+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Full-Blown Fucking Islamic Terrorist

yep...

Think it's a bad idea to have Islamic terrorists in our armed forces?

Goddamn it.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: Full-Blown Fucking Islamic Terrorist

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    yep...

Think it's a bad idea to have Islamic terrorists in our armed forces?

Goddamn it.

I agree, But wasn't this guy an American? I know he is muslim but what do we do? Keep all muslims out of the armed forces? That wouldn't be right either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    I agree, But wasn't this guy an American? I know he is muslim but what do we do? Keep all muslims out of the armed forces? That wouldn't be right either.

I agree of course, but as soon as any Muslim starts posting incendiary shit on the internet, they need to go.

I think they have proved that they don't just joke about stuff.

What other country would allow this? The ing pussification of the most powerful nation in the history of the world. Fuck.

thanks, liberals
    Last edited by pwrone; 11-05-2009 at 10:32 PM.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    I agree of course, but as soon as any Muslim starts posting incendiary shit on the internet, they need to go.

I think they have proved that they don't just joke about stuff.

lol I could agree with that. They start talking shit and they are not joking.

Rug humping bastard...

execute the er at dawn!

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    You have no idea how much joy I get when I see posts like this!

Only because it proves my point!

Indeed. Obviously, Dr. Hasan had finally seen and heard enough too.

"The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

You don't know how much joy I'd have watching you being carted off to die for your Islamic buddies.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

The Fort Hood "Shooter"; is he a potential Al Quieda Manchurian Candidate type?
    He is a Jordanian national granted American citizenship.
    Don't think it is a good idea to allow Muslims in our armed forces due to their religious dogma and the obvious psychological mindset that Islam impresses upon the human mind.
    This man has been under F.B.I. surveillance and was known to have made slanderous remarks against the U.S. in the Kileen, Texas Muslim community.
    In this country's zeal to induct Islamic types into the military due to aspirations to gain their language and ideology expertise in the military, it appears as though we have become really careless in allowing them to be in one of our most sensitive national organizations.
    This is the manner and way in which Al Quieda is/has/is in progress, infiltrating our government, military, law enforcement agencies and social infrastructure. WE may possibly wake up some morning, so to speak, and find that we have been taken ove as we slept!
    Last edited by coontie; 11-06-2009 at 07:15 AM.
    Vasudeva

Get that er out of the hospital quick...

And send his ass to paradice with a public execution at dawn!

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    The Fort Hood "Shooter"; is he a potential Al Quieda Manchurian Candidate type?
    He is a Jordanian national granted American citizenship.
    Don't think it is a good idea to allow Muslims in our armed forces due to their religious dogma and the obvious psychological mindset that Islam impresses upon the human mind.
    This man has been under F.B.I. surveillance and was known to have made slanderous remarks against the U.S. in the Kileen, Texas Muslim community.
    In this country's zeal to induct Islamic types into the military due to aspirations to gain their language and ideology expertise in the military, it appears as though we have become really careless in allowing them to be in one of our most sensitive national organizations.
    This is the manner and way in which Al Quieda is/has/is in progress, infiltrating our government, military, law enforcement agencies and social infrastructure. WE may possibly wake up some morning, so to speak, and find that we have been taken ove as we slept!
    EXACTLY. Muslims are in no way shape or form our4 friends. They not only want us out of that sand pit they live in but want us off the face of the earth. I call on all patriots to keep a close eye on ANY Islamic scum neighbors and report even the smallest thing to homeland security.
    We should resort back to internment camps for all the muslim scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    It would be quite allright with more people than you might think...

Better yet - send them back where they or their parents or grandparents came from...

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post

Only because it proves my point!

After you are done with your orgasm...

Oh well, what's the point - you'll just run out and find another emu to hump...

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    Get that er out of the hospital quick...

And send his ass to paradice with a public execution at dawn!
    Hey - this is the same kind of trial I had in mind for all the worthless pieces of crap at Guantanimo...

I don't think the problem is 'Muslims' or even 'Muslims in the military', I think it is the societal imposition of political correctness--the liberal illness responsible for nearly every misery in the free world.

When I read that the F.B.I was investigating this guy, I have to wonder whether he was left where he was because of the very real fear of the zillion dollar lawsuit had he been removed for 'non-specific Islam-related threatening noises', even though any thinking person in the world would quickly move away from the immediate area around a person like this.

The ACLU would have swam through the sewer and emerged from the toilet to represent the guy for free, and any number of filthy liberal lawyers would be lined up to take the case.

Until we are able to say that it is Islamic fanatics, not Christian fanatics, or Hindu fanatics, or Jew fanatics, or wiccan fanatics, that represent the greatest threat to world security (a statement that requires no additional documentation but DOES require a clear violation of P.C.) we will never be able to deal with this issue---Muslims who actually want to serve their (our) country.

It is liberal filth who are solely responsible for this problem all over the world--those who deny the problem comes from '"asians" while making it a crime for anyone to mention the elephant in the room.

And this probably causes more race-hate than any other factor--the indisputable fact that the perpetrators of the most and the worst crime are those most shielded from public identification and discussion by our deeply-caring-only-for-scum
    leftist pals.

As it always is when dealing with the sick and inexplicable...

thanks, libs!

--Thomas Jefferson

Lets just eradicate the religion from the face of the earth, that's what they want to do to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Revydo View Post
    Lets just eradicate the religion from the face of the earth, that's what they want to do to us.
    Mmm, no they don't. It's not in the Qur'an nor is it the belief and mission of 98% of the world's Muslims.

Wanting to eradicate an entire religious following - you sound very much like an angry Austrian corporal I read about once.