to a hospital facility in San Antonio.

    I'm much more concerned for his victims so don't curse, get vulgar nor throw profanity at me if my regrets don't appear genuine.
    I need a lil emblem signifying the many shot down liberal arguments to paste to my Republican fighter-bomber, any suggestions?:judges:,:,or:rasta:

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    This thread is kind of a demonstration of the liberal thought process from the predictable sources, as well as some thoughtful and rational posts from cwywf.

    here is the thing--
    I can post whatever I want because my words don't put this guy on the gurney.

    He will be tried in a court of law, just as he should be.

    However, he will not be pleading "not guilty" without a caveat. It ain't like the guy with 4 bullets in him and weeks of wild-eyed Muslim ranting to his credit is the wrong man.

    However, I am counting on our resident 'truther' morons to come up with a way to explain how Bush did it.

    It is as irresponsible for the media to claim that we don't know why he did it as it would be for them to say that he is part of a Muslim conspiracy.

    One thing we know, one thing we don't.

    See...if someone ragged him for being Muslim, it doesn't matter. If he didn't want to go to Afghanistan, it doesn't matter.

    The only thing that matters is that without his islamic beliefs, it wouldn't have happened. Period.

    Islam, as interpreted by terrorists, justifies any violent action against infidels. It tells them that it is not only OK, it is heroic.


    Now our media, liberal ing pussies that they are, are wringing their sweaty little hands over whether we will see attacks on Muslims now. We won't.

    It doesn't make me want to kill Muslims. It makes me want to see all terrorists die, just as I did before.

    This isn't a Muslim problem, this is an American problem. We need to be able to balance freedom and security, and we need to act decisively when Muslims. or anyone else in the Armed Forces, start going batshit.

    We have to accept that we will be writing checks to liberal filth for the lawsuits they will bring, and just chalk it up to the price of living with liberal filth.





    .
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    736

    Re: obama IMMEDIATELY Sucks Islamic Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by cwywf View Post
    And yet should this man live, he'll have his day in court where being tried by the media isn't relevant. When SC Justices are legislating from the bench their decisions carry weight, it's actually real.

    You do know the difference, you're watching TV and drawing conclusions, hopefully you realize i's not the same......right...wb?
    What I realize is that no one should be tried in the media. We have courts for that. Us liberals know such things.

Similar Threads

  1. Obama Sucks Off Baby Killing Losers Of Vietnam War
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 08:13 PM
  2. obama Betrays Allies, Sucks Off Enemies
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:29 PM
  3. obama Blows off Dalai Lama, Sucks off China
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 03:35 PM
  4. Obama sucks off Russia this time
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 06:18 PM
  5. Obama tells 7 year old that America sucks
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 09:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •