+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Re: Hasan Shows How To Handle Right-Wing Rat Basta

Quote Originally Posted by WitchBoy View Post
    When Gitmo closes in January, do you promise to leave and never come back?
    Does this offer a search feature so I can return to this post when necessary. Course, you won't be accountable. I can return to this in March with men still in that prison and you'll have a brand new excuse.
    I need a lil emblem signifying the many shot down liberal arguments to paste to my Republican fighter-bomber, any suggestions?:judges:,:,or:rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by cwywf View Post
    Does this offer a search feature so I can return to this post when necessary. Course, you won't be accountable. I can return to this in March with men still in that prison and you'll have a brand new excuse.
    The blue bar at the top of this page, says "search".

The blue bar at the top of this page, says "search".
    Stop pretending you're accountable, WB.
    I need a lil emblem signifying the many shot down liberal arguments to paste to my Republican fighter-bomber, any suggestions?:judges:,:,or:rasta:

Stop pretending you're accountable, WB.

How much more accountable could I be? I showed you where the search feature is, avail yourself of it when January rolls around.

How much more accountable could I be? I showed you where the search feature is, avail yourself of it when January rolls around.
    Neither will you hold him accountable if it remains open nor will you take measure if it remains open. It won't change your revote in 2012, none of the details of his Bush policies to date have changed your mind, you'd vote for him again. none of this means squat to you, you don't care for these men in Gitmo, that was all a facade, they're a political game to you and your party.

The current plan I'm linking to i s bring some to Fed court, others to military court, thoughts?

Neither will you hold him accountable if it remains open nor will you take measure if it remains open. It won't change your revote in 2012, none of the details of his Bush policies to date have changed your mind, you'd vote for him again. none of this means squat to you, you don't care for these men in Gitmo, that was all a facade, they're a political game to you and your party.
    We shall see. What you are doing is projecting well known conservative partisan intransigence on to Democratic liberals. That is a mistake. We change our minds and revise our views all the time, or at least are open to it. You err when you assume we act on our world as you do.

The current plan I'm linking to i s bring some to Fed court, others to military court, thoughts?
    I'm not sure yet. I'm against anything that is an excuse to railroad people through sham trials or no trials at all for political expedience or to satisfy the common fear/bloodlust. As it stands, 75% of the gitmo detainees are misidentifications so they should release them immediately.

We change our minds and revise our views all the time, or at least are open to it.
    We already saw, there is no mind change. Obama voted for this surveillance bill that included security measures the Left had previously wanted Bush impeached for....and no one including you did this weigh on entering the voting booth. You'd vote for him again, he's not out of Iraq....he's surging in Afghanistan..he has no UN mandate there! He's launching drones and killing civilians in the sovereign nation of Pakistan....with zero UN charter complaints....NO Congressional Authorization. He's enacting and continuing Patriot Act policies the Left went ballistic over and yet now sit silent. It's a ruse...it's fake. You don't change your mind, you use another excuse.

I'm not sure yet.
    Why not? You know the law. You either believe these men have rights or not, why can't you give me a simple opinion....if you don't want to jump to conclusions...again. If he tries some in court, some by the military(the link I offered to todays letter by the former chief prosecutor lays out the issues quite well), are you going to hold him to account

As it stands, 75% of the gitmo detainees are misidentifications so they should release them immediately.
    So why hasn't he?

We already saw, there is no mind change. Obama voted for this surveillance bill that included security measures the Left had previously wanted Bush impeached for....
    Based on the assumption that BushCo was telling the truth about all of it...which they werent.

and no one including you did this weigh on entering the voting booth.
    How would we know how fast Obama would or would not act on it? It was before the election outcome.

You'd vote for him again, he's not out of Iraq...
    He's drawing down US forces in Iraq. Bush wanted them all there permanently.

.he's surging in Afghanistan..he has no UN mandate there! He's launching drones and killing civilians in the sovereign nation of Pakistan....with zero UN charter complaints....
    I'm against our presence in Afghanistan...but tell me why you all were so gung ho about it and then turned on a dime when Obama became president?

NO Congressional Authorization.
    Actually there is....

Not that I like it, but there is the authorization you seek.

He's enacting and continuing Patriot Act policies the Left went ballistic over and yet now sit silent. It's a ruse...it's fake. You don't change your mind, you use another excuse.
    That's just your assumption. I don't like everything Obama has done, or is not doing. But he is still light years better than that disaster who came before him. This is likely what people will remember come 2012.

So why hasn't he?
    We'll see by January.

How would we know how fast Obama would or would not act on it? It was before the election outcome.
    WB....Obama voted for the surveillance bill in July of 2008, Hillary Clinton voted no. A stark contrast, te Dems didn't care, Ted Kennedy couldn't endorse Obama fast enough.

He's drawing down US forces in Iraq. Bush wanted them all there permanently.
    Drawing them down how....using the Bush enacted sofa agreement. Bush didn't want them there permanently, it's his withdrawl policy Obama is following, try to keep up, WB.

I'm against our presence in Afghanistan...but tell me why you all were so gung ho about it and then turned on a dime when Obama became president?
    Number one, your not against and you're agains not going to hold him accountable when he surges there. Two, who told you we were turning...you're full of shit. we're not demanding timelines....Witchboy. We're not demanding benchmarks..playing ******* games....calling out troops murderers...we're not saying the "war is lost" on national TV...we're not calling returning from the battlefield Commanders liars..our conservative media outlets aren't ridiculing those same Commanders as the New york times did Petreaus. We happen to be all for the war...to this day. We'll support the decision from the President....just like we accepted his initial surge after being elected in Afghanistan...just as we've supported drone attacks in Pakistan...just as we've supported and funded and agreed realizing Obama is the Commander in Chief. We don't play the treasonous games you play.

Not that I like it, but there is the authorization you seek
    UN approved?

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    Eat shit, punk.

Your loony bullshit has unraveled around here more times than a ing cheap suit.

Why you're now trying to pretend you know the Southern California Freeway System when it's so patently obvious you've never been anywhere near it in your ing life, is a topic for you to take up with a good shrink, not me.

Trust me. I couldn't care less - other than to having become slightly bemused by the odd absurdity of your compulsive habit of popping up on cue to stalk my posts. Clearly, it's for no other reason than to pursue an extremely bizarre obsession with getting me to make a total blithering ass out of you time and time again.. It's really boring and sad.

But, carry on anyway. This place always needs more comical relief.

Lol You're a tool. I'm in La Jolla right now dumb ass. Come out here 3-4 times a year. Go back and forth between sis's home in La Jolla and my brothers home in Santa Barbara to visit. Spend lots of time on Cali freeways, not that they are anything to brag about but there are some nice towns mixed in. Too bad you have never been anywhere outside your parents basement in Brooklyn, NY.

And get a life. Nobody is stalking you. I make many posts that have nothing to do with you. The only reason you think you are being stalked is that you are self centered and every time I post to or about you it equates to you taking a giant cyber-bitch slap so it bothers you. If it doesn't, stop responding and I'll stop spanking your bottom in front of all the nice people son.

( I know crusty will instantly think something sexually deviant about that last remark, he can't help it. He's sick. He needs help.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Lol You're a tool. I'm in La Jolla right now dumb ass. Come out here 3-4 times a year. Go back and forth between sis's home in La Jolla and my brothers home in Santa Barbara to visit. Spend lots of time on Cali freeways, not that they are anything to brag about but there are some nice towns mixed in. Too bad you have never been anywhere outside your parents basement in Brooklyn, NY.

And get a life. Nobody is stalking you. I make many posts that have nothing to do with you. The only reason you think you are being stalked is that you are self centered and every time I post to or about you it equates to you taking a giant cyber-bitch slap so it bothers you. If it doesn't, stop responding and I'll stop spanking your bottom in front of all the nice people son.

( I know crusty will instantly think something sexually deviant about that last remark, he can't help it. He's sick. He needs help.)
    Ha..ha..ha.. You're one of the most disturbed phony ass trolls that has ever come through here..and that's saying something. That's the only significance you have here.

The entire premise of your current stool session is that I attribute some type of special affluence to La Jolla, which I don't. But, it's obvious that you do.

"Lookit me!!!> I'm in La Jolla" as if anybody would give a . And then.... "I'm going to Santa Barbara" Ohhhh.. Well isn't that just sooo special? lololololololol Yawn....

You're a sick, disturbed loser who is most likely logging in from a psych ward or one of the bedrooms in your parent's trailer

You claim to be familiar with the So Cal freeway system, yet, you don't even know how to get to Huntington Beach.

You don't even know about the I 5 merge into the 405 San Diego freeway. These are things anybody - anybody - even a tourist- would know about....if they're anywhere near these places.

That means you wouldn't know how to get to Long Beach, West LA, Santa Monica, Westwood, The Valley or pretty much anywhere else one would go if they were really there.

Nobody - nobody - who's ever driven the So Cal freeway system between San Diego and LA would be spewing crackpot nonsense about why one would take 405 to get to Huntington Beach. Ha..ha..ha.

I lived in LA for many years...not just "visiting" - like the bullshit story you're trying to peddle about one of your inbred relatives.

It's just one more exemplar of what you are -like every one of your infantile attempts to hijack threads and get attention - a ing mental case with the mind of a disturbed 4 year old.

The only point you've ever made with any of the toxic, hostile drivel you've ever posted here is this: You're a fake. You're a phony. Your a ing fraud. And you're a child.

Get help.

Last edited by dchristie; 11-12-2009 at 07:50 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Come again DC, lmao.
    Still waiting for your reply my friend.
    Signature back in one week

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote: [jax74]:
    "
    Lol You're a tool. I'm in La Jolla right now dumb ass. Come out here 3-4 times a year. Go back and forth between sis's home in La Jolla and my brothers home in Santa Barbara to visit. Spend lots of time on Cali freeways, not that they are anything to brag about but there are some nice towns mixed in.

Just got back to Shreveport, La. from out there. Mainly hanging out at San Jose, Up 84 and 101, to Moutain View, San Francisco
    and took 17 over to Sanat Crux. Ther about two weeks altogether.
    Did the Haight-Ashbury and Pier 94 bit. Saw those sea lions. They really stink! The Bay bridge was shoruded in heavy fog. All that could be seen was the towers penetrating through the fog.
    Had a pretty good time.
    Crazy drivers there; they follow really close... I got the impression that they always thought someone needed a push, or they were going to make things happen quicker at the ligth by very slowly, gradually, rolling closer...
    Vasudeva

Hey Coontie, try driving in Boston, lol.
    Glad to hear you are OK.
    Signature back in one week

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    You used the 405 to get from La Jolla to Huntington Beach eh? Sounds like you don't know what you are talking about again. Ha ha ha.

I don't think anyone cares what you believe about them. Lmao It's just fun to make you look stupid.
    You mean the all seeing, all knowing D-boy is wrong? You mean the 405 freeway which dead ends and merges with the 5 freeway at Aliso Viejo and you would then be taking the 5 freeway south near the coast and the 5 freeway would take you straight into La Jolla since the 405 freeway ends way up in Orange County? ROTFL! You mean he is a phony and a liar??? NO!!!

And D boy's reply:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jax74
    You used the 405 to get from La Jolla to Huntington Beach eh? Sounds like you don't know what you are talking about again. Ha ha ha.

I don't think anyone cares what you believe about them. Lmao It's just fun to make you look stupid.

"ROFLMAO.. I'll give you one thing Jerk-off.

When it comes to exposing yourself and demonstrating what a profoundly demented fake, phony and sorry ass fraud you are, at least you're persistent. I'll concede that you have quite a talent for that. I've never seen anyone who enjoys being made a total blithering ass out of as much as you do, though. It's obviously something you need to get some help with.... and soon.

What's the point of this stupid little charade you're trying to play Jerx? Just curious.

Why not at least find a target for your pathological lies who might play along and humor you, maybe a house pet like a dog or cat. Even you should be getting the message by now. Nobody is buying. Time to throw in the towel, already.

Even I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you...lolololol"

Who is the actual phony and liar on here again??? ROTFL!
    Last edited by put it out there baby; 11-18-2009 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by put it out there baby View Post
    You mean the all seeing, all knowing D-boy is wrong? You mean the 405 freeway which dead ends and merges with the 5 freeway at Aliso Viejo and you would then be taking the 5 freeway south near the coast and the 5 freeway would take you straight into La Jolla since the 405 freeway ends way up in Orange County? ROTFL! You mean he is a phony and a liar??? NO!!!
    There you have it folks. An "airline pilot" who doesn't know the difference between heading North and going South.

Still feel safe in the skies?

My advice is to take the train.